Should I take a free hall pass from my wife ?

Kingsonx

Male
These last few months my wife not really into sex. Every time I want to fuck she come up with some excuses. Too tired, headache, not in the mood. Since birth of our *******. her libido went very low. She keep saying no to me and I’m getting frustrate. Before she was a freak, sucking my dick my non stop, hair pulling, rough sex etc. She beautiful got a fat ass and huge tits.The other day she told me maybe I should give you a hall pass to go fuck another girl.

She want me to go fuck another bitch cause she feel bad cause she can’t give me sex..No lies that ******* turn me on, what should I do Should I take that free hall pass ?

These last few months my wife not really into sex. Every time I want to fuck she come up with some excuses. Too tired, headache, not in the mood. Since birth of our *******. her libido went very low. She keep saying no to me and I’m getting frustrate. Before she was a freak, sucking my dick my non stop, hair pulling, rough sex etc. She beautiful got a fat ass and huge tits.The other day she told me maybe I should give you a hall pass to go fuck another girl.

She want me to go fuck another bitch cause she feel bad cause she can’t give me sex..No lies that ******* turn me on, what should I do Should I take that free hall pass ?
Off course you should. She feel for you , and take her to your doctor in the meantime

Not just yet on the "Hall Pass" ... something bad has happened, IMO. If you're truly concerned about her (and I hope you are) and desire her back to what she was before, it's time to start checking things out. One of the most obvious things that happen is a woman goes through phases of depression after having a baby. The brain chemicals get out of balance, she has no energy or motivations, she can't get rid of baby fat and no longer feels confident of herself. I doubt it's another guy, so don't take her up on her 'offer' just yet. It appears she feels guilty that she's not energized or motivated anymore to want sex. Depression makes you WANT to give up. Besides, it could be something else medically wrong as well.
You might read up on postpartum depression to see if any of the symptoms you are seeing match up. Then, make an appointment to see her female doctor and go with her so she explains what's gone on since the baby arrived. This is a very serious issue that WILL affect your marriage eventually if not addressed. Good luck! Mac

Last edited:

Take it dude if she not giving it up go for it she may have cuck fetish I believe she may have this fetish. So exercise your option.

Not just yet on the "Hall Pass" ... something bad has happened, IMO. If you're truly concerned about her (and I hope you are) and desire her back to what she was before, it's time to start checking things out. One of the most obvious things that happen is a woman goes through phases of depression after having a baby. The brain chemicals get out of balance, she has no energy or motivations, she can't get rid of baby fat and no longer feels confident of herself. I doubt it's another guy, so don't take her up on her 'offer' just yet. It appears she feels guilty that she's not energized or motivated anymore to want sex. Depression makes you WANT to give up. Besides, it could be something else medically wrong as well.
You might read up on postpartum depression to see if any of the symptoms you are seeing match up. Then, make an appointment to see her female doctor and go with her so she explains what's gone on since the baby arrived. This is a very serious issue that WILL affect your marriage eventually if not addressed. Good luck! Mac

Thank you for the info.

That’s a point of view thank you
Another reason maybe, is she has gotten very comfortable with her lifestyle.and feels she does not need to put out. Third she maybe seeing someone else behind your back, furthermore the hall pass could be also to cover her tracks. It is worth asking her.

This guy great answer!

This was the same type of advice or suggestion I was going to make. I know many here say take it because they are only looking at it from a carnal perspective. Before taking that leap, seek to help her through this phase and show her that you are not selfish. She may have given the hall pass, but that may be out of pressure and or guilt. I promise you, if you don't take it, and instead help her thru this, when she recovers, you will reap the benefits 10 fold. She will have much higher and deeper respect and love for you than before. Sure you can take the pass, but that may come back to bite you down the road in an argument.

The other guys have beaten me to it! I second them. My wife and I have hall passes, but they come from a place of long time swinging, trust, and mutual compersion (pleasure from your partners pleasure). Your situation sounds far from that. Postpartum depression, body image issues, exhaustion, hormone changes all play a part. Your hall pass could lead to a deep divide vs a mutual turn on like those who do it as a mutual turn on.
My wife is now post menopausal. Our play is not what is once was because of hormone changes, but we work together to keep up her sex drive to a point. I do enjoy a hall pass, but it’s with trusted folks she knows will bring zero drama. I’m also fortunate that some of these ladies like her two and it leads to some joint fun.
Discuss w her a medical evaluation that includes her hormone levels. Newborns are tough, but see if you can get a sitter and take her out. Take over duties and let her go out w girlfriends. Support her now through this and you will be well rewarded ( which may include hall passes).

Back