Should I let my husband watch us fuck?

With 80% percent to 90% percent of the couple's in the lifestyle the husband desires, fantasies, and intends to watch and enjoy his woman getting pleased and used by other men. Take that away from him and now you've just removed one of the primary reasons why he wanted to be in the lifestyle.

Do not consider the bull when making this decision! Bulls have no place suggesting whether a husband or boyfriend should be present or not. The most quality select bulls especially the dominant Alpha one's actually prefer taking another man's woman right in front of him and treating her like his fuck toy, then giving her back to her man when he's done using her.

The bulls who whispers in the ear of another mans woman about how he prefers to be alone with her without her man is a "Punk Bitch" who doesn't even have the balls or the backbone to look that man in the eyes and tell him to his face with respect that he would love the opportunity to spend time alone with HIS woman! That's the same shady guy who would steal from you if he found an opportunity. If you want to be alone with a mans woman if that what you prefer then be a man and tell him up front and let them make that decision.

There are plenty of couple's in the lifestyle where the wife does play alone withe her lovers and if that is their dynamic or the husband doesn't care either way whether he's there or not as long as she is safe and satisfied then fine because everyone is still getting what they want, but that is not the bulls decision it's the couple's decision.

I have enjoyed plenty of alone time with most of the hotwives and girlfriends I've been with and I never once asked for it. It was given to me because I proved to be trustworthy enough for such a privilege to be given to me. I've had many lifestyle relationships where I worked my way up to that point going from threesomes, to hubby just watching, to hubby sleep on the other bed and every time he wakes up I'm balls deep in his woman, to hubby's in another room of the house whole we fuck all night, to the wife meeting me alone, and I never once asked for it!

If it's some kind of lifestyle dynamic and the wife is using that alone time with the bull as a way to spice things up by creating an atmosphere of jealousy and anticipation which drives some hubby's crazy and excited them. Then that's fine because some get off on knowing she was off on her own being naughty doing things with other men, but this is not everyone's dynamic and it should be agreed upon upfront.

Both husband and wife should be making the decisions together and agreeing as to exactly what the nature of their lifestyle dynamics should be. Now if you're just the boss of the marriage and you got it like that to call the shots regardless of what your husband wants then more power to you!

i hope some husbands have seen your cock in their wife and have tasted it as it fucked them
Our last Bull was great about sharing her pie.
He was both very dominant with me while gentlemanly with her.
After sex he was respectful to both of us.
Coming from Jamaica he understood what turns on both parties in a hw/cuck cpl.
Just reached out to him tonight to discuss post vaccination plans.

Hell!!!!! yes!!!! I fucking love it. Hubby introduced it was always a fantasy by having 2 cocks or more omg. 2 yrs after divorce I meet hubby we had gone to high school together but never dated well he blew me away. Handsome fit for age and fun. We started dating wow he had a cock!!!!! Then one early morning he woke me to fucking me senseless but hubby always made love to me but he fucked me that morning. I asked him what the hell he told me he had a dream told me and I gushed!!!!! within month we were houston and wow after we got married he said had confession. He said this is to be part of our relationship bbc only. Omg here I am and fucking love it if you love your man and you'll enjoy this life style fuck yeah fuck in front of him and with him

Last edited:
Depending on the situation. If the new bull is uncomfortable fucking me in front of my husband, then the husband leaves the room and listens outside the door to what's going on. Let his imagination finish the picture, sometimes it is even more exciting than seeing the process))) But if the bull is even more turned on by the presence of my husband, then let him sit and watch or help hold my hair or legs)))

I can't say whether you should let him watch or not. I think that is probably a very personal and unique decision to every relationship and I have no experience to draw from! However what I can say is you have an absolutely stunning body and although he is already a very luck man to be married to you, I believe letting him watch would make him one of the luckiest men on earth! Hope you make the right decision for you both 😘

Back