Should I let him watch?

KKishot

Couple
Several months ago I had my first black cock experience while on holiday in Central America with my husband. We had rented a house on the top of a hill. There was a private pool and no neighbors. It was perfect for a romantic getaway... Anyway, I ended up having some amazing sex (with my husband's encouragement) with the security guard who also lived on the property ?.

Part of the deal with my husband was that he wasn't allowed to watch us - I'm kind of shy that way - but now he wants to do something like that again on our next holiday, but this time he also wants to watch.

Does anyone have experience with both scenarios? Should I let my husband watch next time? Will the sex still be great for me if I know he's watching?

Thanks
KK.

my wife really gets off me watching she loves how she is pleasing me at the same time as her lover it is a major turn on for her. She says she prefers I watch.

That being said it is defiantly a completely different thing to have sex alone one on one then with a audience, My wife gets both. We often meet men that she wants but knows the guy is not into being watched she will do alone. Some (most) men just don't get into the whole husband watching thing, they would rather a full threesome then him just watching it can feel weird or creepy. My wife has noted that the men seem to fuck better when they believe she is cheating so there is that. She however says the thrill she gets from having me there more then makes up for that.

The question you have to ask can you enjoy it with him watching, if you are like a large number of people and can't you need to tell him, he will likely understand and still want it enough to let you have your fun, communication is the key. I don't suggest you let him watch just because he wants too it needs to enhance it for you as well.

Several months ago I had my first black cock experience while on holiday in Central America with my husband. We had rented a house on the top of a hill. There was a private pool and no neighbors. It was perfect for a romantic getaway... Anyway, I ended up having some amazing sex (with my husband's encouragement) with the security guard who also lived on the property ?.

Part of the deal with my husband was that he wasn't allowed to watch us - I'm kind of shy that way - but now he wants to do something like that again on our next holiday, but this time he also wants to watch.

Does anyone have experience with both scenarios? Should I let my husband watch next time? Will the sex still be great for me if I know he's watching?

Thanks
KK.
You should only in the sense that he sees it isn't an entitlement. Like it's about sharing YOUR bliss, however u choose to enjoy it, FIRST AND FOREMOST!

Thanks
KK.
I have never been in that scenario of watching my wife pussy being destroyed by a bigger black cock, but I know that would damage me for life. he would die if he can see me stroking you.

You both have to talk about that, If you're shy with him there and you're not going to enjoy the experience, let him know it.

I think otherwise, my husband always watch, he isn't into humiliation only watch and support, I don't feel shy with him there even I feel safer. I know that he enjoys watch and I like that, he can also enjoy this, each in his own way.

You both have to talk about that, If you're shy with him there and you're not going to enjoy the experience, let him know it.

I think otherwise, my husband always watch, he isn't into humiliation only watch and support, I don't feel shy with him there even I feel safer. I know that he enjoys watch and I like that, he can also enjoy this, each in his own way.
I love holding Jen's hands while the bf takes pleasure of her!

Thanks
KK.
How do you feel about it?? 🙏🙏

Back