Should I have my wife search for Black Bulls...

I want to be her gatekeeper initially.
That was my thought as well. But all the BBC fantasy talk has really gotten to her. The other day she was at a big box store and started flirting hard with a tall muscular Black Bull. The only reason I know this is her sisters were flipping me ******* later at the house, because they were there with her and saw the whole transaction. They were like, “I don’t know, you’re wife might have a thing for black guys, ha ha.” My wife was there and just laughed it off. When I asked her about it later she said she was going to tell me when we got home. She admitted that her pussy was dripping wet when she was talking to him.

It's a lot of work. I (the husband) tend to read the messages, look at their about section and media in thier profile, and go through a lot, if not all, thier posts to try to weed out the time wasters. Then I show her the messages and media, and give my opinion. This saves her a lot of time, and it is one more way I can help her get what she wants. The only way I know what she wants, and that changes all the time, is to ask and then ask why she wants that. It's much better to spend her time this way as it makes us grow even closer.

In the end it's her decision, but in reality, a bad opinion from me will ******* a guys chances. I try to show her the positive and negative for each guy because she may not be as concerned about a negative as me if there is a big positive that excites her. That rarely happens.

For you, it will depend on your wife's personality. Will the time wasters that don't really want to meet make it seem too hard that she gives up? Or will she thrive on the search to try to get to know a guy by what he has previously posted? If your wife doesn't have a lot of time, I suggest you do some vetting.

That was my thought as well. But all the BBC fantasy talk has really gotten to her. The other day she was at a big box store and started flirting hard with a tall muscular Black Bull. The only reason I know this is her sisters were flipping me ******* later at the house, because they were there with her and saw the whole transaction. They were like, “I don’t know, you’re wife might have a thing for black guys, ha ha.” My wife was there and just laughed it off. When I asked her about it later she said she was going to tell me when we got home. She admitted that her pussy was dripping wet when she was talking to him.
Of course, if she can find and flirt with guys in person, and it sounds like she can, no need for vetting. Remember, each guy is her decision.

It's a lot of work. I (the husband) tend to read the messages, look at their about section and media in thier profile, and go through a lot, if not all, thier posts to try to weed out the time wasters. Then I show her the messages and media, and give my opinion. This saves her a lot of time, and it is one more way I can help her get what she wants. The only way I know what she wants, and that changes all the time, is to ask and then ask why she wants that. It's much better to spend her time this way as it makes us grow even closer.

In the end it's her decision, but in reality, a bad opinion from me will ******* a guys chances. I try to show her the positive and negative for each guy because she may not be as concerned about a negative as me if there is a big positive that excites her. That rarely happens.

For you, it will depend on your wife's personality. Will the time wasters that don't really want to meet make it seem too hard that she gives up? Or will she thrive on the search to try to get to know a guy by what he has previously posted? If your wife doesn't have a lot of time, I suggest you do some vetting.
That was my plan as I enjoy viewing the Bulls’ profiles. When I find a guy with a really large cock all I can think about is seeing it buried in my wife’s pussy. But it seems she enjoys flirting with Black Bulls in public now. She told me she was just doing her homework.

It really doesn't matter to me because in the end I know that I am always going to get exactly what I want which is to stretch that little married pussy!

Now whether hubby watches, takes a turn, shares her, or sits at home and waits for her to bring that freshly stretched pussy home to him, makes no difference to me because I always get what I want!

Who does the talking won't change the outcome! I'm going to get that little married pussy!♠️

It really doesn't matter to me because in the end I know that I am always going to get exactly what I want which is to stretch that little married pussy!

Now whether hubby watches, takes a turn, shares her, or sits at home and waits for her to bring that freshly stretched pussy home to him, makes no difference to me because I always get what I want!

Who does the talking won't change the outcome! I'm going to get that little married pussy!♠️
I love how you put that, “get that little married pussy”. Must be a rush banging wifey in front of hubby.

I love how you put that, “get that little married pussy”. Must be a rush banging wifey in front of hubby.
I say it that way because married pussy is both exquisite and exclusive! Like enjoying the VIP at the club or the Sky Box at the NBA game everyone wants to experience it but only a few get to. So when I get the privilege to enjoy the pleasurable company of a hotwife I make sure that she knows that she is the VIP and that I am literally going to enjoy every minute up in her! 😎♠️

Man that must be a blast going through the profiles imagining your wife getting fucked by each black cock.

Back