Should I give my wife’s pussy to the black man?

With all the racism and stuff going on, is it my duty to give a black man her pussy? I have white guilt and I feel it’s the only way I can repay the black man and do my part in anti racism as well as the BLM group. I feel I owe the black men something. I’m even debating on her having a black baby to do my part and fight against racism.

what should I do?

With all the racism and stuff going on, is it my duty to give a black man her pussy? I have white guilt and I feel it’s the only way I can repay the black man and do my part in anti racism as well as the BLM group. I feel I owe the black men something. I’m even debating on her having a black baby to do my part and fight against racism.

what should I do?
This is what you will do.

1. Offer your bitch to me.
2. No crying about condoms, it's time to Breed your bitch.
3. Hold the camera and don't complain.
4. Pay the bills, and know I run the house now, you just pay the bills Cuck

what should I do?
You can't give away what doesn't belong to you. HER BODY HER CHOICE

what should I do?
Of course not! It’s not yours to give and not your decision!

what should I do?
Another white boi chatting BS just wanting attention 👎🏾

You must surrender yourself and let her decide what's best for her. But as a white boi you must surrender your money, holes and marriage to the superior black man and the movement and embrace our inferiority and serve. Join us fellow white boi cuckolds into the future it's glorious 😍😍😍🖤🖤🖤♠️♠️♠️♠️🔐🔐🔐🔐

what should I do?
Yes!! Do it!

Back