Should I give my wife’s pussy to the black man?

With all the racism and stuff going on, is it my duty to give a black man her pussy? I have white guilt and I feel it’s the only way I can repay the black man and do my part in anti racism as well as the BLM group. I feel I owe the black men something. I’m even debating on her having a black baby to do my part and fight against racism.

what should I do?
Always be offering your wife to BBC she is for them not us white husbands.

With all the racism and stuff going on, is it my duty to give a black man her pussy? I have white guilt and I feel it’s the only way I can repay the black man and do my part in anti racism as well as the BLM group. I feel I owe the black men something. I’m even debating on her having a black baby to do my part and fight against racism.

what should I do?
I will admit I have no dog in this fight. I would ask the question though: " Why do feel it is your right to give her pussy to anybody? It's her pussy! The old saying is: "She has the pussy so she makes the rules." You start giving away something thats not yours to begin with and dont be real surprised if the last sight you see of her is her ass walking out the door.

My wife made the decision on her own to take big black cock,but she did ask me for permission since we we both standing at my front door saying goodbye to him,when he turned around with me standing right there,and grabbed my wife right by the pussy,and started working her clit over infront of the whole neighborhood! I nodded yes,and five minutes later he was in our bedroom balls deep in my wife!

what should I do?
Seek counseling

what should I do?
What I think you should do is stop posting this imaginary bullshit on here and other people's media.

what should I do?
It's up to HER.......But if she is on board.....then you absolutely should allow your Wife this pleasure.

what should I do?
That sounds like a Beautiful ideal. A good Breeding in front of you so you Can witness the Amazing skin Contrast when we blend together , The Stamina & rtrythmic Thrusts so Powerful and breathtaking to watch and the Best Part The Seeding deep into her Unprotected Womb. I would like to be her first. I'm sure she is Sexy. Can I see a Pic of your Wife..You also letting me know you want to see her pussy be taken by a Strong Black Alpha BBC Bull.

Back