Should I get my cuck hubby a real boyfriend?

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx
Tell him to grow balls and get a girlfriend to bone.

I was sucking black cock and being buttfucked by BBC for many years before my wifey finally got herself blacked. I think most cucks would be happy to do the same if their hotwives encouraged it.
So obviously you are gay?
You have had a lot of gay sex and a cuck to your wife?
Thats not cuckold that is being gay with a preference to BBC. That is the reason you get off on your wife getting it, not really about her at all. Its about your love of BBC.
Not being mean just pointing out what I see.

So obviously you are gay?
You have had a lot of gay sex and a cuck to your wife?
Thats not cuckold that is being gay with a preference to BBC. That is the reason you get off on your wife getting it, not really about her at all. Its about your love of BBC.
Not being mean just pointing out what I see.
I suppose in my case, im just a dirty kinky sod, who cant get enough sex in whatever shape or form it comes.
So call me gay, bi, cuck, sissy etc i am very happy to be called all those and more.
Black is best whichever way i get it

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

Great idea! Just wish i was closer to fill his ass with Black hot cum.

Wow! Sounds hot. Sounds like a deep rabbit hole to go down...

Thank you to everyone who offered some actual advice, I don't have any friends who are also into this stuff so these forums are the only place that I can go to for unbiased advice on some pretty difficult topics.

Anyway I spoke to my bull again today and we've decided that we are going to do it. When i told my husband about our decision he didnt seem thrilled but eventually agreed that he would do it so we are going to set up a date with him and one of my bulls friends as soon as possible. If anyone is still interested ill update this thread if anything happens
Any progress??

I think you are probably right. Idk i still love my hubby but while me and my bull are having sex he is just in the way. After my bull is done I usually have a nice session of him eating me out which i think brings us together more. If him eating me out is the only sex that me and him have then i feel that getting him a bf is still the right thing to do, tomorrow is the first night that we are planning to have hubby and his bf in one room and me and my bull in the other. I really hope it works out!
well its been a few weeks any updates?

I saw a few people wanted updates, always feel free to message me if you want any more. I'll try and be brief but our life has been revolutionised since I sent this and I want you to have a feel for the journey we have been on.

I held hubby's hand the first few times with his bf and encouraged him through it. We started with blowjobs, for the first few times that they met and then after his bf would leave I would work on his ass with dildos to start preparing him for the day that his bf would take his anal virginity, his bf is a real hunk and I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just BJ's for very long at all. So pretty shortly afterwards i started letting his bf take his anal virginity, I was there, kissing his cheeks and encouraging my hubby as he took his first BBC and that is a moment that I will remember forever, it was so special and revolutionary. I was there with him for a few times after that and then I started leaving them in there together alone, so that his bf was in total control and hubby would start consentrating on pleasing him rather than looking at me.

We have taken massive leaps since then We aim for 5 times a week now, where his bf and my bull will come to the house at the same time, we will have an hour or two of sex in adjacent bedrooms so we can hear each other through the walls but not see each other. If they finish before us they will wait till we are finished, then hubby with come in, usually with cum down his legs lol and eat out my bulls seed from inside me.

After that his bf has usually already left, we thank my bull and then show him out. For a while hubby was so so embarrassed when I would ask for all of the details of his sex with his bf but he is more comfortable now and is happy and secure in being a bottom bf for a hot black stud.

I feel like this has brought us closer together, we both get fulfilling sex and we both submit to powerful men which gives us a rush. Then after they are all gone we can act like a regular couple again.

In the past few days we have started taking it up a level again but this post is already long enough and if there is still interest I'll post about that soon. For people who are interested we are still intimate together with cuddles and kisses and he still eats me out almost everyday, the only real difference in our sex life is that he doesn't put his penis inside me anymore.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has encouraged me to do this through forums and messages, in such a crappy year my life has never been so good and I am really grateful! xx

I saw a few people wanted updates, always feel free to message me if you want any more. I'll try and be brief but our life has been revolutionised since I sent this and I want you to have a feel for the journey we have been on.

I held hubby's hand the first few times with his bf and encouraged him through it. We started with blowjobs, for the first few times that they met and then after his bf would leave I would work on his ass with dildos to start preparing him for the day that his bf would take his anal virginity, his bf is a real hunk and I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just BJ's for very long at all. So pretty shortly afterwards i started letting his bf take his anal virginity, I was there, kissing his cheeks and encouraging my hubby as he took his first BBC and that is a moment that I will remember forever, it was so special and revolutionary. I was there with him for a few times after that and then I started leaving them in there together alone, so that his bf was in total control and hubby would start consentrating on pleasing him rather than looking at me.

We have taken massive leaps since then We aim for 5 times a week now, where his bf and my bull will come to the house at the same time, we will have an hour or two of sex in adjacent bedrooms so we can hear each other through the walls but not see each other. If they finish before us they will wait till we are finished, then hubby with come in, usually with cum down his legs lol and eat out my bulls seed from inside me.

After that his bf has usually already left, we thank my bull and then show him out. For a while hubby was so so embarrassed when I would ask for all of the details of his sex with his bf but he is more comfortable now and is happy and secure in being a bottom bf for a hot black stud.

I feel like this has brought us closer together, we both get fulfilling sex and we both submit to powerful men which gives us a rush. Then after they are all gone we can act like a regular couple again.

In the past few days we have started taking it up a level again but this post is already long enough and if there is still interest I'll post about that soon. For people who are interested we are still intimate together with cuddles and kisses and he still eats me out almost everyday, the only real difference in our sex life is that he doesn't put his penis inside me anymore.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has encouraged me to do this through forums and messages, in such a crappy year my life has never been so good and I am really grateful! xx
Sounds beautiful! I think we would all be interested to hear those details of his sex with his boyfriend. He could also write in, from his perspective. What kind of feelings does he go through, how feminised is he, which positions do they prefer, how rough or gentle is the boyfriend with him, and also, can he cum from fucking- those kind of things. Please continue this thread, evolved, it's extremely interesting!

Absolutely beautiful and perfect loving couple

Wow, amazing post and inspirational to read. You should consider introducing a chastity cage and feminization into your relationship, or at least crossdressing for his new bf.

I want your posts to never end :love::love::qos: Please tell me, does your husband like feminization?Does he wear women's clothing during sex?

Your husband seriously has access to black friends who would love the chance to fuck him on a regular basis? Since you don’t allow him to fuck other women, I’m guessing he doesn’t have a choice about being a lil bitch for black men. Don’t worry, if he doesn’t like it now, he will def like it when he ass is fully trained. Be forewarned… his personality will most likely change. More fem. School girl silly. Black men will do that to a motherfucker.

This is great. I am definitely interested in hearing more updates.

Your husband seriously has access to black friends who would love the chance to fuck him on a regular basis? Since you don’t allow him to fuck other women, I’m guessing he doesn’t have a choice about being a lil bitch for black men. Don’t worry, if he doesn’t like it now, he will def like it when he ass is fully trained. Be forewarned… his personality will most likely change. More fem. School girl silly. Black men will do that to a motherfucker.

Yeah the only sex he has had now for a month or so is eating me out every night (especially if my bull has just been over) and about 5 nights a week sucking and taking bbc in the ass. I cant wait until he is fully trained, I feel like we are making such quick progress and im so excited for the future!

Hehe thank you, I'll try and keep people updated for as long as there is interest.

No we haven't gone too far into feminisation yet, we have started chastity though and removed all of his hair except for his head so I'm sure we will start that phase soon
:love: You may have written this before, but do you play with a strap-on when the two of you are together? :sneaky:

Back