Should I get my cuck hubby a real boyfriend?

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx

Cuckolding as I see it, is supposed to connect and concern the three of you.
It does not necessarely mean humiliation. It's probably a side of it but the not the purpose.
If you bring over another bull you're changing the entire concept, the entire play.
You're heading into another dimension where you both split up and have separate fun.
I would love to know where your scenario will lead. Good luck

Cuckolding as I see it, is supposed to connect and concern the three of you.
It does not necessarely mean humiliation. It's probably a side of it but the not the purpose.
If you bring over another bull you're changing the entire concept, the entire play.
You're heading into another dimension where you both split up and have separate fun.
I would love to know where your scenario will lead. Good luck

I think you are probably right. Idk i still love my hubby but while me and my bull are having sex he is just in the way. After my bull is done I usually have a nice session of him eating me out which i think brings us together more. If him eating me out is the only sex that me and him have then i feel that getting him a bf is still the right thing to do, tomorrow is the first night that we are planning to have hubby and his bf in one room and me and my bull in the other. I really hope it works out!

"Tomorrow is the first night that we are planning to have hubby and his bf in one room and me and my bull in the other. I really hope it works out!"
Hope for you and hubby to have a good time with your lovers.
Impatient to have the report of what you will have done.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

That's a great idea. If my wife set up a date for me with a man knowing that I would be getting fucked and sucking cock, I would be humiliated in such a nice way. Then coming home and telling her about it would finish off the night.

That's a great idea. If my wife set up a date for me with a man knowing that I would be getting fucked and sucking cock, I would be humiliated in such a nice way. Then coming home and telling her about it would finish off the night.
It is so great to do

My wife was not into black guys at first.but after asking why I wanted him to be black. She then asked if I was turned on by Black cock. After admitting that I was and that being dominated and humiliated were always a turn on. She said she would give it a try if I would be a sissy to black men and let her watch me be dominated by black bulls. No she loves watching me get f***** as much as I like watching her

My wife was not into black guys at first.but after asking why I wanted him to be black. She then asked if I was turned on by Black cock. After admitting that I was and that being dominated and humiliated were always a turn on. She said she would give it a try if I would be a sissy to black men and let her watch me be dominated by black bulls. No she loves watching me get f***** as much as I like watching her
They do love to see it, yes

Sounds like a dream cum true for this submissive cuckold husband.

I think you are probably right. Idk i still love my hubby but while me and my bull are having sex he is just in the way. After my bull is done I usually have a nice session of him eating me out which i think brings us together more. If him eating me out is the only sex that me and him have then i feel that getting him a bf is still the right thing to do, tomorrow is the first night that we are planning to have hubby and his bf in one room and me and my bull in the other. I really hope it works out!
I hope for your sake it works out. If hubby really doesn't like it, he could demand to stop the whole cuckold arrangement.

Why aren't you letting have another girlfriend, maybe he would be happier with that.

And what I also don't get is that you know he doesn't really want that, but still you ******* it upon him. If you really really love him like you say you do, then you wouldn't do that. So I think your love is misplaced.

You are incredible

Back