Should I get my cuck hubby a real boyfriend?

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of cuck husbands, because usually they love to cockblock the wife and tend to be gay or bisexual themselves, btw I'm not homophobic, I just want alone time with the wife, gf

While many single men and some women here would quickly tell you to try it and see, and yhat might work. I'd suggest you share how the two of you got into cuckolding and if he has enjoyed humiliation. Many cuckolds thrive on humilation and bottoming for a BBC often feeds that based upon their early homophobic upbringing. This fetish does play on our unconsious bias.
Nope go for gay black men, don't shove your homosexusl agenda on straight black men

I'm not surprised that your husband would enjoy having a black boyfriend. He's already sucking your lover's dick. I'm a bit surprised though, that your lover has several friends who would agree to fuck your husband without somehow getting paid for their service. But what do I know. Your husband will probably relish the opportunity to be used by black guys.

I'm not surprised that your husband would enjoy having a black boyfriend. He's already sucking your lover's dick. I'm a bit surprised though, that your lover has several friends who would agree to fuck your husband without somehow getting paid for their service. But what do I know. Your husband will probably relish the opportunity to be used by black guys.
Exactly and he has a group of friends who are all bulls and one of the bi ones doesn't have anyone to cuck at the moment so it seemed a good fit, temporarily at least. Also, my hubbies future boyfriend hasn't been laid in a few weeks now and has a lot of pent up sexual energy to unleash on someone and I want my hubby to be that person

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

Fantastic solution enjoy all of you

This is how we progressed. After cucking John (his idea) we both realized his love of men. He now has a BF to play with and occasionally I join. However it’s more for him to have a release as when I have a bull in my life, we don’t have sex.

This is amazing. Please do that to your husband, he deserves to be humiliated and fucked against his will by big alpha men, just like all pathetic whiteboys are meant to be. Even if your husband doesn’t know it, he’s a very lucky man. Remind him of how lucky he is to be a part of your sexual relationship with black men and occasionally gets to taste your cum filled pussy

This is amazing. Please do that to your husband, he deserves to be humiliated and fucked against his will by big alpha men, just like all pathetic whiteboys are meant to be. Even if your husband doesn’t know it, he’s a very lucky man. Remind him of how lucky he is to be a part of your sexual relationship with black men and occasionally gets to taste your cum filled pussy
I agree with this

Exactly and he has a group of friends who are all bulls and one of the bi ones doesn't have anyone to cuck at the moment so it seemed a good fit, temporarily at least. Also, my hubbies future boyfriend hasn't been laid in a few weeks now and has a lot of pent up sexual energy to unleash on someone and I want my hubby to be that person
You're a caring wife. It's quite difficult to find a bisexual bull or a bull with bisexual friends. I hope your hubby gets his share in this lifestyle. It's not nice to be in the way of a wife and her bull every time they mate or when they want some couple-time.

Back