Should I get my cuck hubby a real boyfriend?

evolved

Female
I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx

While many single men and some women here would quickly tell you to try it and see, and that might work. I'd suggest you share how the two of you got into cuckolding and if he has enjoyed humiliation. Many cuckolds thrive on humilation and bottoming for a BBC often feeds that based upon their early homophobic upbringing. This fetish does play on our unconsious bias.

Last edited:

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

will you be my wife? 😍

I have a male friend who is also in a similar position to me i.e our wifes cucked us for years but both stopped.
So now we sometimes get together and chat.
However, i now also see (or i did before the pandemic) a married woman who is into femdom and cuckolding me with other lovers and humiliating me etc.
She actually stopped me meeting other woman but has suggested i take a boyfriend.
I have discussed this with my friend and he is very much in agreement. The more we speak about it (the three of us), the more into it he and i get.
I feel its a great way to both win.

Yes definitely get him one of you bf mates

Watch what you are looking for in this request? As a BBC and his new Gal (known to me) devised an outcome for her husband!!! They abandoned him to her changing room of clothes, While they had sexual encounters,,, He chose all the best sexy clothes and WELL make himself into the best looking crossdressing Babe,,, took the rest of her clothes "money" and moved away with the cutest young black student guy, They are still together ,,,,,,

Thank you to everyone who offered some actual advice, I don't have any friends who are also into this stuff so these forums are the only place that I can go to for unbiased advice on some pretty difficult topics.

Anyway I spoke to my bull again today and we've decided that we are going to do it. When i told my husband about our decision he didnt seem thrilled but eventually agreed that he would do it so we are going to set up a date with him and one of my bulls friends as soon as possible. If anyone is still interested ill update this thread if anything happens

Thank you to everyone who offered some actual advice, I don't have any friends who are also into this stuff so these forums are the only place that I can go to for unbiased advice on some pretty difficult topics.

Anyway I spoke to my bull again today and we've decided that we are going to do it. When i told my husband about our decision he didnt seem thrilled but eventually agreed that he would do it so we are going to set up a date with him and one of my bulls friends as soon as possible. If anyone is still interested ill update this thread if anything happens
Well done. It's the perfect decision and your husband will grow to love having a boyfriend.
Please keep us updated

I Think its nice of you to think of your Cuck hubby.Im sure that his humiliation will turn you on for sure just knowing he is being Black breed & coming home with Cum on his face that his Black Bull wont allow him to wipe Off. Lol! Plus you will have your Alone Time with your Black Bull and have peace of mind knowing your hubby is being satisfied as well..Sounds like a Win Win too me! He seems to be a really Good Cuck that does what he is told and is Obedient. Big Plus he is a good Clean Up Cuck! He eats creampies that he doesn't enjoy but will do it to show hi s dedication and submissiveness to you both! Thats so Hot!💦💦💦👅🔥🔥🔥

I think it could work.. depending on what type of guy fucks him.. I'm guessing you dont want them to fall in love and become a gay couple because you still love your hubby dont you?

Well done. It's the perfect decision and your husband will grow to love having a boyfriend.
Please keep us updated
Thanks for the support! I really hope he loves it and it improves both of our sex lives, I'll keep you guys updated

I Think its nice of you to think of your Cuck hubby.Im sure that his humiliation will turn you on for sure just knowing he is being Black breed & coming home with Cum on his face that his Black Bull wont allow him to wipe Off. Lol! Plus you will have your Alone Time with your Black Bull and have peace of mind knowing your hubby is being satisfied as well..Sounds like a Win Win too me! He seems to be a really Good Cuck that does what he is told and is Obedient. Big Plus he is a good Clean Up Cuck! He eats creampies that he doesn't enjoy but will do it to show hi s dedication and submissiveness to you both! Thats so Hot!💦💦💦👅🔥🔥🔥
100 percent agree with all of this. I enjoy being fucked by my BBC bull so much that I really want him to experience it too and after meeting his new boyfriend yesterday, he is hot, dominant and well hung so I have no doubts that hubby will enjoy serving him quickly enough! He now eats his and my bulls cum but he still thinks it's a bit taboo and needs alot of encouragement to do it, I hope that after a few weeks of being with this hunky BBC that he will have become so submissive and that he will have drank so much cum that he gets used to it and will stop thinking that it's a taboo.
I think it could work.. depending on what type of guy fucks him.. I'm guessing you dont want them to fall in love and become a gay couple because you still love your hubby dont you?
The guy is dominant and well hung but no he is absolutely not allowed to fall in love, he is still my husband but I will allow him to enjoy BBC on the side like I do, I think it's only fair
I think your hubby is a lucky man. I hope he finds an amazing lover and ends up taking more cock than you do 😉
Haha yes who knows maybe his boyfriend will move in one day and they can share a bed together every night!!

After while, I realized my hub was bi and while def in the closet about it, we discussed a boyfriend for him. Might start (as I did) by having him visit a gay bar while you're enjoying your bull or playmate. Certainly very fun for me. :sneaky:
I was sucking black cock and being buttfucked by BBC for many years before my wifey finally got herself blacked. I think most cucks would be happy to do the same if their hotwives encouraged it.

Back