Should i cum for my girlfriends first bbc next weekend or not?

This is for your wife's enjoyment not yours. You should not be attempting to satisfy your needs when she is number one. Her and her lover are the only ones who should be having, enjoying their pleasure at those times. If you're unable to control yourself at those times then you must physically restrain yourself. Purchase and lock up your cock to keep you from playing with yourself. A good steel cage works for me.

This is for your wife's enjoyment not yours. You should not be attempting to satisfy your needs when she is number one. Her and her lover are the only ones who should be having, enjoying their pleasure at those times. If you're unable to control yourself at those times then you must physically restrain yourself. Purchase and lock up your cock to keep you from playing with yourself. A good steel cage works for me.
Actually no... lol you couldnt be more wrong. This was initially for my enjoyment. I told her the thought of seeing her with someone else really turned me on. She would never cheat on me and it took a while to get her warmed up to the thought of even sleeping with someone else. Now that we have come this far and its likely to happen, its at the very least for the enjoyment of both of us. Husbands that say they dont get something out of this are 100% full of ******* just like you lol

Actually no... lol you couldnt be more wrong. This was initially for my enjoyment. I told her the thought of seeing her with someone else really turned me on. She would never cheat on me and it took a while to get her warmed up to the thought of even sleeping with someone else. Now that we have come this far and its likely to happen, its at the very least for the enjoyment of both of us. Husbands that say they dont get something out of this are 100% full of ******* just like you lol

Agree with you completely. There's no hard rule that works for everyone. If he wants to cage his little white dick and deny himself, fine. Doesn't mean the rest of us have to agree with him.

My gf wants me to enjoy myself, too, when she gets fucked by a black guy. The best for me is when I bust a load at about the same time the black guy is unloading in her pussy or in some other hole.

Ive read a lot on here about how some guys experience regret right after they cum. I think i should try to hold out but im not sure ill be able to once i see her getting fucked. Any suggestions?

What's the point of doing cuckolding if you dont get off to it.

I never understood husbands that are caged or just watch their wives get fucked.
It looks boring. His wife mine as well be single.

I never understand that.

You should at least jack off and cum if you are not going to assist.

I just dont understand the attraction of just watching.

He mine as well be single...?

I say jack off and participate.
Lick her clit while shes getting dicked down or lick her ass while shes riding bbc.
Suck her toes while shes getting fucked. Tell her how sexy she is while you whack off.

Kiss her in between her sucking him off..tell her hot she is.
You can even make it so you have to ask permission to cum. Have her hold your hands to prevent you from jacking off to completion while she is getting fucked.

If I were your bull I would make you and your wife cum non stop

I hope she gives us both head at the same time so she can dee the size difference. I also home she laughs at how quickly i cum. I really really hope she wants me to fuck her when hes done so she can feel how much smaller i am

Lick her clit while shes getting dicked down or lick her ass while shes riding bbc.
Suck her toes while shes getting fucked. Tell her how sexy she is while you whack off.

You can even make it so you have to ask permission to cum. Have her hold your hands to prevent you from jacking off to completion while she is getting fucked.

Great post, bro. You make it clear that all black guys don't expect the white husband to cage his dick and sit there doing nothing.

Let your wife and her bull decide. Try sitting on your hands until they are finished and if you are a good boy maybe they will let you cum and maybe laugh while you do. Let them control your orgasms while you have zero say. Also they may want you to stop jerking off any, you can only cum if allowed.

What's the point of doing cuckolding if you dont get off to it.

I never understood husbands that are caged or just watch their wives get fucked.
It looks boring. His wife mine as well be single.

I never understand that.

You should at least jack off and cum if you are not going to assist.

I just dont understand the attraction of just watching.
Very well put exactly

now thats hot

I hope she gives us both head at the same time so she can dee the size difference. I also home she laughs at how quickly i cum. I really really hope she wants me to fuck her when hes done so she can feel how much smaller i am

If you're comfortable you can have him creampie her and fuck her right after no cleanup. She can dirty talk and humiliate you while you fuck her.

Great post, bro. You make it clear that all black guys don't expect the white husband to cage his dick and sit there doing nothing.

To me that's boring. I mine as well fuck a single white female and the couple mine as well be single but friends. Making the couple serve and cum non stop and do as I beckon is true sexual dominance true cuckolding imo.

Cage yourself if can but for sure wait till after to reclaim then cum, do not cum before or during as drop in hormones will make sure not want too at that moment.

Back