Should I cuckold him before the wedding?

Well it happened! Tony came over last night and we cuckolded my fiancé!

I told Brett I have a surprise. That I set up a black guy to come over that I knew from my former life. I should’ve taken a picture of his face! Sheer disbelief and excitement. I told him I’ll fulfill his fantasy tonight if he really wants it. He said “oh god yes!” So I text Tony and he came over.

It was a little weird at first having him just show up without any intros. But Tony has done this plenty before and took the lead. Brett didn’t object at all because he’s always in awe of black men, especially when they take a dominant role like Tony did.

Anyway, I don’t really know what else to say. We fucked hard. Tony came several times as did I. The man knows what he’s doing! I had forgotten how exciting the lifestyle is. It was really hot. This situation was much better than my previous so as long as it doesn’t end like my last then I think we’re onto something!

I let Brett record as much as he wanted so he took full advantage. I’m going to try to post a couple of the short videos because I know how much people like that!

After Tony left, Brett took his turn. He didn’t hesitate to take those sloppy seconds. He got off in a matter of seconds so I guess he enjoyed it. He’s been thanking me profusely and has been extra sweet to me. Foot rubs, he cleaned the apartment, and made me breakfast in bed this morning! I get great sex and a sweet fiancé! Jackpot!
Congrats. I have not had the pleasure of my wife taking bbc but can not wait for the day and see the amount of joy I’m su

Update: I had the night planned! Saturday we were going to meet Tony. Brett didn’t know that of course. Apparently it wasn’t meant to be because Brett got food poisoning and couldn’t leave the bathroom all day/night! I cancelled with Tony who probably thinks we just got cold feet and have been trying to figure out when to do this now! ******* of a bitch!!!
Intense-I know. Thing is-it gets like this and stronger and more intense each time -under a million and one different circumstances which develops our-anticipation/patient skills.

If you want real advice from a wife that has been in this lifestyle for 20 years and 2 marriages, fuck black guys for you not for him. If you are not into black guys or fucking other guys in general it won't work. There is really nothing more to it. What all of these other cuckolds are posting is fantasy bullshit. I learned a long time ago...I have the pussy I make the rules, as should you.

Staci.

I’m new here and need some advise. I’m getting married in May and my fiancé reeeeeeeeally wants me to fuck a black guy.

Some backstory:

My fiancé Brett and I have been together for two years, engaged for six months of those years. He’s twenty-six, I’m twenty-nine. Cuckoldry has been a long time fantasy of his. Specifically, with a BBC. He has this sense of admiration for black guys because I’m pretty sure he thinks they’re all hung. Anyway, we’ve talked about the possibility of dabbling in the lifestyle but I’m slightly apprehensive.

I tried swinging with my ex husband and it didn’t work out. To be fair, the marriage most likely would’ve ended eventually, but swinging finished us off quickly. We didn’t swing long, but I did really enjoy the excitement of it. I did not enjoy seeing my guy with another girl though. And, my ex was a jerk about the whole thing.

My fiancé knows about my swinging past and wants to eliminate the other female and have me fuck black men. Of course, the idea of having fun with some hunky black guys sounds great to me but I’m a little afraid it’ll change Brett. That history is destined to repeat itself for me. I don’t want to lose him over this, which brings me to my dilemma.

I know he wants this badly and this fetish of his isn’t going away. In fact, I’m starting to feel like not acting on it will also be detrimental to our relationship but he isn’t getting what he needs. So I wonder if I should fulfill his cuckold fantasy before we get married in case things do go sideways, we won’t have to get a divorce? Or do I wait until after we’re hitched and potentially risk another messy divorce for myself?

If I decide to do it before the wedding, I could call it his wedding gift from me to him. What do you think?
I hd my first Black man and cuckold my husband on my wedding night. We been married over 5 years and I still have sex with Blacks and he is still cuckold

Sorry for the delayed update. Life has been crazy busy since we’ve been back! I’m sorry to report I did not cuck my husband on our wedding night. It just wouldn’t have worked logistically with friends and family all over the place!

I did however hookup on the honeymoon! We went to St Martins and stayed at a beautiful resort. We hoped there would be plenty of single black men around but the guest pool of available guys was very shallow! The attractive ones were with spouses, but the staff was gorgeous. The resort had “hosts” that were in charge of daily activities and were basically liaisons for whatever the guests needed. They hired very pretty females and males for that job!

We got friendly with a couple of them but one in particular. He spent a lot of time with us and kept saying if we need anything to let him know. So, my new husband asked if he knew of a nude beach (he knew I wanted to try one). Apparently they as common as I thought they’d be! Aman (the hot host) said he’d show us that afternoon. Stupid me thought like the hotel had a shuttle or something that we could use.

That afternoon, we met Aman in the lobby and went out to his car! He said we have to drive there! Plus he was off work so I felt bad he had to spend his off time driving us around until my husband pointed out he was probably planning on joining us. I still feel dumb about that one...

The beach was packed with all kinds of people. More women than I was expecting too. Most of the people weren’t really ones I cared to see naked but I knew that would be the case going in. Aman didn’t hesitate and got naked. Huge dick. He stood there with a smile on his face as it swung around. I stared....a lot. My husband figured when in Rome.......take your shorts off. So he did. It couldn’t have been a more stereotypical white and black cock scene. Aman’s dick swung from side to side like a regal tiger walking powerfully while Brett’s looked like the baby tiger cub struggling to keep up, bouncing around clumsily. Boing boing boing!!! I of course joined and laid between the boys.

We flirted a lot but didn’t fool around on the beach because they have pretty strict rules about that type of thing in public. He came back to the hotel with us though and we had an amazing time! Needless to say we were well taken care of the rest of our stay. It was such a great time.

Sorry for the delayed update. Life has been crazy busy since we’ve been back! I’m sorry to report I did not cuck my husband on our wedding night. It just wouldn’t have worked logistically with friends and family all over the place!

I did however hookup on the honeymoon! We went to St Martins and stayed at a beautiful resort. We hoped there would be plenty of single black men around but the guest pool of available guys was very shallow! The attractive ones were with spouses, but the staff was gorgeous. The resort had “hosts” that were in charge of daily activities and were basically liaisons for whatever the guests needed. They hired very pretty females and males for that job!

We got friendly with a couple of them but one in particular. He spent a lot of time with us and kept saying if we need anything to let him know. So, my new husband asked if he knew of a nude beach (he knew I wanted to try one). Apparently they as common as I thought they’d be! Aman (the hot host) said he’d show us that afternoon. Stupid me thought like the hotel had a shuttle or something that we could use.

That afternoon, we met Aman in the lobby and went out to his car! He said we have to drive there! Plus he was off work so I felt bad he had to spend his off time driving us around until my husband pointed out he was probably planning on joining us. I still feel dumb about that one...

The beach was packed with all kinds of people. More women than I was expecting too. Most of the people weren’t really ones I cared to see naked but I knew that would be the case going in. Aman didn’t hesitate and got naked. Huge dick. He stood there with a smile on his face as it swung around. I stared....a lot. My husband figured when in Rome.......take your shorts off. So he did. It couldn’t have been a more stereotypical white and black cock scene. Aman’s dick swung from side to side like a regal tiger walking powerfully while Brett’s looked like the baby tiger cub struggling to keep up, bouncing around clumsily. Boing boing boing!!! I of course joined and laid between the boys.

We flirted a lot but didn’t fool around on the beach because they have pretty strict rules about that type of thing in public. He came back to the hotel with us though and we had an amazing time! Needless to say we were well taken care of the rest of our stay. It was such a great time.
We are still waiting for the media of your first encounter with Tony!

I’m new here and need some advise. I’m getting married in May and my fiancé reeeeeeeeally wants me to fuck a black guy.

Some backstory:

My fiancé Brett and I have been together for two years, engaged for six months of those years. He’s twenty-six, I’m twenty-nine. Cuckoldry has been a long time fantasy of his. Specifically, with a BBC. He has this sense of admiration for black guys because I’m pretty sure he thinks they’re all hung. Anyway, we’ve talked about the possibility of dabbling in the lifestyle but I’m slightly apprehensive.

I tried swinging with my ex husband and it didn’t work out. To be fair, the marriage most likely would’ve ended eventually, but swinging finished us off quickly. We didn’t swing long, but I did really enjoy the excitement of it. I did not enjoy seeing my guy with another girl though. And, my ex was a jerk about the whole thing.

My fiancé knows about my swinging past and wants to eliminate the other female and have me fuck black men. Of course, the idea of having fun with some hunky black guys sounds great to me but I’m a little afraid it’ll change Brett. That history is destined to repeat itself for me. I don’t want to lose him over this, which brings me to my dilemma.

I know he wants this badly and this fetish of his isn’t going away. In fact, I’m starting to feel like not acting on it will also be detrimental to our relationship but he isn’t getting what he needs. So I wonder if I should fulfill his cuckold fantasy before we get married in case things do go sideways, we won’t have to get a divorce? Or do I wait until after we’re hitched and potentially risk another messy divorce for myself?

If I decide to do it before the wedding, I could call it his wedding gift from me to him. What do you think?
I say try it now before you get hitched

Oh man I did it! I text Tony (the black guy I know from my swinging days) last night asking if he’s still in the lifestyle. He said shortly after my ex and I split, he got a gf and tried to be exclusive with her but couldn’t do it. He said he’s been meaning to get back into it but his contacts are no longer active either so he was happy to hear from me! I’m a lot more excited than I expected to be. He’s “the one that got away” while swinging. I don’t mean any emotional attachment, he isn’t relationship material. He is sex material tho. He’s tall, fit, huge cock, and can go and go and go! The first time I met him was at a party. Lots of people were there. He had a 3some with 2 wives in the living room while most of us gathered and watched. The two wives tired and quit before he did. He was seriously impressive to watch.

I told him my situation and what I’d like to do. I don’t want to use a condom, so I asked if he’s ok getting tested because he’s been with lots of women. He agreed right away. So, things are in the works!
Sounds like you got a Unicorn of a Bull, there!

Perfect in every way!

Just make sure cucky gets a good taste of your creampie before allowing him sloppy seconds!

Well it happened! Tony came over last night and we cuckolded my fiancé!

I told Brett I have a surprise. That I set up a black guy to come over that I knew from my former life. I should’ve taken a picture of his face! Sheer disbelief and excitement. I told him I’ll fulfill his fantasy tonight if he really wants it. He said “oh god yes!” So I text Tony and he came over.

It was a little weird at first having him just show up without any intros. But Tony has done this plenty before and took the lead. Brett didn’t object at all because he’s always in awe of black men, especially when they take a dominant role like Tony did.

Anyway, I don’t really know what else to say. We fucked hard. Tony came several times as did I. The man knows what he’s doing! I had forgotten how exciting the lifestyle is. It was really hot. This situation was much better than my previous so as long as it doesn’t end like my last then I think we’re onto something!

I let Brett record as much as he wanted so he took full advantage. I’m going to try to post a couple of the short videos because I know how much people like that!

After Tony left, Brett took his turn. He didn’t hesitate to take those sloppy seconds. He got off in a matter of seconds so I guess he enjoyed it. He’s been thanking me profusely and has been extra sweet to me. Foot rubs, he cleaned the apartment, and made me breakfast in bed this morning! I get great sex and a sweet fiancé! Jackpot!

Wonderdul! So happy for you!

Next time... definitely need to insist cucky licks you after, get a real good taste of your lips and your Lover's semen.

If he does as you tell him, he is Femdom material, if he balks or gets upset, he's not ready.

Wow! I just came across this thread. Congratulations PrettyKitty! Thanks for sharing your story. It's an inspiration to me. I'm amazed as to how quickly you were able to organize and successfully cuckold your husband. Best wishes on your continuing adventure.

Make him an offer; that you two will both select and you will meet a Black man for sex, Either together or your getting fucked alone... After that you must both discuss both of your feelings about it for at least a month... As your cuckold he must abstain from sex with any other women. but you are both allowed to talk about you and other men. At the end of the period where you both are only allowed to discuss you having sex with other men and both of your feelings about it.
Then with both of you agreeing you are to have sex with black men say three separate times, the same man or different men. Then add another hiatus to talk together.... If that goes well and you continue then the marriage you can have it cuckold style.

It actually made me and my hubby closer, we get to live this super taboo erotic lifestyle that our family and friends have no clue about, it’s our secret but it takes a strong relationship or marriage first. Me and hubby are best friends and he is the love of my life, we are lost when we aren’t together, but if the relationship isn’t strong then it’s probably not a good idea. Just my opinion. Btw I’ve been married for 10 years and actually been with my hubby over 15 years total.

Back