Should I continue with this lifestyle?

Depression has been a big one for her
Sorry for my delayed response. Then definitely start with encouraging her to see her doctor for a complete physical ... chemical imbalances in the brain are big, big problems. It, alone, can destroy a person's self esteem and confidence. Hopefully its not a bi-polar issue, but depression will ******* a relationship in no time and it won't be her fault. If she's going through menopause, that causes chemical imbalances as well ... you never mentioned your ages.
In the meantime, suggest you not follow through with the "lifestyle" desires, that only complicates the issue.
Very Best Of Luck!

Sorry for my delayed response. Then definitely start with encouraging her to see her doctor for a complete physical ... chemical imbalances in the brain are big, big problems. It, alone, can destroy a person's self esteem and confidence. Hopefully its not a bi-polar issue, but depression will ******* a relationship in no time and it won't be her fault. If she's going through menopause, that causes chemical imbalances as well ... you never mentioned your ages.
In the meantime, suggest you not follow through with the "lifestyle" desires, that only complicates the issue.
Very Best Of Luck!
Thank you for your suggestion….

Sorry to say this, but there is definitely a possibility that you will lose her. My first two marriages ended essentially due to my bbc addiction. Of course, if you do stop it, and she’s really hooked, she might just keep doing it without you knowing.

Sorry! 😳
Your first 2 hubbies were fools, I would have let you fuck as many black men you want as long as I got to watch.

It's also sounds like you really didn't enjoy it also. Just sit down have a conversation and agree on what makes you both happy 😁. If it just to stay as a fantasy and not going thru or try it one more time and see what happens. Good luck man
Reality usually doesn’t live up to fantasy. Perhaps that is the problem for you both. Why not leave it alone for a while and maybe try it again later?

I think it’s important to be open and honest with each other
If things are moving along too fast for you at the moment talk with her about it and be honest about your feelings while being understanding about her desires too
Make compromises not demands

My thoughts are that if you decide to continue that enjoying the lifestyle should be something that is more of a treat, or special occasion, verses a regular thing. Also it should be something that you both do together, where everyone is included, even if you only watch,or it is more of a three some event, everyone is included in the event and everyone cums. No one leaves unsatisfied. So if you get a guy who didn't finish the job for her,you will be there to be sure that the job gets done! Freshly cream pied wife pussy is a delecasy fit for a cuck! It's an aquired taste,but it's so good!

Back