Should I be concerned? Have never felt so utterly and completely cuckolded until my wife recently played with our NEW BULL

He already has Dominated you! Not to mention your mind, otherwise you would never have the thoughts you've posted.
You are so right. I thought about your reply and I have to be true to my feelings and admit that he has DOMINATED me from the first night that he fucked my wife and came inside of her each of the two times that they fucked. I say "they" because she wanted him as bad if not more than he wanted her. When he made her cum as she fucked her pussy up to meet his cock thrusts that night I knew he owned us both.

Last edited:
This is thread allows me to express the complete and utter depth of being completely cuckolded that I recently experienced with my wife and our NEW BULL. I had never felt totally cuckolded until my wife played alone with our NEW BULL while I was on a business trip two weeks ago. Even when we played with our first BULL for 5 years, who was very dominant over me making me prepare him (suck his cock) for her, I never felt out of control as a submissive cucky until now with our new BULL. I am wondering if I should be concerned or if I am thinking too much into things????

Two weeks ago my wife and our NEW BULL were face-timing with me as I lay in my hotel room bed watching them play at his place. Before my trip I had told her that I would love to see her go over to his place and play so she and he agreed to meet and play as I would watch on face-time. When she arrived at his place, she walked into his place and handed him the phone so that I could see everything on face-time. They wasted no time and immediately began kissing in his living room as he was only wearing a towel. It took about 1 minute until she grasped his big, thick, black cock under that towel and then she dropped to her knees for him licking his balls and taking as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could. He is a little bigger and thicker than our first BULL was and I have never seen her want our first BULL's cock like this.

She sucked him so good that he began to precum and she took all of his precum in her mouth and stood up kissing him passionately sharing it with him. They then said something which I could not hear and she took all of her clothes off. He pushed her onto his couch and she spread her legs as he began kissing her, licking her pussy and sucking her beautiful breasts. They were closer to the phone at this point so I could hear them better and I heard her tell him to please fuck her. As he fucked her he looked right into the phone and told me that this was his pussy. He then asked my wife who her pussy belonged to and she looked at the phone and said my pussy belongs to W honey as she moaned while he fucked her.

They then got up and went into his bedroom while he brought the phone in and set it where I had an amazing view of her and him on his bed. She laid on her back with her legs went as wide open as she could get them. He licked her clit and pussy for about 5 minutes and she started to press her pussy up to his mouth, pulling the back of his head into her pussy and moaning as she began to cum for him. I could not believe that he was able to make her cum for him so quickly.

He then eased his way up her body while her legs were wide open and he slid his cock into her soaked pussy. She kissed him passionately and rubbed her hands softly through his hair on the back of his head and neck. I watched as she fucked her pussy up to his cock thrusts and heard her moaning while he slapped against her harder and harder. She put both of her hands around his his ass and pulled him in closer to her as he went deeper and deeper causing her to softly cry out. As they continued fucking he was getting to the point where he was going to cum and when she could tell that he was about to cum she told W to cum in her pussy. She cannot get pregnant but this was exhilerating for me to hear her say because she never ever allowed our first BULL to ever cum inside of her. As our new BULL W continued getting closer and closer to cumming she continued telling him to "please cum in my pussy." I COULD NOT BELIEVE that she then said to "cum inside of my white pussy" and she said to him "give me your black baby." W told her to say it again and she cried out to him "I want you to cum in my pussy I want your black baby please cum inside of me." It was unreal for me to see her fucking her pussy up to his cock and to hear her say these things to W because she never said things like this with our other BULL.

Finally the thing that made me feel COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CUCKOLDED for the first time in our many years in the BULL/Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. After they were both completely spent from their amazing sex that I was able to watch, they both laid close with his arm around her on their backs still totally naked with each other. She looked so relaxed cuddled next to him as we all talked on face-time for about another 15 minutes. I told them how hot that was to see them have such amazing sex together. He told her that she could spend the night if she did not want to drive home because it was so late as it was 1 O'clock in the morning at this point. She thanked him and told me that she would not be spending the night with him but thanked him for offering. She told me that she would be leaving in a bit and at that point I thanked them both for letting me watch and told her to call me on her way home. I was fine after watching them have sex and I really enjoyed watching. I thought that was it and thought she would be leaving after I hung up with them from face-time. But this is where it gets a little dicey for me.

I was thinking that she would get dressed and leave after we all hung up on face-time. I waited about 10 minutes and did not hear from her. So I got worried and called receiving no answer, I called again and no answer, I called 3 more times and no answer. Finally I tried one more time and she answered face-timing with me standing up with no clothes on and she seemed a little nervous when she answered and started talking to me. I asked her if she was leaving and asked where he was. She told me that he was in the shower and she would be leaving in a minute. I thought nothing of it and on the way home she called me and said to me that she did not answer when I had called her back because after we all were done talking on face-time the first time and I had hung up with them, he rolled over and began kissing her and then started fucking her again. She said she did not know who was calling while they were fucking so they kept fucking each other.

She said that while they were fucking that she heard the phone ringing but did not know who it was so she did not want to stop fucking him. She also admitted to me that as he was fucking her, he asked her if she wanted him to cum inside of her again and she let me know that she told him yes that she wanted him to cum inside of her pussy again. He also liked the fact that she had said that she wanted his baby so he also had her say that again to him. She said that he came very quickly as she pleaded with him to cum inside of her again. After that, he went to take a shower and then that is when I called back for the 6th time and she finally answered.

This BULL relationship already has a much different feel than our first BULL. Should I be concerned about them fucking and her not answering my call after we had all hung up? OR am I thinking too much into it?

Something also for anyone reading this to take into consideration is that he will only text my wife and I both at the same time because at his request he set up a group text with him, my wife and I. He will not text or call us separately so we both see and hear what he says because he wants us to all know everything with no shenanigans. Her and I both like this and so does he.

He also let us know that he is not looking for any relationship with any individual person and wants the convenience of a LTR with us. He is professional with a busy schedule and told us that he does not have time for a one on one relationship but likes all of us being able to play periodically as our schedules permit.

So should I be concerned about them fucking and her not answering my call?
Yup...shes his now....

This is thread allows me to express the complete and utter depth of being completely cuckolded that I recently experienced with my wife and our NEW BULL. I had never felt totally cuckolded until my wife played alone with our NEW BULL while I was on a business trip two weeks ago. Even when we played with our first BULL for 5 years, who was very dominant over me making me prepare him (suck his cock) for her, I never felt out of control as a submissive cucky until now with our new BULL. I am wondering if I should be concerned or if I am thinking too much into things????

Two weeks ago my wife and our NEW BULL were face-timing with me as I lay in my hotel room bed watching them play at his place. Before my trip I had told her that I would love to see her go over to his place and play so she and he agreed to meet and play as I would watch on face-time. When she arrived at his place, she walked into his place and handed him the phone so that I could see everything on face-time. They wasted no time and immediately began kissing in his living room as he was only wearing a towel. It took about 1 minute until she grasped his big, thick, black cock under that towel and then she dropped to her knees for him licking his balls and taking as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could. He is a little bigger and thicker than our first BULL was and I have never seen her want our first BULL's cock like this.

She sucked him so good that he began to precum and she took all of his precum in her mouth and stood up kissing him passionately sharing it with him. They then said something which I could not hear and she took all of her clothes off. He pushed her onto his couch and she spread her legs as he began kissing her, licking her pussy and sucking her beautiful breasts. They were closer to the phone at this point so I could hear them better and I heard her tell him to please fuck her. As he fucked her he looked right into the phone and told me that this was his pussy. He then asked my wife who her pussy belonged to and she looked at the phone and said my pussy belongs to W honey as she moaned while he fucked her.

They then got up and went into his bedroom while he brought the phone in and set it where I had an amazing view of her and him on his bed. She laid on her back with her legs went as wide open as she could get them. He licked her clit and pussy for about 5 minutes and she started to press her pussy up to his mouth, pulling the back of his head into her pussy and moaning as she began to cum for him. I could not believe that he was able to make her cum for him so quickly.

He then eased his way up her body while her legs were wide open and he slid his cock into her soaked pussy. She kissed him passionately and rubbed her hands softly through his hair on the back of his head and neck. I watched as she fucked her pussy up to his cock thrusts and heard her moaning while he slapped against her harder and harder. She put both of her hands around his his ass and pulled him in closer to her as he went deeper and deeper causing her to softly cry out. As they continued fucking he was getting to the point where he was going to cum and when she could tell that he was about to cum she told W to cum in her pussy. She cannot get pregnant but this was exhilerating for me to hear her say because she never ever allowed our first BULL to ever cum inside of her. As our new BULL W continued getting closer and closer to cumming she continued telling him to "please cum in my pussy." I COULD NOT BELIEVE that she then said to "cum inside of my white pussy" and she said to him "give me your black baby." W told her to say it again and she cried out to him "I want you to cum in my pussy I want your black baby please cum inside of me." It was unreal for me to see her fucking her pussy up to his cock and to hear her say these things to W because she never said things like this with our other BULL.

Finally the thing that made me feel COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CUCKOLDED for the first time in our many years in the BULL/Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. After they were both completely spent from their amazing sex that I was able to watch, they both laid close with his arm around her on their backs still totally naked with each other. She looked so relaxed cuddled next to him as we all talked on face-time for about another 15 minutes. I told them how hot that was to see them have such amazing sex together. He told her that she could spend the night if she did not want to drive home because it was so late as it was 1 O'clock in the morning at this point. She thanked him and told me that she would not be spending the night with him but thanked him for offering. She told me that she would be leaving in a bit and at that point I thanked them both for letting me watch and told her to call me on her way home. I was fine after watching them have sex and I really enjoyed watching. I thought that was it and thought she would be leaving after I hung up with them from face-time. But this is where it gets a little dicey for me.

I was thinking that she would get dressed and leave after we all hung up on face-time. I waited about 10 minutes and did not hear from her. So I got worried and called receiving no answer, I called again and no answer, I called 3 more times and no answer. Finally I tried one more time and she answered face-timing with me standing up with no clothes on and she seemed a little nervous when she answered and started talking to me. I asked her if she was leaving and asked where he was. She told me that he was in the shower and she would be leaving in a minute. I thought nothing of it and on the way home she called me and said to me that she did not answer when I had called her back because after we all were done talking on face-time the first time and I had hung up with them, he rolled over and began kissing her and then started fucking her again. She said she did not know who was calling while they were fucking so they kept fucking each other.

She said that while they were fucking that she heard the phone ringing but did not know who it was so she did not want to stop fucking him. She also admitted to me that as he was fucking her, he asked her if she wanted him to cum inside of her again and she let me know that she told him yes that she wanted him to cum inside of her pussy again. He also liked the fact that she had said that she wanted his baby so he also had her say that again to him. She said that he came very quickly as she pleaded with him to cum inside of her again. After that, he went to take a shower and then that is when I called back for the 6th time and she finally answered.

This BULL relationship already has a much different feel than our first BULL. Should I be concerned about them fucking and her not answering my call after we had all hung up? OR am I thinking too much into it?

Something also for anyone reading this to take into consideration is that he will only text my wife and I both at the same time because at his request he set up a group text with him, my wife and I. He will not text or call us separately so we both see and hear what he says because he wants us to all know everything with no shenanigans. Her and I both like this and so does he.

He also let us know that he is not looking for any relationship with any individual person and wants the convenience of a LTR with us. He is professional with a busy schedule and told us that he does not have time for a one on one relationship but likes all of us being able to play periodically as our schedules permit.

So should I be concerned about them fucking and her not answering my call?
No. He is a professional. Your wife will probably fall in love with him and, if she is fertile, will probably get pregnant by him. But none of that will be a secret to you because of the level of transparency he has established. If you are a true cuckold, this will be an ideal relationship for you and your hotwife if you completely submit to it.

No. He is a professional. Your wife will probably fall in love with him and, if she is fertile, will probably get pregnant by him. But none of that will be a secret to you because of the level of transparency he has established. If you are a true cuckold, this will be an ideal relationship for you and your hotwife if you completely submit to it.
She cannot get pregnant but the rest of what you said has me very worried and at the same time causes me to be in a submissive state of mind that knows no depth to be completely obedient for them both.

Lol now you know your first bull was a pussy. Now your getting treated like you should have been all along
You are so right. I admit that what you say it true. This has been quite a severe adjustment for me. I thought I knew what being cucked was but I really didn't have a clue until our new BULL asserted his dominance over my wife and me. He did this from the very first time that they fucked and he immediately set a precedence that her nor I have ever experienced with our last BULL. Our new BULL knows what he wants and he just takes it without any concern other than his pleasure. He does not care anything about what I think or how this whole situation affects me.

You are so right. I admit that what you say it true. This has been quite a severe adjustment for me. I thought I knew what being cucked was but I really didn't have a clue until our new BULL asserted his dominance over my wife and me. He did this from the very first time that they fucked and he immediately set a precedence that her nor I have ever experienced with our last BULL. Our new BULL knows what he wants and he just takes it without any concern other than his pleasure. He does not care anything about what I think or how this whole situation affects me.
Submission is the key. It is a form of worship. Although he is dominant over you and your wife, he is also benevolent by virtue of not taking advantage of you through secrecy and deceit. Trust your new bull, I think he's right for you and your wife. If you truly desire the amazingly erotic experience you seek, then you HAVE TO completely submit to the dominance and direction of your bull- your lifestyle demands it.

Good thing is it’s out of your hands now just sit back and enjoy him turning her into the slut that you never could

Good thing is it’s out of your hands now just sit back and enjoy him turning her into the slut that you never could
I have such excited yet emotional feelings about that but he already has made her his slut from the first encounter and from what I have experienced he will make her more than willing to do the things that he will want. Things that I NEVER COULD make her want to do and things that I probably have not ever seen her do before.

All this is true & is the new natural evolution/way of living & doing things.. how it feels, looks & the thoughts to keep gravitating towards to more often.. a natural addicting behavior & lifestyle..

Submission is the key. It is a form of worship. Although he is dominant over you and your wife, he is also benevolent by virtue of not taking advantage of you through secrecy and deceit. Trust your new bull, I think he's right for you and your wife. If you truly desire the amazingly erotic experience you seek, then you HAVE TO completely submit to the dominance and direction of your bull- your lifestyle demands it.
THAT is the the thing. He is so damn confident and is completely honest with us both. He is very ALPHA and knows that he tells both of us how it will be and then he will handle his business with us the way that he wants to.

What are some of the things she has done that she has never done before.
From the first night that they were together he came inside of her twice. He also made her cum with his tongue and with his amazing cock. She NEVER allowed our previous BULL to cum inside of her in the 5 + years that we played with him exclusively. With our new BULL he not only came inside of her but she also pleaded with him to do it.

Back