Should I be concerned? Have never felt so utterly and completely cuckolded until my wife recently played with our NEW BULL

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
This is thread allows me to express the complete and utter depth of being completely cuckolded that I recently experienced with my wife and our NEW BULL. I had never felt totally cuckolded until my wife played alone with our NEW BULL while I was on a business trip two weeks ago. Even when we played with our first BULL for 5 years, who was very dominant over me making me prepare him (suck his cock) for her, I never felt out of control as a submissive cucky until now with our new BULL. I am wondering if I should be concerned or if I am thinking too much into things????

Two weeks ago my wife and our NEW BULL were face-timing with me as I lay in my hotel room bed watching them play at his place. Before my trip I had told her that I would love to see her go over to his place and play so she and he agreed to meet and play as I would watch on face-time. When she arrived at his place, she walked into his place and handed him the phone so that I could see everything on face-time. They wasted no time and immediately began kissing in his living room as he was only wearing a towel. It took about 1 minute until she grasped his big, thick, black cock under that towel and then she dropped to her knees for him licking his balls and taking as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could. He is a little bigger and thicker than our first BULL was and I have never seen her want our first BULL's cock like this.

She sucked him so good that he began to precum and she took all of his precum in her mouth and stood up kissing him passionately sharing it with him. They then said something which I could not hear and she took all of her clothes off. He pushed her onto his couch and she spread her legs as he began kissing her, licking her pussy and sucking her beautiful breasts. They were closer to the phone at this point so I could hear them better and I heard her tell him to please fuck her. As he fucked her he looked right into the phone and told me that this was his pussy. He then asked my wife who her pussy belonged to and she looked at the phone and said my pussy belongs to W honey as she moaned while he fucked her.

They then got up and went into his bedroom while he brought the phone in and set it where I had an amazing view of her and him on his bed. She laid on her back with her legs went as wide open as she could get them. He licked her clit and pussy for about 5 minutes and she started to press her pussy up to his mouth, pulling the back of his head into her pussy and moaning as she began to cum for him. I could not believe that he was able to make her cum for him so quickly.

He then eased his way up her body while her legs were wide open and he slid his cock into her soaked pussy. She kissed him passionately and rubbed her hands softly through his hair on the back of his head and neck. I watched as she fucked her pussy up to his cock thrusts and heard her moaning while he slapped against her harder and harder. She put both of her hands around his his ass and pulled him in closer to her as he went deeper and deeper causing her to softly cry out. As they continued fucking he was getting to the point where he was going to cum and when she could tell that he was about to cum she told W to cum in her pussy. She cannot get pregnant but this was exhilerating for me to hear her say because she never ever allowed our first BULL to ever cum inside of her. As our new BULL W continued getting closer and closer to cumming she continued telling him to "please cum in my pussy." I COULD NOT BELIEVE that she then said to "cum inside of my white pussy" and she said to him "give me your black baby." W told her to say it again and she cried out to him "I want you to cum in my pussy I want your black baby please cum inside of me." It was unreal for me to see her fucking her pussy up to his cock and to hear her say these things to W because she never said things like this with our other BULL.

Finally the thing that made me feel COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CUCKOLDED for the first time in our many years in the BULL/Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. After they were both completely spent from their amazing sex that I was able to watch, they both laid close with his arm around her on their backs still totally naked with each other. She looked so relaxed cuddled next to him as we all talked on face-time for about another 15 minutes. I told them how hot that was to see them have such amazing sex together. He told her that she could spend the night if she did not want to drive home because it was so late as it was 1 O'clock in the morning at this point. She thanked him and told me that she would not be spending the night with him but thanked him for offering. She told me that she would be leaving in a bit and at that point I thanked them both for letting me watch and told her to call me on her way home. I was fine after watching them have sex and I really enjoyed watching. I thought that was it and thought she would be leaving after I hung up with them from face-time. But this is where it gets a little dicey for me.

I was thinking that she would get dressed and leave after we all hung up on face-time. I waited about 10 minutes and did not hear from her. So I got worried and called receiving no answer, I called again and no answer, I called 3 more times and no answer. Finally I tried one more time and she answered face-timing with me standing up with no clothes on and she seemed a little nervous when she answered and started talking to me. I asked her if she was leaving and asked where he was. She told me that he was in the shower and she would be leaving in a minute. I thought nothing of it and on the way home she called me and said to me that she did not answer when I had called her back because after we all were done talking on face-time the first time and I had hung up with them, he rolled over and began kissing her and then started fucking her again. She said she did not know who was calling while they were fucking so they kept fucking each other.

She said that while they were fucking that she heard the phone ringing but did not know who it was so she did not want to stop fucking him. She also admitted to me that as he was fucking her, he asked her if she wanted him to cum inside of her again and she let me know that she told him yes that she wanted him to cum inside of her pussy again. He also liked the fact that she had said that she wanted his baby so he also had her say that again to him. She said that he came very quickly as she pleaded with him to cum inside of her again. After that, he went to take a shower and then that is when I called back for the 6th time and she finally answered.

This BULL relationship already has a much different feel than our first BULL. Should I be concerned about them fucking and her not answering my call after we had all hung up? OR am I thinking too much into it?

Something also for anyone reading this to take into consideration is that he will only text my wife and I both at the same time because at his request he set up a group text with him, my wife and I. He will not text or call us separately so we both see and hear what he says because he wants us to all know everything with no shenanigans. Her and I both like this and so does he.

He also let us know that he is not looking for any relationship with any individual person and wants the convenience of a LTR with us. He is professional with a busy schedule and told us that he does not have time for a one on one relationship but likes all of us being able to play periodically as our schedules permit.

So should I be concerned about them fucking and her not answering my call?

Last edited:
This is thread allows me to express the complete and utter depth of being completely cuckolded that I recently experienced with my wife and our NEW BULL. I had never felt totally cuckolded until my wife played alone with our NEW BULL while I was on a business trip two weeks ago. Even when we played with our first BULL for 5 years, who was very dominant over me making me prepare him (suck his cock) for her, I never felt out of control as a submissive cucky until now with our new BULL. I am wondering if I should be concerned or if I am thinking too much into things????

Two weeks ago my wife and our NEW BULL were face-timing with me as I lay in my hotel room bed watching them play at his place. Before my trip I had told her that I would love to see her go over to his place and play so she and he agreed to meet and play as I would watch on face-time. When she arrived at his place, she walked into his place and handed him the phone so that I could see everything on face-time. They wasted no time and immediately began kissing in his living room as he was only wearing a towel. It took about 1 minute until she grasped his big, thick, black cock under that towel and then she dropped to her knees for him licking his balls and taking as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could. He is a little bigger and thicker than our first BULL was and I have never seen her want our first BULL's cock like this.

She sucked him so good that he began to precum and she took all of his precum in her mouth and stood up kissing him passionately sharing it with him. They then said something which I could not hear and she took all of her clothes off. He pushed her onto his couch and she spread her legs as he began kissing her, licking her pussy and sucking her beautiful breasts. They were closer to the phone at this point so I could hear them better and I heard her tell him to please fuck her. As he fucked her he looked right into the phone and told me that this was his pussy. He then asked my wife who her pussy belonged to and she looked at the phone and said my pussy belongs to W honey as she moaned while he fucked her.

They then got up and went into his bedroom while he brought the phone in and set it where I had an amazing view of her and him on his bed. She laid on her back with her legs went as wide open as she could get them. He licked her clit and pussy for about 5 minutes and she started to press her pussy up to his mouth, pulling the back of his head into her pussy and moaning as she began to cum for him. I could not believe that he was able to make her cum for him so quickly.

He then eased his way up her body while her legs were wide open and he slid his cock into her soaked pussy. She kissed him passionately and rubbed her hands softly through his hair on the back of his head and neck. I watched as she fucked her pussy up to his cock thrusts and heard her moaning while he slapped against her harder and harder. She put both of her hands around his his ass and pulled him in closer to her as he went deeper and deeper causing her to softly cry out. As they continued fucking he was getting to the point where he was going to cum and when she could tell that he was about to cum she told W to cum in her pussy. She cannot get pregnant but this was exhilerating for me to hear her say because she never ever allowed our first BULL to ever cum inside of her. As our new BULL W continued getting closer and closer to cumming she continued telling him to "please cum in my pussy." I COULD NOT BELIEVE that she then said to "cum inside of my white pussy" and she said to him "give me your black baby." W told her to say it again and she cried out to him "I want you to cum in my pussy I want your black baby please cum inside of me." It was unreal for me to see her fucking her pussy up to his cock and to hear her say these things to W because she never said things like this with our other BULL.

Finally the thing that made me feel COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CUCKOLDED for the first time in our many years in the BULL/Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. After they were both completely spent from their amazing sex that I was able to watch, they both laid close with his arm around her on their backs still totally naked with each other. She looked so relaxed cuddled next to him as we all talked on face-time for about another 15 minutes. I told them how hot that was to see them have such amazing sex together. He told her that she could spend the night if she did not want to drive home because it was so late as it was 1 O'clock in the morning at this point. She thanked him and told me that she would not be spending the night with him but thanked him for offering. She told me that she would be leaving in a bit and at that point I thanked them both for letting me watch and told her to call me on her way home. I was fine after watching them have sex and I really enjoyed watching. I thought that was it and thought she would be leaving after I hung up with them from face-time. But this is where it gets a little dicey for me.

I was thinking that she would get dressed and leave after we all hung up on face-time. I waited about 10 minutes and did not hear from her. So I got worried and called receiving no answer, I called again and no answer, I called 3 more times and no answer. Finally I tried one more time and she answered face-timing with me standing up with no clothes on and she seemed a little nervous when she answered and started talking to me. I asked her if she was leaving and asked where he was. She told me that he was in the shower and she would be leaving in a minute. I thought nothing of it and on the way home she called me and said to me that she did not answer when I had called her back because after we all were done talking on face-time the first time and I had hung up with them, he rolled over and began kissing her and then started fucking her again. She said she did not know who was calling while they were fucking so they kept fucking each other.

She said that while they were fucking that she heard the phone ringing but did not know who it was so she did not want to stop fucking him. She also admitted to me that as he was fucking her, he asked her if she wanted him to cum inside of her again and she let me know that she told him yes that she wanted him to cum inside of her pussy again. He also liked the fact that she had said that she wanted his baby so he also had her say that again to him. She said that he came very quickly as she pleaded with him to cum inside of her again. After that, he went to take a shower and then that is when I called back for the 6th time and she finally answered.

This BULL relationship already has a much different feel than our first BULL. Should I be concerned about them fucking and her not answering my call after we had all hung up? OR am I thinking too much into it?

Something also for anyone reading this to take into consideration is that he will only text my wife and I both at the same time because at his request he set up a group text with him, my wife and I. He will not text or call us separately so we both see and hear what he says because he wants us to all know everything with no shenanigans. Her and I both like this and so does he.

He also let us know that he is not looking for any relationship with any individual person and wants the convenience of a LTR with us. He is professional with a busy schedule and told us that he does not have time for a one on one relationship but likes all of us being able to play periodically as our schedules permit.

I don't think you should be considered. I think you should be proud.

You have not indicated that any lines between your wife and him were crossed so I say no.

If you have any boundaries discuss them with her, if they are crossed then there would be an issue. Realize that some talk may not be real - it might be play. The discussion of having the bulls baby, was that said for effect or her real desire, and how do you feel about that? Remember that maintaining a cuckolding relationship involves communication.

You should get accustomed to your role.

You have not indicated that any lines between your wife and him were crossed so I say no.

If you have any boundaries discuss them with her, if they are crossed then there would be an issue. Realize that some talk may not be real - it might be play. The discussion of having the bulls baby, was that said for effect or her real desire, and how do you feel about that? Remember that maintaining a cuckolding relationship involves communication.
Luckily her and I have a very good line of communication. She knows that I have always wanted her to talk like that with our first BULL and she cannot get pregnant so her talking like that to him while I watched was for effect. He liked it and I liked it too when I heard her saying it to him during my watching them fucking on face-time.

Before we all hung up, I had also told her that it was ok if she wanted to stay the night with him and she politely declined when he offered. The thing that surprised me was that after I hung up with them that they fucked again when I thought that she was going to leave and I had no idea that they were actually in the middle of fucking when I had called her back in order to check on her.

When I found that she did not answer because they were fucking it made me feel lesser than. She said that she did not know who was calling and wanted to continue fucking him instead of answering. She felt bad after I told her how I felt when she did not answer but she said that I had told them that they could have fun prior to all of us hanging up which was true but after I said that to them she said that she would be leaving. I loved watching them having sex and I was fine until I found out that she did not answer when I called back because they were fucking again. That was out of character for her and concerned me.

Last edited:
Sounds like a real cuckolding this time. Talk to her - I think you may need to learn to accept this if you want to continue in this lifestyle.
You are right. We did everything with our first BULL and even played with him together for so many years. It was amazing and we were all very comfortable together but he moved. This encounter was nothing like I had ever experienced before. I never felt left out ever when he played with us or when they even played alone together. Just a very different feeling and situation already with this new BULL. I have never felt cucked like this by her.

Last edited:
I mean in the heat of the moment and probably still horny I don't think I could blame my girl or be upset that she got more after hanging up especially if I was okay for her to get fucked while I watched. Probably a bit jealous I couldn't participate but she was already in the moment and who wouldn't give in? Hope everything works out for you

Naw, dude. That ******* happens. It was hard for her to resist that second fuck. She got turned on and lost her mind. She wasn’t paying attention to the phone. You’ve got a pretty decent professional bull who just wants to keep it to fucking. I would say, you are good. What are you worried about?

The fact that she insisted to come back home says a lot.

You are right. We did everything with our first BULL and even played with him together for so many years. It was amazing and we were all very comfortable together but he moved. This encounter was nothing like I had ever experienced before. I never felt left out ever when he played with us or when they even played alone together. Just a very different feeling and situation already with this new BULL. I have never felt cucked like this by her.

dawg, don’t take it so seriously. He started to loss her and and she went into it. it’s hard to let your mind go but also keep her mind. She didn’t purposely leave you out of the equation. She was fucking and enjoying it.

One of the whole ideas of males allowing their wives to have sex with other men is that powerball of various emotions that they experience. When its really strong, all those emotions (jealousy, envy, humiliation, excitement, etc) actually cause many cucked husbands to get erections and jerk off, as they feel cheated in the actual enjoyment of sex with the spouse, or when he sees another man's semen leaking from his wife's vagina.
I think you're experiencing exactly what you are wanting to experience, but fighting those misunderstood emotions you're having. I can't see where she really did anything wrong ... its new cock to her, and its hard to walk away at night and not enjoy it as much as possible.
Personally, I would never encourage my wife to spend time at another man's place ... way too dangerous in an undesirable "bonding" taking place. But, you agreed to it ... time to reassess yourself and maybe chat with your wife.

We had a long talk and she admitted to me that she and he were fucking when I called and they did not want to stop. She ended up telling me that while the phone was ringing that she knew that it was me calling but he felt so good inside of her that she did not want to answer as she was telling him to cum inside of her. She was sitting across the living room from me when we were talking and hearing her admit these things to me was overwhelming emotionally but it also made me want her even more. I was completely overtaken by a feeling of submissiveness to her that I crawled across the living room and kissed her feet as she sat in her chair.

I kissed the bottoms of her feet softly and she told me that she is going to keep fucking W and she wants him to continue cumming inside of her every time that they play. She told me that from now on she wants me to be there every time that they play so that I do not feel left out. I was told that I will have to sit in the corner of the room and be quiet. If she wants me to play with them she will let me know but my job is to watch, be quiet and to clean her pussy when W is finished fucking her.

She also admitted to me that he made her cum when he fucked her and that I may or may not be able to make her cum with my tongue after he fucks her but she will still make me lick his cum out of her. Hearing her be honest and assertive to me like that made me kiss her feet so passionately and jerk my lil dick as I worshiped her feet. She made me say out loud that I agree to do what we discussed and I also had to tell her that I accept the fact that I am a true cuckold now and she will be fucking him when he wants her and he can fuck her exactly how he wants to.

I feel like our new BULL is truly a BULL and that she yearns for him like she never did for our prior BULL. This new uncertainty makes me feel tremendous angst but I find that as she is more assertive with me telling me what she WILL BE DOING with him that it makes me more aroused and also makes me want to please her more and worship her more. It is like a ******* that I have never experienced before.

Last edited:
There you good. Happy wife, happy life. More angst - the hotter it gets. I guess you are exactly where you want to be
Yes I had to do quite a bit of soul searching and realized that I am where I want to be and I am so much deeper into the feelings of being a real cuckold now. I am not in control at all and at the mercy of my beautiful wife and our new BULL.

One of the whole ideas of males allowing their wives to have sex with other men is that powerball of various emotions that they experience. When its really strong, all those emotions (jealousy, envy, humiliation, excitement, etc) actually cause many cucked husbands to get erections and jerk off, as they feel cheated in the actual enjoyment of sex with the spouse, or when he sees another man's semen leaking from his wife's vagina.
I think you're experiencing exactly what you are wanting to experience, but fighting those misunderstood emotions you're having. I can't see where she really did anything wrong ... its new cock to her, and its hard to walk away at night and not enjoy it as much as possible.
Personally, I would never encourage my wife to spend time at another man's place ... way too dangerous in an undesirable "bonding" taking place. But, you agreed to it ... time to reassess yourself and maybe chat with your wife.
Yes, my very first sighting of another man's freshly ejaculated semen (and so much of it) leaking from my wife's vagina was during the first ever fucking she got from my 19 year-old very beautiful bisexual black buddy, and shocked and terrified me.

I had set up their encounter and watched it all through as I lay beside their extremely beautiful totally naked inter-thrusting bodies on our marriage bed.

When my buddy ejaculated his semen erupted back pearly white and very thick around the shaft root of his maximally inthrust cock while my wife was orgasming convulsive under hin.

The suddenness and ******* of the welling back of my buddy's semen out of my wife's grossly overstretched vagina shocked me to mute paralysis, with me seeing it as the undeniable in-my-face evidence of the lad's awesome sexual power over my wife.

It devastated me, utterly blowing away every last bit of my carefully accumulated and treasured sexual confidence as the husband and until then the exclusive lover of my wife.

It was massively more erotic than any visuo-sexual shock I had had up to that time, and in no more than 20 seconds after my buddy's first orgasmic cry had left his throat I had stroked off and lobbed my whole pent-up load of cum all over his right flank and
thigh.

Such is the power and overflowing fecundity of strong young black males in the arms of seriouslyý baby-wanting women.

Mac, always dropping that knowledge.....
Just my "common sense opinion". I had a similar experience in college with this girl I dated for 6 months. I thought our relationship was a monogamous one, but found out she was banging a couple other guys as well. I went to her house (she shared with another girl) and found one of her other lovers there at 1AM. I was angry and hurt over it, but had an erection by the thoughts of someone else getting into my pussy. Strange!

Back