should hubby have to pay a price to wtach

A female friend, who I recently recruited, confessed that her Bull requires that hubby pay Him $200 cash after He's with my friend... $300 if hubby wants to watch! Evidently, hubby obediently pays and it's usually the $300.
The roles have really reversed in *******! The black guys used to be the pimp collecting the money,now they are the ones doing the fucking and collecting the money,that is winning! The working girls were down on their luck runaways most with ******* problems,now they are married PTA moms! The husbands used to be the clients,lining up to fuck the working girls. Now the wife sitting next to him on Sunday in church with the family,is the working girl from Saturday night,with black cum from multiple black men leaking through her panties onto the church pew seat! And the white husband is paying for black cocks instead of runaway pussy! Most likely the only place hubby has blown his load is in his hand! He probably got some great pictures and videos of his whore wife working a room full of big hard well hung black men.

Quite agree, though I’m very happy to pay hotel costs if relevant, or entrance fee to clubs etc. That feels appropriate somehow as the cuckold.
Oh yeah that goes without saying I’d buy drinks and recreational what ever else to get the party kicking hotel ect. I’m on about additional payment for the sexual encounter lol

Oh yeah that goes without saying I’d buy drinks and recreational what ever else to get the party kicking hotel ect. I’m on about additional payment for the sexual encounter lol
Indeed. And nothing like this has ever arisen. Some bulls have taken my wife as of right, as it were, usually ones who have been fucking white wives for years. others have been grateful- to her and even to me. Occasionally a bull has indicated he’d rather have her to himself and asked me to wait elsewhere, which of course I have immediately complied with. But I’ve never heard it suggested that I as the cuckold should pay to watch!

I feel a cuckold husband should pay a price in the form of humiliation in exchange for being allowed to watch his wife being pleasured. The form and amount of humiliation is up to the wife with the cuckold husband providing the submission.
My wife forbids me to watch. But I know several cucks who are allowed to watch their wives with the same bull. He requires them to fluff him, clean him and lick his asshole as a sign of respect and eat his cream pie. I would have no problem at all doing that. The cuck should not be allowed to watch for free.

Charging hubby is like charging a man to come to his own party when he's providing the cake! I'm gonna attend, eat, *******, dance my ass off, shake the mans hand thank him for all the party goodies and be happy that he didn't charge me!🤷‍♂️

Back