Do we (husbands) have to Pay the date with the bull + one?

josevas

Male
Gold Member
Last time I was tricked by the bull ... I always pay not a problem but but last time the bull never mention to me that a friend of him was goin to join them I ended up paying everything at the club all their drinks and shots and everything like almost $500 but he got mad when I told him about it and they both him and his friend bullied me at the hotel I was told to leave they both fucked my wife at least we both were happy and the end she well fucked and I enjoyed a swollen tasty pussy full of bbc cum but damn that was a lot of money ... 🤷‍♂️

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

Last time I was tricked by the bull ... I always pay not a problem but but last time the bull never mention to me that a friend of him was goin to join them I ended up paying everything at the club all their drinks and shots and everything like almost $500 but he got mad when I told him about it and they both him and his friend bullied me at the hotel I was told to leave they both fucked my wife at least we both were happy and the end she well fucked and I enjoyed a swollen tasty pussy full of bbc cum but damn that was a lot of money ... 🤷‍♂️
That is one of the most pathetic stories I’ve ever heard…

What a simp lol

What a simp lol
You don't have anything in your profile, but I will answer your question.
ABSOLUTELY NOT 👎
You should have ended the meeting once you saw him changing the arrangement.
In the future, take more time to know and understand each other better before you meet. Additionally, be prepared to end the meeting if it isn't correct.

Last edited:
This is why I always communicate with whoever I am meeting with before hand. If I feel great vibes from them at times I offer to cover the tab. I believe in building relationships and advancing forward.

For first meeting, absolutely yes. As relationship develops, more like friends, take turns, whatever appropriate, etc….i have given bull gift certificate so he can take my wife and make it look like he’s treating her solo.

Usually, when a guy sits next to my wife at a bar and comes-on to her,
they wind-up going to the car.

As they walk out hand-in-hand, the bartender or waitress, knowing full-well what happening,
looks at me to take care of the bill. And of course, I gladly pay whatever it is.

There are different classes of individuals, some are financially stable and some are not. It boils down to what you agree upon before you meet. I have paid for lunch or dinner and I have paid for the room. Some can host and others cannot.

LOL, I always thought that was the NORMAL. My cuck would never expect less, even when he is not allowed to accompany me. It's the way this segment of Lifestyle works.

Back