should cucks service

should cuckolds be ****** to service the bull

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as a cuck hubby and his wife decide this is their enjoyment fun of submission, then they should consider it their duty to submit, or that the cuck hubby submit to his cuckold desires.

Dsoul, please don't take this the wrong way, as I mean no disrespect, but I was just wondering if you, yourself, would ever consider sucking and licking a white man's cock if the married slut was really hot and asked you to do it? And if not, why not?
The reason I ask is that it seems so many of your threads include white, subservient men sucking and licking a black man's cock, it just hints of your interest in bisexual activities or possibly your disrespect or dislike of him.
Is there ever a situation where you would reciprocate?
gif_YellowBall-waitingPatiently.gif MAC

Last edited:
I want to say that my hubbie is str8 & this whole cuck/slutwife experience was started & encouraged by him ...I love the masculine badass he is...why does it turn me on SOOO MUCH @ the thought of him submitting to a BBC As far as fluffing & clean-up?? Im talking gets my pussie soakin wett at just the thought??!!:blackheart::bigsmile::rolleyes:

Back