Should a hotwife kiss the bull?

For me a kiss is emotional
Anyone can fuck a stranger
Do you ever wonder where their mouths have been especially during a gangbang?
It’s all fun and games until you get a herpes lesion
Just asking
How do you know someone’s mouth is clean?
Asking because I only fantasize
about this
I don’t think I could ever do it
Lol where the mouth has been. How about where all those dicks have been honey. So you don't give blowjobs ever. Thats why you make sure the people you sleep with are clean first. You talk about a mouth like if you can get hiv from it. You get it from private parts.

Since the beginning of my wife BBC life I made the demand that she would never kiss the bulls.

I am thinking now if I need to change that in order to improve some orgasms she has, like in missionary.

What do you think??

If she is BBC only and can't kiss bulls that means that she will never be kissed while orgasming again.

Also, I've read that in some positions kissing may be a way of having the strongest orgasms. Like this positions for example...
You may get a bit jealous if you see them kissing and feel threatened.
But I'll bet you will cum very hard.
Am I right boi's?

Hi everyone....My wife kissed the bulls yesterday. Apparently she talked with a friend that was the one responsible for me thinking about it.

I was a surprise but it was hot. She's made for BBC so they deserve to do with her what they like. And since she is hot as hell and works hard to be that hot, she deserves to cum while kissing.

I loved particularly the kissing whit her face showing that she was about to cum ? I now hope to see more and I also hope to watch them kissing while her bulls are cumming just like a "give me a black baby please" kiss ?

Back