The sound of the keys in the door had me jump to attention. I walked as quickly as I could to the hallway, what I found had me floored. My wife and James in full embrace, his hands around her, hers on his chest as they kissed passionately. They were totally into each other and oblivious to their surroundings. This might seem like a relatively vanilla sight but I can't convay the impact it had on me to watch my wife want someone that's not me with such lust. I expected some niceties, a ******* maybe so we could get used to one another. I didn't account for the fact that they'd just spent the last three hours getting to know one another. I coughed to get their attention. "Hey Mike, we had a great date incase you were wondering" said James. "Shall we all get a *******" I offered in the hope of slowing things down. "I know what I need honey" my wife said with a smile "and it's not a *******". I walked toward them thinking if this is happening I want in on the action. "No Mike, no. I want to be with James tonight" my wife said, it hurt even more coming from her than it would James. "We're all in this together" I said, adding naively "shall I set some ground rules". James looked annoyed, "look, this should not be a suprise, I'm hear for your wife, we've spoken about this and she wants to be with me also, you can watch but touch either of us and we'll do this without you". My wife looked at me for a reaction but did nothing to defend me. I had run out of all energy, this was clearly going to happen whether I liked it or not. I compliantly said "I'd like to be in the room". With that my cuckolding began.

My wife and James resumed their kissing, they were by now at the bottom of the stairs with me 6 ft away silently watching. Her hands were all over his upper body and under his T-shirt. He took off his top to allow her better access. His body was massive and fit, this was a man who spent a long time in the gym. My wife clearly appreciated this and could not keep her hands from his torso, she found her way to his belt and began to feverishly unbuckle it. James helped her, undoing his belt and the first few buttons of his jeans. My wife dropped to her knees, now eye level with James's crotch she urgently pulled at his trousers and Calvin Kleins taking them both down in one go. Before us all was a huge black dangling cock. My wife, dressed to the nines on her knees in front of James, her eyes fixed on his massive penis. She placed her hands on either side of his bare backside, arched her neck upwards and maneuvoured herself under the tip of James's cock, she extended her tongue and licked the end letting out an appreciative moan as she did. I'd not received a blow job from my wife in years, she said it would have made me cum too quick, I think she may have been right. Her tongue darted over James's tip untill it was covered in my wife's saliva, she opened her mouth as wide as possible and slowley guided James's cock into her mouth, clamping shut around his shaft when she had around 6 inches inside her. James looked down at my wife as she drew back revealing his wet cock once more in all its glory. She was never going to fit all if it in her mouth, she kissed and licked the entire shaft like a woman possessed. Eve lifted his cock up to gain access to his balls, they hung low and large, I wondered where their contents would end up as my wife lovingly kissed each one before licking up his shaft to the tip and taking him once more inside her mouth. My wife was giving this man an expert blowjob. James's cock grew as she licked and loved it until it was at full size, it was a sight to behold and truely made my cock look miniture by comparison.

My wife put her hand between her legs and was about to touch herself as she sucked on James's cock but he told her to move her hand "you'll not tough yourself when you're with me", he comanded. My wife moved her hand away. James let my wife work on his cock for a good 15 min. My sophisticated wife was so horny, her next words came as no suprise, "take me James". "Not yet" came James's reply, "I want you upstairs in the bed you share with your husband every night, first let's deal with him". "strip" came the command. Lost in the moment I dutifully took my clothes off, finally revealing my body and in particular my penis to James. My wife and James watched, a smile on my wife's face as she new what was comming. James was the first to speak "I think you are in some serious trouble, your wife is going to cum on me like never before, I'd prepare yourself for a long wait till the next time you have sex if I were you, still that's no loss to anyone but you". "You can follow us upstairs", James then singled to my wife that it was time and she walked upstairs and into our bedroom, I followed James, there was something very humiliating about being the last in the que, not least as it meant I was below James on the stairs lookikg up at his naked backside. In the room James and my wife stood near the bed with me a few feet away. "I dont want you coming any closer than that" James said. Having given up on any attempts at objecting I meakly nodded. "It's your turn" said James as he looked at my wife "I want you naked apart from you nickers and shoes". My wife pulled her straps from her shoulders and let her dress fall and pool around her feet, she unclipped her bra releasing her size C pert breasts. As she stood before us James looked at me and nodded his approval, "very nice" he said, "Im going to enjoy your wife". James was not done with my humiliation.He moved behind my wife, his semi hard cock nudging at her panty clad bottom, they were both looking in my direction, James slid his hand down my wifes taut stomach and into her sexy nickers, as soon as he did so she groaned in appreciation, his other hand was roughly massaaging her right tit. Eve was loving it, the touch of a man who kmew what he was doing, I could tell that she was already lost, I could tell that anothet man was going to make my wife cum for him and that I could do nothing but watch. My penis was so hard and it was all I could do not to cum on the spot. I had precum dripping out of my cock and making it abundently clear to James that I was liking what I was seeing. James spoke to my wife "tell your husband what you think of my cock". My wife was moanimg in pleasure by now and would have done anything he asked of her, she cast me a mock sad look and said "it's the most beautiful cock I have ever seen, I need it inside of me". James laughed, "patience" he said "now tell your husband what you think of his cock". My wife had a naughty smile on her face, what came next were some of the harshest most humiliating words to ever leave her mouth, they were also the sexiest and I would replay them again and again in the years to come "it's a tiny little thing" she said with a laugh " it really is pathetic how he thinks it's ok, look at it, no woman's cummimg on that thing, I never did. And he's useless at using the thing, I'm suprised he's not cum already, he pops at the slightest touch, it's never going to satisfy, ever". "Wow" James said with a chuckle, "you didn't hold back". James face grew serious as he addressed me, "I've got a job for you Mike, just a little something I like the husbands to do. Come here and take your wife's panties off for me". I knew how humiliating a task this would be, to ready my wife for another man, to remove the one remaining barrier. I didn't hesitate.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and hooked my fingers into the silky fabric and slowly peeled my wifes panties over her bottom and hips, revealing to James her sexy little cunt. I have never seen her so horny, her vagina was visibly wet, her lips ever so slightly parted allowing a view of a swollen clit. As soon as her panties hit the floor she stepped away from me and climbed onto the bed. James stoood above me, " I think your wife is ready for my cock".

James took to the bed, he told my wife to bend over for him which she did, presenting him with a view of her naked bottom, she was offering herself to him. He held his penis at the entrance to her cunt for what seemed like a painful amount of time before feeding it into my wife. Her cunt gripped tightly to his shaft accepting each inch as it filled her up like no man ever has. She was so wet his penis met with little resistance despite its huge size. I watched as his black cock invaded my wife's pussy for the first time, the contrast was amazing. My wife made some indefinable noises , groans of pleasure that she had never made with me (she was mostly silent). As James stopped moving my wife took over slowly rocking back and forth on his giant cock "oh god, oh god, your cock feels amazing James" "oh fuck me James, please fuck me, please fuck me James". James grinned and began to move, fucking my wife, he thrust his cock all the way into her cunt from behind, his huge balls slapping agaist her. "Jesus" my wife said in shock. James then started to slowly pick up the pace, sliding almost all the way out before swiftly back, filling her to the hilt, his cock end reaching a depth I could only dream of. My wife was loving it and I could see she was close to cumming. I have never seen my wife cum from anything other than clitoral stimulation . She was moaning the words "yes" and "fuck me" over and over again. James was also enjoying himself though looked nowhere near cumming, his stamina already impressive. James spoke to my wife "take my black cock, you love my big black cock in your married cunt don't you". My wife's crys got closer and closer together, James was by now pounding away behind my wife giving her the fucking of a lifetime. Eve's elbows and knees gave way, her face was buried in the bed, her bottom however was still in the air as much as it could be. My wife was bouncing on the bed with each thrust, his fucking was relentless. My wife called out "holly fuck I'm cumming, I'm cuming oh my god I'm cumming". James did not let up punding in and out of my wife at speed. My wife had for the first time a vaginal orgasam, it was enormous, she screamed with pure pleasure "yes" she said, "thank god yes". James slowed his pace to a steady fuck. "Look at your husband" James said, "I want him to see you in post orgasmic glow for the first time". James pulled his cock from my wife with a plop. He sat up on on the bed his cock as hard as ever and ready for more.

My emotions were mixed, I was upset, shamed and utterly humiliated, yet at the same time astonished, impressed and as sexually turned on as I have ever been.

My wife wanted more, she'd been starved of sex for so long that she was ravenous. Eve moved up James's body stopping briefly to plant a loving kiss on his cock, she squatted above and facing him positioning his penis at her cunt enterance. My view was amazing as she eased herself onto his cock until she was sat impaled on James. She threw her head back at the pleasure of this position hitting her g-spot perfectly (as she later told me). I thought she might cum again immediatly. She moved slowly grinding on his penis, allowing the feeling of being full to resonate. As my wife pulled herself up I could see James's wet cock, it was covered in my wife's juice having just made her cum. I helplessly watched as my wife's cunt slid up and down on James's erect penis, her strength was impressive as she built to a nice rhythm, her bottom rising up and down, a slapping noise making the most filthy sound. I was by this point sat down on a chair the other side if the room, I dare not touch my hard cock, I knew I would explode. Eve was leant over James kissing him as her backside bounced obscenely. She was calling out the entire time "oh fuck yes, I love your black cock, fuck, fuck, fuck". It was obvious that she was building to another orgasam. James couud tell this no doubt and had a humiliation for me that I hadn't expected. With his muscular body he did somthing I'd never have the strength for. James wrapped his arms around my wife and whilst she was still riding on his cock stood off the bed, he then walked my wife over to where I was sat. James's feet were almost touching mine as he stood above me with my wife clamped onto him and her bottom a mere foot from my face. That bottom I so loved, my hair trigger, my obsession was now being held by two large black hands as with huge strength he lifted my wife up and down on his mighty cock. James had done this purposely to intensify my humiliation, my wife seemed to be loving it. Eve had her legs wrapped around James and her arms over his shoulder. Up and down she bounced on his cock. My vision filled with the sight of that bottom jiggling, underneath her cunt clearly visible as James's cock penetrated my wife again and again. Eve was getting off on this, she was enjoying showing me what I could never give her, she was on edge the whole time, then she said "I'm cumming again, fuck fuck, I'm cummng". She ****** herself down onto his cock taking it all inside her as she spasamed, her ass quivering as she did so. "Good girl" James said as he lifted her back to the bed.

I could not believe that James hadn't cum, he'd been fuckind my wife for 40 minutes. My wife was exhaused, she'd had such a hard fucking, her hair was a mess, she had a sheen and room smelt strongly of sex. James was approaching the end game, he must be. He laid my wife on her back lifted her legs high above her so that they rested on his shoulders, her cunt was open, gaping and changed forever, she greedily accepted him back inside her. James went to work poughing is cock into my wife, stedily fucking her as she grunted in approval, she had one more orgasam in her and it would come quickly. Her moans were building again as James leant over and whispered something in my wife's ear. A few more pumps of her cunt before she have her answer to whatever James had said "in my pussy, cum in my pussy". That's was James was waiting for and as he intensified his pace my wife annunced her final orgasam triggering James to ******* his cock inside my wife as far as it wouud go and unload into her. I could see his balls tighten and his penis jerk over and over as he shot jets deep into her womb. My wife pulled his buttocks towards her encouraging his seed. James stood up, his penis covered in my wife's juice, "I'm going to get ******* of water, I'll be back in a bit" as he left the room he smiled as me, knowing he had just taken my wife.

My wife lay on the bed, legs spred wide, catching her breath. I walked over to the bed, between her legs was a pool of their cum, their mixed juices saturating our martial bed. I went to sit next to her "I didn't get much if that action, I havn't even cum" I said light-heartedly. I then asked a stupid question "how was it"? Eve looked at me and shook her head " I want to sleep with him, you can go to the spare room, I want to be alone with him tonight". "I'm not happy about that, why should I leave"?Eve looked a bit sad for me "don't you see Mike, are you that blind, it's over for you. If you need to cum then cum but do it now and leave". My wife closed her eyes. I stood looking at her ravished cunt and moved my hand down to my small penis, with one stroke I came so hard I thought I might faint. I sadly turned and left the room, the whole while my wife did not react, did not open her eyes, she had fallen into a satisfied sleep for the first time in her life...

I know my spelling/grammar is not up to much, but would really appreciate any comments on the contents of my story.

Steamy hot

Back