• No

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters

Bbccuminme

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
We have been talking about turning the lifestyle into reality and even planned something for next week. She has been talking to the guy we planned on meeting with- she ended up having sex with him yesterday without my consent and preparation. She told me later that night after it had happened instead. I am upset because she knew my rules and that it was supposed to be an us thing and she was dishonest and manipulative about it.

Last edited:
As a long time cuckold, I would think you'd be happy she managed to get herself taken care of. Hopefully she had a great time and wants more ASAP. You two knew it was going to happen, so basically she had your permission, which she really doesn't need as a cuckoldress. My wife has never asked me permission in over 42 years, she just fucks anybody she wants any time she wants. Remember, this cuckolding thing is really all about her, not you, and as you are getting your wish, it might be very different than you thought it would be.

Most importantly, don't get upset or become jealous. The worst thing you can do is be pissed off, because she'll likely decide you can't handle her having recreational sex, and won't ever do it again because you got mad about it and she doesn't want or need the problems. If you mess this up, you'll regret it forever, and will take this mistake of unwanted anger all the way to your grave.

Don't fuck it up!

I couldnt agree more @nrbill
For me, as soon as you've admitted your desire to be a cuckold you have given her enough permission to do as she pleases sexually. She actually told you, so that is a hundred times better than what most often happens when a woman actually cheats and it then causes a divorce. You've been spared that nightmare and you should now apologise and ask her to understand why you sounded off, but assure her you only want her sexual freedom and pleasure to be the very best. It was a first time cuckold mistake and by having such a talk then hopefully she will keep you more informed.
By the way........ Congratulations 😉🤜🤛

We have been talking about turning the lifestyle into reality and even planned something for next week. She has been talking to the guy we planned on meeting with- she ended up having sex with him yesterday without my consent and preparation. She told me later that night after it had happened instead. I am upset because she knew my rules and that it was supposed to be an us thing and she was dishonest and manipulative about it.
Well for me not talking about anyone else. She is a cheater becuase rules were set and she broke them. Communication is a key in this lifestyle and if she broke that communication mmmmmm. For me is a see you later but thats just me.

I took a bit of all advice- I explained I was disappointed in how the act was committed but not the act itself.
All in all she's a sneaky little slut that was just testing me and turns out it was a lie that she used to further our intimacy that night lol, and yes I did verify that she has told me the truth in saying it did not happen yet, progress is still going great as planned!

You've already told her that you want her to be with other men. To most women that will be more significant than some rules.

welcome to the lifestyle, dude.

this lifestyle is all about the cliches…..

“once you go Black, you never go back”; “have your cake and eat it too”; “rules are made to be broken”

As a long time cuckold, I would think you'd be happy she managed to get herself taken care of. Hopefully she had a great time and wants more ASAP. You two knew it was going to happen, so basically she had your permission, which she really doesn't need as a cuckoldress. My wife has never asked me permission in over 42 years, she just fucks anybody she wants any time she wants. Remember, this cuckolding thing is really all about her, not you, and as you are getting your wish, it might be very different than you thought it would be.

Most importantly, don't get upset or become jealous. The worst thing you can do is be pissed off, because she'll likely decide you can't handle her having recreational sex, and won't ever do it again because you got mad about it and she doesn't want or need the problems. If you mess this up, you'll regret it forever, and will take this mistake of unwanted anger all the way to your grave.

Don't fuck it up!

Remember OP, this ain’t about you. It’s all about your wife and what she wants. You don’t get *******, man. You get your satisfaction from what she wants. So you really have no control. That’s the world of a cuck.

Well for me not talking about anyone else. She is a cheater becuase rules were set and she broke them. Communication is a key in this lifestyle and if she broke that communication mmmmmm. For me is a see you later but thats just me.

Remember when you decide to be a cuck, you give your wife all the permission to do whatever she wants.

The fact that women groups aren’t promoting the eff out this lifestyle is beyond me.

you literally have a man that will love you no matter what, do whatever you ask him to do, willfully make money and treat you like a Queen, and get to fuck sex gods whenever you want.

I’m shocked more women aren’t seeking this out?

I took a bit of all advice- I explained I was disappointed in how the act was committed but not the act itself.
All in all she's a sneaky little slut that was just testing me and turns out it was a lie that she used to further our intimacy that night lol, and yes I did verify that she has told me the truth in saying it did not happen yet, progress is still going great as planned!

YAY YAY YAY …..

Remember when you decide to be a cuck, you give your wife all the permission to do whatever she wants.

The fact that women groups aren’t promoting the eff out this lifestyle is beyond me.

you literally have a man that will love you no matter what, do whatever you ask him to do, willfully make money and treat you like a Queen, and get to fuck sex gods whenever you want.

I’m shocked more women aren’t seeking this out?
I agree with you man but for us it's more of just having fun and enjoy it. We do swaps couples MFM FMF so it's just to have sex fun. But again everyone is different. As long as you both communicate. If there is no communication for me well we are done.

I agree with you man but for us it's more of just having fun and enjoy it. We do swaps couples MFM FMF so it's just to have sex fun. But again everyone is different. As long as you both communicate. If there is no communication for me well we are done.

Same for us. Sex is just sex is all for us. Doesn't matter if we're together or not. We both take advantage of opporunties when they come up even if the other is not there

Don't fuck it up!
(y)

Congratulations. Rules are meant to be broken. The final result was as you had wanted. New rules will be made, and again broken. It is sort of an evolving lifestyle.

In my opinion the decision to have sex or not should be between the woman and the black man. The white boy should not have any say in it as he is not relevant. This should ideally be in all circumstances and at all times. White boys should be happy for the primary couple. Things will head in this direction anyways so why not be part of the solution and be a good and helpful white boy. At least that is how I see it.

Back