She is considering it!

SheNeedBetter

Couple
Real Person
GF has been on board with being shared for over a year, but hangups have been plenty. She has always said she's not attracted to black men. Made a profile on a swinger's site, and we are meeting a (handsome white) guy next weekend.

Also had some interest from a hung, fit, attractive black man. Told her I was going to give him her social media, if only because it would be hot for me. She was fine with it, and appreciated all he had to offer in looks and wit.

"I thought you weren't into black guys?"
"Well I mean, he IS really hung, and chill. AND he's intelligent and professional." etc, etc. Eating her words :p

He didn't get back to her today, but it's looking like she may go black for #2!

GF has been on board with being shared for over a year, but hangups have been plenty. She has always said she's not attracted to black men. Made a profile on a swinger's site, and we are meeting a (handsome white) guy next weekend.

Also had some interest from a hung, fit, attractive black man. Told her I was going to give him her social media, if only because it would be hot for me. She was fine with it, and appreciated all he had to offer in looks and wit.

"Well I mean, he IS really hung, and chill. AND he's intelligent and professional." etc, etc. Eating her words :p

Nice. I wish you luck. Hope she'll become addicted to the bbc lifestyle. Have fun.

Any updates?

Back