She Finally Pulled the Trigger

InkedPharoah

Male
Real Person
From
Georgia
One of the task I love giving a sub/queen is to journal our experiences in Novel form..... It’s sexy, intellectual and a great discreet from of expression.....

This was fun night - it took her months to finally be ready to dive “physically” but once she did wow....... She was amazing .....

I walk in the room and a grin goes across his face in anticipation. I walk over and get on my knees in front of him. He caressed my head and tells me I’m a good girl then stands up so I can remove his pants. I work the belt then the button and zipper and pull them down. I can see he’s already hard below his boxers. I look up to him for permission to keep going, he nods. I put my hands on his waistband and slowly pull his boxers down and reveal his beautiful cock, hard and wanting. I look up again and he tells me to use no hands and to take it in my mouth, so I listen. I feel him fill my mouth and get even harder inside. I start to move my mouth around on his shaft, up and down, back and forth. I keep my gaze on him for direction and desire. He takes a hand and placed it on the back of my head, pushing it deeper and deeper onto his cock. I start to ******* a little and he says “good girl” and keeps pushing further. There are tears streaming down my face as I take him deep down my throat and he is pumping away. He finally pulls out and gives me a minute of relief to catch my breath and I sit there mouth open begging for more. He smacks his dick across my face a few times and tells me I’m a good little whore before he shoves it in again. I’m allowed to use my hands now and I use them to help stroke the shaft and the balls while I keep taking him deep in my mouth. He moans with pleasure. He then stops me, pulls me up by my hair and walks me to the bed where he throws me down. He tells me to get on my knees, ass up and face down. I do as he says and he toys with my pussy. I am so ready to take him and so wet with excitement. He rubs his cock head up and down my pussy lips feeling the wetness and making me crazy. Finally when I think he’s still just teasing he shoves it in deep and I gasp in surprise. He continues to fuck my pussy pounding hard and I take all of him deep in my pussy. He grabs my hair and my back arches as he fills me deeper. I keep moaning and saying “yes daddy”.

I asks how his little slut likes it and I tell him that his little whore loves it. He slaps my ass and keeps pounding. Then he pulls out suddenly and tells me to taste myself. I gladly take him in my mouth again and taste my sweet juices on his cock. He only lets me taste for a few seconds before he pulls me off and throws me on my back. Spreads my legs open and drives his cock deep into my pussy. He’s fucking me hard and grabbing my big tits as he thrusts deep and long. He slaps my face and tells me to take his cock like a good whore. I moan with pleasure and squirt all over his cock. He pumps harder and harder and then stops, dick deep inside, and I feel it pulsing ready to release. He then puts a hand on my throat and starts to slowly fuck me again. The hand on my throat alone makes me cum hard. I’m moaning with pleasure. Finally, he can’t wait any longer and he fills my pussy deep with his hot seed and keeps pumping making sure it’s all in there.

Back