She finally got to wear her QOS outfit for a bull

Last night was definitely one of our hottest encounters. I helped her get ready as she headed to meet a bull for a few drinks. Usually those dates don't escalate this quickly but like 3 hours later I get a text telling me to stay in the guest room as he doesn't like to play with the cuck.

I spent the next 15 minutes getting the house ready for them as I heard the uber pull up, I ran in the guest room. They seemed to chat in the living room for a while until it went silent. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I started hearing moans. What ensued was 2 hours of her cuming on her huge cock. All I could hear was the headboard slamming against the wall and my beautiful wife cuming on another man's cock. I felt both sick to my stomach and incredibly turned on. I wanted to cum so bad but knew that it could turn the most amazing night into hell as I didn't know if it would last for another minute or hour !

A few hours later, at around 3 am, I heard the bedroom door close, and then the front door. I hurried to the bedroom where the air just smelled of sex. The sheets were soaked and her tits were still glissening with his cum. I approached her and instinctively started kissing her gently. I kissed her entire body, still tasting his cum as I worked my way down to her pussy. I went down on her before trying to reclaim her. At this point she pointed to the draw where we keep out sex toys and told me that she wanted me to where the cock sleeve we have.

I rushed to put it on, accidentally slamming my balls with the elastic strap and within minutes of pumping I started cuming inside the sleeve. As my pace slowed down she reaslised that I had already cum. Tired and a little *******, she turned around and fell asleep. I spent the next moments in bed reliving the experience before rushing to the bathroom at 4 in the morning to jerk off one more time to the audio recording I got of her.

The next morning she laid there, her lingerie on the floor and her temporary tat still on her ass cheek and I woke her up with gentle kisses before making her breakfast

Last edited:
Back