She can't cum with me

How do you think is it small penis??
....Nope, its not too small. Actually, I'm a bit jealous ... :(
....She's got to be turned ON first ... sure you know that. And it takes a bit more to warm a woman up sometimes. Lots of oral, kissing, touching ... breaking the routine of sex you've probably had for years ... she's probably a bit bored with your style. Time to change up your love making a bit ... whatever it is you do, it might have become a bit routinish ... change it. ....Change your approach; get some sexy body wash & after shower spray. My wife loves the body spray I use ... says it really turns her on. She's got over a dozen erogenous zones on her body ... how many do you stimulate? One-two? Consider using a cock sleeve; they're soft rubber bands with raised bubbles that hit that G-spot ... you roll 'em on like a condom, but they don't cover your sensitive cock areas, so you'll get pleasure as well. Take her to a motel ... or have her go to a bar and pretend to pick her up. Take her out to your car and fuck her. Show her you can still be exciting and crazy.
...See where I'm coming from? Lots and lots of things ... she can cum with you, you just got to figure out a routine that makes her sparks fly.
Mac

Last edited:
Back