She’s nervous! Help her be comfortable ?

Hey all! My wife and I are new here and she’s nervous about getting rude comments... I keep telling her she’s sexy af, but I think all of the friends here can help! Comment in as much detail as you want and be as dirty as you please. With enough encouragement, she’ll want to post more! We love seeing hard BBC :)
My wife reads all comments. Thanks in advance!View attachment 2663859View attachment 2663861

I don’t know why your wife is getting rude comments from people and it’s unfortunate that she’s getting that kind of attention but tell her from me that she’s a gorgeous woman and may she find what’s she’s looking intimately and sexually.

I don’t know why your wife is getting rude comments from people and it’s unfortunate that she’s getting that kind of attention but tell her from me that she’s a gorgeous woman and may she find what’s she’s looking intimately and sexually.
My wife really appreciated the words, feel free to PM us anytime friend! :)

Don't be...once you taste that chocolate...it will feel natural!
Hey all! My wife and I are new here and she’s nervous about getting rude comments... I keep telling her she’s sexy af, but I think all of the friends here can help! Comment in as much detail as you want and be as dirty as you please. With enough encouragement, she’ll want to post more! We love seeing hard BBC :)
My wife reads all comments. Thanks in advance!View attachment 2663859View attachment 2663861

Who needs the comments? Wife or husband? Sorry I got confused here. But hey, I am sure whoever needed them, got plenty help, and we would like to add our “amen” to that! Way to go!

Who needs the comments? Wife or husband? Sorry I got confused here. But hey, I am sure whoever needed them, got plenty help, and we would like to add our “amen” to that! Way to go!
My wife is just nervous about being publicly sexual like this with me, her husband, so I thought this would be a good way for her to see that there are good people on here that are also hella fun and sexy af. It's helping a lot and our first post was yesterday!

Awesome! I was just being sarcastic. And kidding. But hey... Kudos to the wife that gets to see there there’s an ocean of men, couples, alien, demigods, bulls, creeps, and people whose hygiene habits she probably wouldn’t wanna know of, and see that we all cheer for her feeling better after reading those replies!

Damn that’s d love to creampie you’re wife she’s sexy af

Beautiful ?

She is very hot bitch

She can join the proud ranks of my hotwife squad!

View media item 252321

Back