She’s nervous! Help her be comfortable ?

XanderCh

Couple
Real Person
Hey all! My wife and I are new here and she’s nervous about getting rude comments... I keep telling her she’s sexy af, but I think all of the friends here can help! Comment in as much detail as you want and be as dirty as you please. With enough encouragement, she’ll want to post more! We love seeing hard BBC :)
My wife reads all comments. Thanks in advance!16ADB6CF-ECCB-4157-BB3A-25FF7A215F6B.jpegA6698C38-7D22-4A25-9BAF-D2179F97F94F.jpeg

Hey all! My wife and I are new here and she’s nervous about getting rude comments... I keep telling her she’s sexy af, but I think all of the friends here can help! Comment in as much detail as you want and be as dirty as you please. With enough encouragement, she’ll want to post more! We love seeing hard BBC :)
My wife reads all comments. Thanks in advance!View attachment 2663859View attachment 2663861

Ms Xander, you are sexy as fuck.....no need to feel insecure or you will not get negative comments. You are hot. You’ve got a fabulous waist to hip ratio. Love the tattoos down your spine.

Your vagina is perfect...

You are on a site with men that appreciate women and their looks.

You’ve got a husband that loves you and wants you to feel secure in your sexuality. You are good babe.

Are you guys in the lifestyle?

Ms Xander, you are sexy as fuck.....no need to feel insecure or you will not get negative comments. You are hot. You’ve got a fabulous waist to hip ratio. Love the tattoos down your spine.

Your vagina is perfect...

You are on a site with men that appreciate women and their looks.

You’ve got a husband that loves you and wants you to feel secure in your sexuality. You are good babe.

Are you guys in the lifestyle?
Those were hella kind words and my wife appreciates it :) My wife likes the fantasy of BBC but loves watching me with black men ironically enough lol PM us!

My wife reads all comments. Thanks in advance!View attachment 2663859View attachment 2663861
soooooooo hot

White bubble butt beauty indeed
Very hot and sexy

Wud love to lick nibble suckle and muff her love slit

Back