Sharing our experiences sofar

TheHandjob

Couple
From
UK
Hi all!

After finding this site and enjoying a lot of your experiences I decided to create an account and share our (quite long) 'Origin Story' too :)

We are Clarisa and Hernan and are originally from Argentina, but we live in England since 5 years.

We are 42 and 35 years old and have been married for 10 years now, but together 15 years.
I was Clarisa's second real lover back then (she only had 2 boyfriends, and 1 of them was a black guy from Brasil she had only sucked off a couple of times).

Since a few years, basically after living here in England and becoming friends with a couple with an open relationship we became interested in this lifestyle. Clarisa at first found it strange but after a while I started fantasizing about it while having sex and Clarisa enjoyed those fantasies.

I started by simply asking her if she would like to be touched by another man, get a massage from another man, making out with a girl etc. She has been bi-curious for a while, she had told me that years before.

After a while the fantasies became a bit raunchier, you know how it goes and, being interested in IR sex since she told me she sucked a black boyfriend I also introduced a black cock to our fantasies. One of my coworkers was a tall, muscular black guy and I used him as a model for our fantasies.

Then I bought a black dildo and we used that in our fantasies, pretending it to be him. She loved it! It wasn't just her who enjoyed those fantasies and I wanted this to happen for real more and more. I started to watch IR videos and then we watched them together too. Sex between us was HOT!

When I asked her if she would like to play with a real BBC she always said she loved the idea, but wouldn't dare to actually meet up with a guy she didn't know, let alone getting naked in front of him. She was quite insecure about her body after gaining quite some weight over the years.

I began to look around on swinger sites and even looked up some swinger clubs, but actually going there would be impossible as she would never walk around in her lingerie. So I found a few guys on a dating site and showed them to her. She really liked them but still wasn't convinced. So I asked her if she wanted to send a few of them anonymized pics of her to check out their reactions.
We selected a few pics (I have shared them in this post) and I sent them to a few guys.

I checked our mail every day for reactions and when we got them they were mostly positive!
I used those positive comments to convince her that she's sexy and guys would still want to sleep with her! It took a while but she finally decided that she MIGHT try it with one of them.
But before meeting someone she wanted to talk or chat with him, to get an idea of the type of person he was. And she wanted a picture of his face.

Also, she didn't want to fuck them, she just wanted to play a bit with his cock, and masturbate while he watched her. I forgot to tell that she's quite the exhibitionist. Before we started out with the fantasies she loved to have sex in public, the idea of getting caught or that someone might see us. Even though she was unsure of her body the idea of a total stranger seeing her having sex or masturbating was a big fantasy for her and we had had sex in the car, in hotels with the curtains open, on beaches etc.

Ok, so I wanted to make an actual appointment asap before she would change her mind, so I contacted those guys, but none of them would actually come through. They either didn't want to travel or they weren't convinced by just getting a wank or watch her masturbate.
So we turned things around and created an ad ourselves where we posted a few pictures and asked for a guy with a nice cock that would like to meet up to have my wife play with his cock.
This was far more successful as we got a great candidate within a day! He lived fairly close by and Clarisa had a few hot chats with him where they exchanged some questions and pictures.

They decided to meet up a few days later in an hotel. I booked the room and we fucked like rabbits until the day itself! Around 8 o'clock we arrived at the hotel and went to our room.
We had decided that she would get undressed except her underwear and a negligee. When the guy arrived he called me and I went to get him. It was really strange meeting him, shaking his hand, knowing what we were about to do. He had a bit of an African accent, he clearly wasn't born in Britain. Going in, I was trembling with anticipation!

We went to our room and I asked him to wait outside. I went inside, left the door open and took my clothes off too. We started to make out and I played with her favorite toy for a minute until she was ready. She had come up with the idea to not wanting to see him and because we forget to bring a blindfold we had to use a pillow to hide him from her! Very awkward!
I called the guy in and he came in watching her playing with her toy and me fondling her tits.
I asked him if he liked what he saw and he said yes, for sure! I then told him to get next to the bed so they would be able to touch each other. He did and as he just stood there I told him to touch her, which he did. Clarisa reacted with a deep sigh. Just the idea of another man touching her was exciting to both of us! He played a bit with her boobs and caressed her thighs while she still used her toy. With her right hand she was wanking me.

I told him to get his pants of, which he didn't, but he did get his massive cock out! He began to wank off too and then slapped her boob with his cock, moving his head around on her nipple. Clarisa then reached out and for the first time since being with me she touched another cock!
She began to wank him off slowly, enjoying his girth and playing with his foreskin.
As she had to let go of the toy I took over and stimulated her pussy through her underwear.
I then set it aside and asked the guy (who really didn't show much initiative) to touch her.
He played a bit with her pussy through her underwear, slipped a finger under it a few times and played with her pussy lips, but he didn't go in!! Really?

After a few minutes a big surprise, he suddenly started to cum! Clarisa didn't let go and kept stroking him while he came on the bed. Clarisa played with him for a few seconds and then asked for a towel. The guy excused himself and went to the toilet. It took no more than 10 minutes in total!

When he returned from the toilet he asked us "all good?". Clarisa had put aside the pillow and said that it was all good and she had enjoyed it, then the guy quickly left.
I was slightly disappointed but Clarisa was happy with the entire experience. She had cum twice already while playing with the toy, but she wanted to be penetrated now, so I finished the job fucking her like crazy! I have to admit that I didn't take long either :p

We talked and cuddled for a while and I asked her what she thought about it and she said she really enjoyed the tension waiting for him to arrive and get in. And she loved laying on the bed semi-exposed, knowing that a total stranger was watching at her playing with her toy.
Also she loved the sensation of a fat cock in her hand and the idea that she made him cum, even if it was quite fast! She asked me if I didn't feel bad about it or jealous, and I reassured her that that wasn't the case. In reality I felt a bit of jealousy and a bit insecure for a moment, but the excitement of it all was worth it!

Afterwards we got showered and went home. In the car I started to finger her and we fantasized about her sucking his cock the next time....she came again...

About that next time. If you are interested I'll post about the second encounter (with another guy).

Attachments

• 848_1000.jpg
    848_1000.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 794_1000.jpg
    794_1000.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 842_1000.jpg
    842_1000.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 905_1000.jpg
    905_1000.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 936_1000.jpg
    936_1000.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 937_1000.jpg
    937_1000.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 167
The pics of that first encounter

Attachments

• 110_1000.jpg
    110_1000.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 111_1000.jpg
    111_1000.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 113_1000.jpg
    113_1000.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 114_1000.jpg
    114_1000.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 115_1000.jpg
    115_1000.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 601_1000.jpg
    601_1000.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 607_1000.jpg
    607_1000.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 606_1000.jpg
    606_1000.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 602_1000.jpg
    602_1000.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 608_1000.jpg
    608_1000.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 687_1000.jpg
    687_1000.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 688_1000.jpg
    688_1000.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 689_1000.jpg
    689_1000.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 690_1000.jpg
    690_1000.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 691_1000.jpg
    691_1000.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 692_1000.jpg
    692_1000.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 165
  • 693_1000.jpg
    693_1000.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 156
After our first encounter our fantasies continued. We build upon what we had experienced in that hotel room and basically went from that hand job to a gang bang with multiple men :p

In real life we would take it a bit slower, and we looked for another suitable guy online. We preferred someone who would take a bit more initiative and we hoped to find that in our next candidate.
We had already been chatting with a few guys and I sent them a few of the pics I had taken from our first encounter. We stipulated our rules, she wanted to masturbate and touch his cock, no actual sex.

So we found someone who was up for this and we booked another hotelroom. I don't know how but we were even MORE nervous than the first time! Probably because we now knew what was really going to happen!
That day when we got to the room we were both so hot we had to fuck each others brains out, we just couldn't wait. I made sure not to cum inside her and she then took a shower and got her outfit on.

When the guy arrived, the same thing, she laid down on the bed, and started her favorite toy, I went outside to get the guy and made him wait in the hallway until I got my clothes off. Then she called for him.
He entered the room and said 'whoaaaa'. He said he was relieved there was an actual couple in the room. It was his first time, so he was a bit nervous too ;)

I told him to get comfortable and he immediately took his jeans and underwear of, revealing a nice cock, but definitely not as big as his predecessor. He sat down next to Clarisa and begon to caress her legs.
Clarisa was wearing her blindfond this time and was playing with her vibrator on her crotchless privates.
She moved her left hand up his leg and quickly found his cock which was already hard. As she began to stroke him he got closer and closer to her pussy and played with her outer lips, then he inserted a finger inside her. Clarisa gasped when he entered her and continued stimulating her clit.

I was laying on her right wanking off and handed him a dildo which he used to move between her pussy lips and then slowly inserted in her while she kept massaging her clit.
Me and the guy then took over the vibrator so she could wank us of together. When I was holding the vibrator he was using the dildo. We really needed a cameraman to take the pics because we only had four hands :D
Clarisa came 3 times while we were taking turns. When he was fingering her he took his fingers out and let her suck her own juices off his fingers. That was not in the script but we both liked his initiative! It was really hot to see! I asked him if he wanted to kiss her and he did. They kissed for a minute or so while he was fingering her pussy and she was wanking us both off.
I had asked him beforehand to not cum without a warning, so when he was ready to cum I placed myself between her legs, pulled her legs up and began to fuck her. He kept fingering her clit!

My dear wife was now pumping his cock and I told him to cum on her tits. I came quite fast though as I couldn't hold it much longer even before I entered her and I pulled myself out to watch them.
She was now 100% into getting him off and when he was about to cum he got on her knees besides her to cum on her tits (he actually came almost everywhere except on her tits) ;)

When she was about to take of the blindfold I stopped her and told her I wanted her to keep it on until he left. He excused himself and put on his jeans. He thanked us politely and we thanked him for the experience and he left.

Clarisa asked me why I didn't want her to take of the blindfold and I told her that I liked the idea of her not having seen the guy who's cock she wanked off. During the process of finding him she had chatted with him but not seen his face, and I liked that idea.

So that was our second experience! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 174_1000.jpg
    174_1000.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 175_1000.jpg
    175_1000.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 177_1000.jpg
    177_1000.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 180_1000.jpg
    180_1000.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 88
  • 183_1000.jpg
    183_1000.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 182_1000.jpg
    182_1000.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 184_1000.jpg
    184_1000.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 185_1000.jpg
    185_1000.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 87
  • 186_1000.jpg
    186_1000.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 187_1000.jpg
    187_1000.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 188_1000.jpg
    188_1000.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 118
After that second time we talked about it and she said she enjoyed this bloke a lot better!
Not only because he took longer but because he was more assertive. She was surprised that I asked him to kiss her. I think I surprised myself too!
We both loved the experience of meeting in a shady hotel room, and she loved being blindfolded knowing that some guy she didn't know would enter and look at her with her legs wide open. The little exhibitionist in her was enjoying to the fullest!

She still found it a bit weird though that I not only allowed another guy to feel her up but that I even enjoyed it. And yes, also to my own surprise I got really excited by the whole concept. And when she touched another man's cock I couldn't really believe what I was seeing. It was like I was in some kind of trance. Very horny but very nervous too.
We were also talking about how far we would want to take this. Intercourse was knocked of the table by both of us. Somehow that felt like a bridge too far. But I think I now was warming up to the idea of seeing her suck off a guy. And she was warming up to the idea too. In our fantasies we did everything, with multiple guys! We had really hot sex for a few weeks. Until the next BBC experience....

So, after a while we both wanted a new cock for her while we were also looking for a girl for her first bi-sexual experience. She has always wanted to try with a girl and we were also looking for that online.
Not to our surprise though it was harder to find a girl for her than a willing guy. Really! ;)

So when we found someone again the same thing. We booked the room, waited for him and...he never showed up.....
We were both quite disappointed but tried to make the best of that evening. We fucked and after that we went online immediately on the hotel bed to find someone else for that evening. We did find someone, but we had to wait till the next week.

That next week we booked the same room again from our first encounter and luckily this bloke did show up! Clarisa was already getting second thoughts and probably a second no-show would've killed it off right then.

The script was the same as usual. She was laying on the bed masturbating, with a blindfold and the guy got in and moved next to her. He had a nice cock, bigger than the first guy.
We did basically the same as with the second guy except that I wanted to try something new.
Clarisa loves it when I slap my hard cock on her clit before sticking it in. And I wanted him to do that!
So I asked him to position himself between her legs and not stick it in, but to slap her pussy with his cock. Which he gladly did. Clarisa was moaning while she wanked me of furiously. I had to make her stop to prevent me from cumming.

She then took his cock in her hand again and began to stroke him. I took the camera and shot a short video of that. After a minute or so she began to rub the shiny head of his cock on her clit and between her lips! I almost fainted! I believed she was going to let him fuck her right there, which was not what we had talked about! I didn't know what to do or say, should I intervene? But she just kept using him as a means to stimulate her clit for a while. I moved behind him to get some of it on video but failed. When I returned she had moved back to stroking him. She then took initiative herself and asked him to cum on her pussy while she used her toy on her clit again. And so he did.
Meanwhile she was sucking me off. I waited until he came on her (with a loud growl) and I wanked myself off in her mouth!

This guy seemed to want to stay around to see if he could get another round, but I steered Clarisa to the bathroom blindfolded so she could shower and after a few minutes I made clear to him that this was the end for today and he left. In the car back home I we thought about it and we both realized we could have done a round two, why not?
I also told her I froze up when she was about to stick his cock in. She laughed and said she almost did as she wanted to feel him inside but that she respected our deal and didn't want to fuck things up.

I admitted to her that it was really, REALLY hot seeing him slapping her pussy and moving that black cock between her pussy lips. I jokingly told her that next time maybe she might stick the head in a little bit ;)

Attachments

• 599_1000.jpg
    599_1000.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 107
  • 600_1000.jpg
    600_1000.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 603_1000.jpg
    603_1000.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 121
  • 604_1000.jpg
    604_1000.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 605_1000.jpg
    605_1000.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 129
Ok, part 4 then of our experiences. Our first meet with Davy, our favorite bull :)

So for the next time we wanted to play with the same bloke from our last meet. He had a great cock and was well mannered. However, when we reached out to him a few weeks later he was unavailable, so we had to look for someone new again.

Before we could find someone though my wife met a woman through a friend who was also interested in a girl on girl experience. So this got our attention first. She met with her and her friend for a few drinks and they clicked and agreed to meet at our house a few days later.
Clarisa was even more nervous than with the guys it seemed. I won't bore you with the details but she visited us, they played together, I fucked Clarisa but there was no contact between me and the visitor as we didn't feel that click at all. In fact I didn't find her attractive at all!

So back to our next experience. I had found a guy for Clarisa and after she checked him out I invited him if he was interested. He was but he wanted to meet us through Skype first to check out if we were real.
We agreed to do a quick cam session, but I explained to him that Clarisa would be using a blindfold as part of our kink was that she would not see him. We all agreed, had the introductory Skype session and we booked the hotel.

This guy was really charming. He had a posh British accent and we all clicked with him immediately.
He explained that he had some experience with couples already and asked us what we were looking for exactly and what we liked/disliked. He asked me if I wanted to participate, to watch, to be humiliated etc.

We were really looking forward to it and had great sex in anticipation. Clarisa had told her new 'girlfriend' about our little adventures and she was really interested in the concept too.
We had shown her a few pics and the video of her with the last guy and she was eager to hear and see more about it.
Clarisa had bought a new brand new outfit and a new nice looking blindfold.
As soon as she was on the bed I ate and fingered her pussy getting her hot until the guy rang.

I let him in as usual, got onto the bed and Clarisa was playing with herself. He came in, let out some enthusiastic noises and started to undress himself.

His cock was still flaccid but it was quite large already. I asked him to go stand next to the bed so Clarisa could start playing with his cock and it was hard in no time.
Meanwhile he caressed her all over her body telling her how hot she looked in that outfit.
I took her toy away and asked him to play with her pussy. After a while he asked her if he could taste her pussy. Clarisa answered "yes please" and he jumped between her legs and started to eat her out.
He made her cum just using his mouth! I had never managed that without using my fingers too.

After Clarisa then stroked his cock again for a minute or two I asked him to do the 'cock slapping' she loves so much. I told him to get his cock close to her pussy and rub his cock on her clit, and slapping it with it. He was happy to oblige and almost had her cum again while he ferociously slapped her clit silly. Check the videos I attached for that :)

She also asked him to rub his cock between her lips and push against her clit. This was really enjoyable for her, and incredible exciting for me to see! I loved seeing his thick veiny cock sliding up and down between her lips. Sometimes he stopped his cock and pushed it down a bit. Just knocking on the door to heaven. Clarisa was going crazy. She later told me she was hoping he would just push it inside her.
He held her pussy lips open with his hands and slid his cock up and down, up and down. I'm sure he put the tip inside her on a few occasions as I heard her gasp. She still denies it to this day :p
I also was this close to tell him to just shove it in. But we didn't have any condoms and I didn't want him to enter her unprotected. This was already a bit risky. We didn't know where that cock had been inside before...
I had stopped jerking myself off as I was about to explode. Clarisa was rubbing her tits and moaning of lust.
I didn't want it to stop so soon though. I decided to take a little break and go to the toilet. At that moment Davy (the guys name) stopped doing what he was doing and started to eat her out again.
I went to the toilet, had a pee, drank some more wine and returned to the room, secretly hoping that they would be fucking. Instead they were both laying on their sides, kissing each other while she was stroking his cock.

This time it was Clarisa who took it a bit further, she said she wanted to 'taste' him. I knew what she meant and I told her to get on her hands and knees. Davy knew what was expected of him and positioned himself in front of her laying on his back so she could suck on his cock. I waited until her lips finally touched his glistering cock and devoured him. The sight was simply amazing! The skin color contrast is really beautiful to see!
I got on my knees behind her and started to fuck her. I tried to go slow as I didn't want to cum too fast. I didn't have the greatest view from there as I could just see her head bobbing up and down.

Meanwhile I was talking to Clarisa in Spanish, saying stuff like "do you like sucking that nice fat black cock"? "That makes you my little slut now doesn't it". She loves dirty talk. I honestly feel a bit awkward about it afterwards, but at that moment it felt really hot. She likes feeling like a 'degenerate'. Doing things that are not supposed to happen. And I learned I really liked her in that role. I thought about letting him fuck her. Bareback. Have him shoot his semen inside my wife's pussy!
And then I came like crazy inside her! That was a really great orgasm!

I also remember feeling a bit weird at that moment. A bit embarrassed. I was now sitting there on the bed, with my limp dick while my wife was sucking af some stranger's huge cock!
I always feel a little bit jealous and embarrassed directly after I cum.

I went to the toilet again to clean up a bit and left them behind. Clarisa was still sucking him off like she was licking an icecream.
When I came back I wondered how long he was from cumming himself.
I asked them if they wanted a little break to have a glass of wine and they stopped to take a glass.
I handed my wife a towel so she could clean up between her legs.

Clarisa then suddenly took the blindfold off! She said she was curious now and wanted to SEE his cock when she was going down on him. We all laughed and had a few nice conversations. We all basically introduced ourselves and we asked him how he rated this experience. The guy was a real gentleman, very charming like I said and we had a great talk. We talked a bit about our previous meets and asked him about his experience with other couples.

All this time his cock was still rock hard and Clarisa was slowly playing with his cock. She has always been intrigued by black cocks since she had been in a short relationship with her black boyfriend from Brasil who she had sucked off dozens of times. She was sixteen when she was with him.

I was getting aroused again just watching her play with his cock so casually and felt a little life coming back to my cock. I asked her if she wanted to finish the job and she said sure, gave me the empty glass of wine and continued working on his cock. He was still laying on his back, and she was laying on her belly between his legs. I sat on their side so I could have a good view of her lips and tongue on his cock. She loves to suck cock, and loves it when I cum in her mouth and her face. She loves to use my cock to spread my cum all over her mouth, cheeks and chin.

She told me once the first time was was with that black boyfriend in Argentina when he came without a warning. His first spurt was in her mouth, she was startled, popped it cock out and the rest came all over her face. She says she felt very slutty and very excited about that. And apparently she still does.

I was getting really horny myself just thinking of that prospect and started to call her a little slut again. I asked her where she wanted him cum and she said in her mouth and face (like expected).
Davy got into his role too and joined me telling her he was about to shoot his load all over her pretty face. He told her that she was going to have to swallow his seed etc.
This kind of talk got us all really hot. I wanted to lay down on her and fuck her, but I knew that from that position I wouldn't have a good view, and I really wanted to see him cum!

After a while he began to stroke himself, with his other he gently pulled her hair and stuck his fingers in her mouth which she eagerly sucked too. When he was about to cum he announced it saying stuff like "i'm going to cum in your pretty mouth". I was wanking off like a maniac too. I was looking at my wife, she had her eyes open but had that glazed look, pure lust, waiting for her reward with her tongue out.
Then he came...with a big roar he plastered her face with thick milky white cum. The last few drops he managed to get in her mouth and on her tongue. Fuck, I will never forget that sight!!
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures or video from that moment! I'd die to watch it again!

Cum was dripping from everywhere. Her nose, chin, cheeks, lips, she was a mess but kept licking and sucking his cock. I also came, but I only managed to get most on her boobs, neck and shoulders.
Damn this had been the hottest experience ever. For both of us! It felt really dirty and very porn!

I gave her a clean towel to clean herself a bit so she could relax a bit before hitting the shower.
This time with Davy there was more of a relaxed vibe going on. With the other guys I felt like getting rid of them asap after they had done their job. But this evening we were just having fun, the three of us.
Clarisa had a glass of water and then went to the shower to get cleaned up. I stayed behind with Davy talking about his role with other couples. He explained that he had been a bull for cuckold couples, but also participated in a few gang bangs and swinger parties. He used to have a girlfriend with whom he went to those parties. He had also shared her with his friend.
I asked him about condom usage and he said he mostly used condoms, especially on the gang-bangs and swinger parties, but that with two wives he had had bare sex after a while and having each other tested.

When Clarisa was done I asked him if he wanted to take a shower too which he gladly accepted. When he was done he kissed my wife goodbye and told her he had a wonderful time with her and thanked me with a firm handshake.

We were exhausted and went home, crawled into bed and slept like babies :)
Davy surely was a keeper!

Our next adventure has a not-so-small surprise ;)

Attachments

• 969_1000.jpg
    969_1000.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 970_1000.jpg
    970_1000.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 972_1000.jpg
    972_1000.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 971_1000.jpg
    971_1000.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 145
  • 973_1000.jpg
    973_1000.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 974_1000.jpg
    974_1000.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 975_1000.jpg
    975_1000.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 978_1000.jpg
    978_1000.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 979_1000.jpg
    979_1000.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 980_1000.jpg
    980_1000.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 981_1000.jpg
    981_1000.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 982_1000.jpg
    982_1000.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 117
Ok, part 4 then of our experiences. Our first meet with Davy, our favorite bull :)

So for the next time we wanted to play with the same bloke from our last meet. He had a great cock and was well mannered. However, when we reached out to him a few weeks later he was unavailable, so we had to look for someone new again.

Before we could find someone though my wife met a woman through a friend who was also interested in a girl on girl experience. So this got our attention first. She met with her and her friend for a few drinks and they clicked and agreed to meet at our house a few days later.
Clarisa was even more nervous than with the guys it seemed. I won't bore you with the details but she visited us, they played together, I fucked Clarisa but there was no contact between me and the visitor as we didn't feel that click at all. In fact I didn't find her attractive at all!

So back to our next experience. I had found a guy for Clarisa and after she checked him out I invited him if he was interested. He was but he wanted to meet us through Skype first to check out if we were real.
We agreed to do a quick cam session, but I explained to him that Clarisa would be using a blindfold as part of our kink was that she would not see him. We all agreed, had the introductory Skype session and we booked the hotel.

This guy was really charming. He had a posh British accent and we all clicked with him immediately.
He explained that he had some experience with couples already and asked us what we were looking for exactly and what we liked/disliked. He asked me if I wanted to participate, to watch, to be humiliated etc.

We were really looking forward to it and had great sex in anticipation. Clarisa had told her new 'girlfriend' about our little adventures and she was really interested in the concept too.
We had shown her a few pics and the video of her with the last guy and she was eager to hear and see more about it.
Clarisa had bought a new brand new outfit and a new nice looking blindfold.
As soon as she was on the bed I ate and fingered her pussy getting her hot until the guy rang.

I let him in as usual, got onto the bed and Clarisa was playing with herself. He came in, let out some enthusiastic noises and started to undress himself.

His cock was still flaccid but it was quite large already. I asked him to go stand next to the bed so Clarisa could start playing with his cock and it was hard in no time.
Meanwhile he caressed her all over her body telling her how hot she looked in that outfit.
I took her toy away and asked him to play with her pussy. After a while he asked her if he could taste her pussy. Clarisa answered "yes please" and he jumped between her legs and started to eat her out.
He made her cum just using his mouth! I had never managed that without using my fingers too.

After Clarisa then stroked his cock again for a minute or two I asked him to do the 'cock slapping' she loves so much. I told him to get his cock close to her pussy and rub his cock on her clit, and slapping it with it. He was happy to oblige and almost had her cum again while he ferociously slapped her clit silly. Check the videos I attached for that :)

She also asked him to rub his cock between her lips and push against her clit. This was really enjoyable for her, and incredible exciting for me to see! I loved seeing his thick veiny cock sliding up and down between her lips. Sometimes he stopped his cock and pushed it down a bit. Just knocking on the door to heaven. Clarisa was going crazy. She later told me she was hoping he would just push it inside her.
He held her pussy lips open with his hands and slid his cock up and down, up and down. I'm sure he put the tip inside her on a few occasions as I heard her gasp. She still denies it to this day :p
I also was this close to tell him to just shove it in. But we didn't have any condoms and I didn't want him to enter her unprotected. This was already a bit risky. We didn't know where that cock had been inside before...
I had stopped jerking myself off as I was about to explode. Clarisa was rubbing her tits and moaning of lust.
I didn't want it to stop so soon though. I decided to take a little break and go to the toilet. At that moment Davy (the guys name) stopped doing what he was doing and started to eat her out again.
I went to the toilet, had a pee, drank some more wine and returned to the room, secretly hoping that they would be fucking. Instead they were both laying on their sides, kissing each other while she was stroking his cock.

This time it was Clarisa who took it a bit further, she said she wanted to 'taste' him. I knew what she meant and I told her to get on her hands and knees. Davy knew what was expected of him and positioned himself in front of her laying on his back so she could suck on his cock. I waited until her lips finally touched his glistering cock and devoured him. The sight was simply amazing! The skin color contrast is really beautiful to see!
I got on my knees behind her and started to fuck her. I tried to go slow as I didn't want to cum too fast. I didn't have the greatest view from there as I could just see her head bobbing up and down.

Meanwhile I was talking to Clarisa in Spanish, saying stuff like "do you like sucking that nice fat black cock"? "That makes you my little slut now doesn't it". She loves dirty talk. I honestly feel a bit awkward about it afterwards, but at that moment it felt really hot. She likes feeling like a 'degenerate'. Doing things that are not supposed to happen. And I learned I really liked her in that role. I thought about letting him fuck her. Bareback. Have him shoot his semen inside my wife's pussy!
And then I came like crazy inside her! That was a really great orgasm!

I also remember feeling a bit weird at that moment. A bit embarrassed. I was now sitting there on the bed, with my limp dick while my wife was sucking af some stranger's huge cock!
I always feel a little bit jealous and embarrassed directly after I cum.

I went to the toilet again to clean up a bit and left them behind. Clarisa was still sucking him off like she was licking an icecream.
When I came back I wondered how long he was from cumming himself.
I asked them if they wanted a little break to have a glass of wine and they stopped to take a glass.
I handed my wife a towel so she could clean up between her legs.

Clarisa then suddenly took the blindfold off! She said she was curious now and wanted to SEE his cock when she was going down on him. We all laughed and had a few nice conversations. We all basically introduced ourselves and we asked him how he rated this experience. The guy was a real gentleman, very charming like I said and we had a great talk. We talked a bit about our previous meets and asked him about his experience with other couples.

All this time his cock was still rock hard and Clarisa was slowly playing with his cock. She has always been intrigued by black cocks since she had been in a short relationship with her black boyfriend from Brasil who she had sucked off dozens of times. She was sixteen when she was with him.

I was getting aroused again just watching her play with his cock so casually and felt a little life coming back to my cock. I asked her if she wanted to finish the job and she said sure, gave me the empty glass of wine and continued working on his cock. He was still laying on his back, and she was laying on her belly between his legs. I sat on their side so I could have a good view of her lips and tongue on his cock. She loves to suck cock, and loves it when I cum in her mouth and her face. She loves to use my cock to spread my cum all over her mouth, cheeks and chin.

She told me once the first time was was with that black boyfriend in Argentina when he came without a warning. His first spurt was in her mouth, she was startled, popped it cock out and the rest came all over her face. She says she felt very slutty and very excited about that. And apparently she still does.

I was getting really horny myself just thinking of that prospect and started to call her a little slut again. I asked her where she wanted him cum and she said in her mouth and face (like expected).
Davy got into his role too and joined me telling her he was about to shoot his load all over her pretty face. He told her that she was going to have to swallow his seed etc.
This kind of talk got us all really hot. I wanted to lay down on her and fuck her, but I knew that from that position I wouldn't have a good view, and I really wanted to see him cum!

After a while he began to stroke himself, with his other he gently pulled her hair and stuck his fingers in her mouth which she eagerly sucked too. When he was about to cum he announced it saying stuff like "i'm going to cum in your pretty mouth". I was wanking off like a maniac too. I was looking at my wife, she had her eyes open but had that glazed look, pure lust, waiting for her reward with her tongue out.
Then he came...with a big roar he plastered her face with thick milky white cum. The last few drops he managed to get in her mouth and on her tongue. Fuck, I will never forget that sight!!
Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures or video from that moment! I'd die to watch it again!

Cum was dripping from everywhere. Her nose, chin, cheeks, lips, she was a mess but kept licking and sucking his cock. I also came, but I only managed to get most on her boobs, neck and shoulders.
Damn this had been the hottest experience ever. For both of us! It felt really dirty and very porn!

I gave her a clean towel to clean herself a bit so she could relax a bit before hitting the shower.
This time with Davy there was more of a relaxed vibe going on. With the other guys I felt like getting rid of them asap after they had done their job. But this evening we were just having fun, the three of us.
Clarisa had a glass of water and then went to the shower to get cleaned up. I stayed behind with Davy talking about his role with other couples. He explained that he had been a bull for cuckold couples, but also participated in a few gang bangs and swinger parties. He used to have a girlfriend with whom he went to those parties. He had also shared her with his friend.
I asked him about condom usage and he said he mostly used condoms, especially on the gang-bangs and swinger parties, but that with two wives he had had bare sex after a while and having each other tested.

When Clarisa was done I asked him if he wanted to take a shower too which he gladly accepted. When he was done he kissed my wife goodbye and told her he had a wonderful time with her and thanked me with a firm handshake.

We were exhausted and went home, crawled into bed and slept like babies :)
Davy surely was a keeper!

Our next adventure has a not-so-small surprise ;)

Thank you for sharing this. You have given me new motivation to tempt my wife with this kind of very sensual and hot encounter.

Back