SEXY COCK AVAILABLE IN lONDON

I can't imagine having one that big, I think most ladies would choose yours if we showed them off side by side.

You never know though. Some ladies prefer white cock to black cock, no matter how big. Plus, judging form your message count, you don't seem short of female admirers :)

You never know though. Some ladies prefer white cock to black cock, no matter how big. Plus, judging form your message count, you don't seem short of female admirers :)
Not many women follow me, I follow lots of ladies, they prefer to be friends with well hung black guys like yourself, I'm usually ignored. :(

i wanna say thanks to George about being honest about his size on this site (with pics to prove it's 7inches).. so many guys (white and black) have to lie to to make themselves seem bigger. Props Geroge

You can cum in all 3 of my holes... I will email pics of tongue and other 2 holes after work (about 5 hours) but to do so you need to 1st send me an email to reply to... for some reason its the only way to get email to UK addresses... TheHuntress159

You can cum in all 3 of my holes... I will email pics of tongue and other 2 holes after work (about 5 hours) but to do so you need to 1st send me an email to reply to... for some reason its the only way to get email to UK addresses... TheHuntress159

Back