BBC for Hotwife/Cuckood couples in London/Manchester

MansaMusaXXX

Male
Real Person
Hey Ladies,

So I'm trying to get my barings on this site and I’ve already had the pleasure of speaking with some amazing women and couples on here so far

Ideally would be great to meet women or couple from london or Manchester that are into this lifestyle or dipping there toe. Who are looking for reliable genuine guy to meet
I must state!! Please only Genuine real woman and couples that want to meet. No pic collectors or timewasters

Hey Ladies,

So I'm trying to get my barings on this site and I’ve already had the pleasure of speaking with some amazing women and couples on here so far

Ideally would be great to meet women or couple from london or Manchester that are into this lifestyle or dipping there toe. Who are looking for reliable genuine guy to meet
I must state!! Please only Genuine real woman and couples that want to meet. No pic collectors or timewasters
Are u Manchester based

Hey Ladies,

We’re a genuine couple are you still looking for couples we live in Cheshire

Back