SEXY COCK AVAILABLE IN lONDON

WARNING: ANY INSTITUTIONS USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATE SITES FOR STUDIES OR PROJECTS, OR PEOPLE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE, YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY PROFILE OR PICTURES IN ANY FORM OR FORUM BOTH CURRENT AND FUTURE. IF U HAVE OR DO, IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL RAMIFACTIONS.

Hello sexy ladies!
My 7 inch virgin cock is available
Who wants it, and my virginity?

View attachment 203928

View attachment 203929

View attachment 203930

View attachment 203931
wowww very impressive...

Not sure? Mine is nearly 3.75 inches so another white boi about the same size would make 7.5 inches total, half an inch longer than yours.

As an update, I just remeasured myself and got a measurement of 7.5 inches. But i see your offer - 2 for the price of 1 - I like that

WARNING: ANY INSTITUTIONS USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATE SITES FOR STUDIES OR PROJECTS, OR PEOPLE WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE, YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY PROFILE OR PICTURES IN ANY FORM OR FORUM BOTH CURRENT AND FUTURE. IF U HAVE OR DO, IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL RAMIFACTIONS.

Hello sexy ladies!
My 7 inch virgin cock is available
Who wants it, and my virginity?

View attachment 203928

View attachment 203929

View attachment 203930

View attachment 203931

Hmmm, still virgin?? looks very suckable!!

As an update, I just remeasured myself and got a measurement of 7.5 inches. But i see your offer - 2 for the price of 1 - I like that
I can't imagine having one that big, I think most ladies would choose yours if we showed them off side by side.

Back