SEXY ASIAN HONEY'S

We have a friend who recently returned from Thailand and he told us that while just walking around in a command area, he couldn't believe how many very beautiful
you ng women could be from one street to another.. He said it was amazing and can't wait to go back again on his next vacation ..
A friend of mine was there last fall, he came back saying the same thing !

We have a friend who recently returned from Thailand and he told us that while just walking around in a command area, he couldn't believe how many very beautiful
you ng women could be from one street to another.. He said it was amazing and can't wait to go back again on his next vacation ..
Sounds like he was in a red light district

Sounds like he was in a red light district
No he wasn’t in a red light district. The streets were full of tourists, with restaurants, shopping places and bars all together. Google it up streets of Phuket,Thailand and you will see what he saw night after night..

No he wasn’t in a red light district. The streets were full of tourists, with restaurants, shopping places and bars all together. Google it up streets of Phuket,Thailand and you will see what he saw night after night..
I've never been into asians

I watched that video....a lot of those are definitely prostitutes

Back