Sexual Satisfaction on Hump-Day

Lolamaze

Female
From
NY, US
Ladies! Question!? How many orgasims can you get in 10 minutes with your partner? I'll go first! We had some time this morning and we jumped on this Hump-day and he actually gave me 12 orgasims, from full body to a few squirts! Nothing makes for a better day than having your pussy handed to you before you go to work!! Happy Hump-Day! 😻💦🍆💦

..ps Cucks don't count! But I'm sure ya"ll will still chime in 🤦🏼‍♀️Bulls of course are always welcome to comment 😉😘

Last edited:
Ladies! Question!? How many orgasims can you get in 10 minutes with your partner? I'll go first! We had some time this morning and we jumped on this Hump-day and he actually gave me 12 orgasims, from full body to a few squirts! Nothing makes for a better day than having your pussy handed to you before you go to work!! Happy Hump-Day! 😻💦🍆💦

..ps Cucks don't count! But I'm sure ya"ll will still chime in 🤦🏼‍♀️Bulls of course are always welcome to comment 😉😘
That's Right, That's Right. That Was Me Who Did That...😉👏🏽😎
😍MUAH🥰

Oh how fun is this!?!?! A little jelly over here, for sure! However! I've had a few goods ones maybe 3 at best, AND I'm positive when I say my pussy has been tickled but not handed to me, LOL.. haven't been in a relationship recently that has made me squirt, but I have in the the past. I can tell you if you're getting that in the morning, I'm positive you're skipping through your day and talking to the birds 🐦 LOL

Back