Sex party UK Blackmansfanclub

LJBgoodgirl

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK
Hey!

Has anyone been to a Blackmansfanclub sex party? Or any other sex parties? How are they? What’s the format?

We’re thinking about going.

Very exciting thinking about being in a room full of black men all dtf.

This would be my first time so it’s even more exciting.

Thanks for the help - L x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

Has anyone been to a Blackmansfanclub sex party? Or any other sex parties? How are they? What’s the format?

You should get in touch with a guy called @Dredeep. I think his media speaks for itself as a reliable UK bull.

Hey!

love to be involved in this any body got more info

Hey!

Would love to try too... we always have a partner per swing. We'll follow you guys close to take notes =) Please share

Hey!

I have been to BMFC for a few years..they host different venues across UK. Mainly been to BMFC when it's hosted in Xtasia(Birmingham) or Sutton House ( south London)..only issue with BMFC is I find over the years there have been way too many guys attending and many are hungry guys and the ratio depends on the night and theme isn't always great

Another one I would recommend is Team Players, they host great interracial parties with a good mix of couples, single women and guys so the ratio is always good and guys are vetted. First two hours social then 10:30-11 pm clothes off and find someone you like and start fucking..great for first-timers who just want a feel of it and no pressure

I have been to BMFC for a few years..they host different venues across UK. Mainly been to BMFC when it's hosted in Xtasia(Birmingham) or Sutton House ( south London)..only issue with BMFC is I find over the years there have been way too many guys attending and many are hungry guys and the ratio depends on the night and theme isn't always great

Another one I would recommend is Team Players, they host great interracial parties with a good mix of couples, single women and guys so the ratio is always good and guys are vetted. First two hours social then 10:30-11 pm clothes off and find someone you like and start fucking..great for first-timers who just want a feel of it and no pressure
Hi thanks for the info, how do I get into in touch with the organisers of either of the two, do they have websites or something?

Hi thanks for the info, how do I get into in touch with the organisers of either of the two, do they have websites or something?

Would recommend Team players not so much bmfc.. But there are many other parties too, you will find most on fabswingers

Back