Sex party UK Blackmansfanclub

Hey!

Has anyone been to a Blackmansfanclub sex party? Or any other sex parties? How are they? What’s the format?

We’re thinking about going.

Very exciting thinking about being in a room full of black men all dtf.

This would be my first time so it’s even more exciting.

Thanks for the help - L x
We are meant to b going to a BMFC party this weekend in Birmingham (8th Dec 2023) which will be our first one with a potential new Bull we have been speaking wither ages. So fingers crossed :)

We didn't get to the event as the wife came on a week early, but we did have the BBC here for a few days and it was great meeting him. He made sure to put both our mouths to work. Who knew BBC's were selfish with their sexual needs lol.

Great guy, great meet and we will see him again.

I have been to BMFC for a few years..they host different venues across UK. Mainly been to BMFC when it's hosted in Xtasia(Birmingham) or Sutton House ( south London)..only issue with BMFC is I find over the years there have been way too many guys attending and many are hungry guys and the ratio depends on the night and theme isn't always great

Another one I would recommend is Team Players, they host great interracial parties with a good mix of couples, single women and guys so the ratio is always good and guys are vetted. First two hours social then 10:30-11 pm clothes off and find someone you like and start fucking..great for first-timers who just want a feel of it and no pressure
We have heard the same thing about Xtasia and it put my wife off going.

We didn't get to the event as the wife came on a week early, but we did have the BBC here for a few days and it was great meeting him. He made sure to put both our mouths to work. Who knew BBC's were selfish with their sexual needs lol.

Great guy, great meet and we will see him again.
I think the next one is on 12th Jan in Birmingham. I'm thinking of going

Me and my girlfriend have been to xtasia near Birmingham for BMFC and we didn't really enjoy it.

We are going to give le boudoir noir a go in London in april :)

Back