Sex on a Cruise?

I took Kim on a cruise early 2000 on board was two lovely black men , we found ourselves drinking one night in the company of the guys and the conversation was a little flirty towards Kim which we both didn’t mind , next day Kim was in her bikini sunbathing next to the pool , I was further away but noticed one of the guys getting out of the pool in front of Kim , he stood and chatted to her , later that day Kim mentioned the chat she had but did mention that he was extremely well endowed and flaunted it to her and would love to have it, so that evening I caught up with the guys , they asked where Kim was , she’s resting , but would you like to come to our cabin for a ******* I asked , both smilled, Kim was standing on the balcony when we entered the room still in her very skimpy bikini , Stu , got a beer and joined her , Ron and I sat on the couch just chatting , he asked me are we swingers , yes but Kim loves black cock and she told me Stu had shown her his huge one today, so you don’t mind us fucking her then , with that Ron tapped on the widow and gave Stu thumbs up , Stu and Ron fucked Kim all night .

Back