Sex on a Cruise?

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
I've had great IR sex in cars, hotels, dorm rooms, homes, et al, to which I've traveled by car, plane, train, bus, bicycle and walking. I've read accounts of people having fuck fests at island resorts and the like. And then there's the Mile High Club. But as I am about to embark on a cruise (out of Baltimore, MD this Friday, April 20, 2022 - in case anyone might be on that cruise and want horny relief:devilish::sex::mstickle::p:love:), it occurred to me that I have never heard of anyone getting lucky and orgasmic on a cruise. Not a "special" cruise like a Singles Only, Private Party, or some special interest cruise disguising a "come fuck with us!" party for a couple of nights or a weekend. I mean a regularly scheduled, public cruise with people on vacation, some families, some couples but few singles. A cruise where you met someone - or someones - unplanned and you fucked or got fucked on the high seas and had a rockin' good time cummin' and goin'.

Anyone?

Last edited:
Yes, on the boat and those private island stops can be fun as well. Remember no to be to obvious everyone these days has a dam phone with a camera. You could get home and discover your exploits on the late night news. If a member of the crew is involved attempt to verify they are off duty. Some boats tend to ignore such things if they are, others have a strict policy against. Ask a barman or girl they will tell you the policy. On some boats there is a late night bar that most of the time is filled with off duty crew members and passengers who might just be looking as well.

Good tips. Thnx, @artgirl . You sound like you may have some juicy stories of your own...care to share one or two?:cool: Give this old young lad some schooling for his upcoming cruise this week...;)

Not a "special" cruise like a Singles Only, Private Party, or some special interest cruise disguising a "come fuck with us!" party for a couple if nights or a weekend.

Anyone?
I understand you are asking with respect to your upcoming cruise, but... What would be wrong with a cruise oriented around the IR lifestyle for single women, couples and unattached, or otherwise, black men? Sounds like that could be a huge amount of fun.

Last edited:
I understand you are asking with respect to your upcomjng cruise, but... What would be wrong with a cruise oriented around the IR lifestyle for single women, couples and unattached black men? Sounds like that could be a huge amount of fun.
...if there will be sexy white single and married women, please don't leave out attached black men!;)

Yes, on the boat and those private island stops can be fun as well. Remember no to be to obvious everyone these days has a dam phone with a camera. You could get home and discover your exploits on the late night news. If a member of the crew is involved attempt to verify they are off duty. Some boats tend to ignore such things if they are, others have a strict policy against. Ask a barman or girl they will tell you the policy. On some boats there is a late night bar that most of the time is filled with off duty crew members and passengers who might just be looking as well.
I'd love to know more about this.

Back