Sex on a Cruise?

I've had great IR sex in cars, hotels, dorm rooms, homes, et al, to which I've traveled by car, plane, train, bus, bicycle and walking. I've read accounts of people having fuck fests at island resorts and the like. And then there's the Mile High Club. But as I am about to embark on a cruise (out of Baltimore, MD this Friday, April 20, 2022 - in case anyone might be on that cruise and want horny relief:devilish::sex::mstickle::p:love:), it occurred to me that I have never heard of anyone getting lucky and orgasmic on a cruise. Not a "special" cruise like a Singles Only, Private Party, or some special interest cruise disguising a "come fuck with us!" party for a couple if nights or a weekend. I mean a regularly scheduled, public cruise with people on vacation, some families, some couples but few singles. A cruise where you met someone - or someones - unplanned and you fucked or got fucked on the high seas and had a rockin' good time cummin' and goin'.

Anyone?
I would think people fuck on regular cruises often, but it's not so special to talk about because you are fucking in a room. Nothing so risqué about that unless it's with a stranger.

Absolutely! My first black cock was on a cruise. I had been eyeing one of the cruise staff members for several days and we got very friendly. On the last evening of the cruise he finally invited me back to his cabin and we fucked all night. It was wonderful!
Wow we would love to find that fun on the cruises which lines do you sail

Back