Sex for promotion at work or to make a sale?

I’d entertain potential clients fairly often for a small engineering firm in Bristol a few years back
I enjoyed it if I’m honest, not all led to sex and some were creeps but it got me clothes and hair do’s on expenses. Smile and look pretty, often in with time? No problem
Everyone was a winner
Were you expected to entertain and with some did you plan to sex with them? Or did they just like you and one thing led to another?

If I may, I would like to ask the flip side of this. What about any men that had to do the same? My experience was a bit different, but I think it can apply here. When I was stationed in HI, I started messing with this woman I met at a club on the Air F0rce base. Sex was amazing, but I soon found out she was married, and to make it worse, to another army man that was high ranking. I don't believe in messing with married women on the sly, so once I found out, I tried to end it. She was not having it and threatened to report me if I did not keep fucking her. Fortunately, my time to leave HI had arrived so I was able to 'escape' that situation. True it was not a situation to get a promotion or offer any type of personal advantage, but you see my point. Has any man on here had to do something sexual for personal gain or in my case, to save or protect himself? Pardon if it seemed like I hijacked the thread, not my intention.

How many women in here have fucked someone for a job promotion or if in real estate fucked to close a property? Was it planned or spontaneous? What are the details?
i use to work overseas , middle east deployment, for private companies, lots of white women from US and EU fucked for promotion, pay grade level can go up to 3000 $ more per month if your manager decide to promote you , fun times i admit :) had few assistants like that working for me :)

I was the personal secretary for a senior loan officer and not to mention his mistress. He was Black and back in the day
segregation was still prevalent and red lining, though illegal, was still concealed. I closed more deals for him in motel
rooms then he did in board rooms. I never got promoted but I did get hefty bonuses.
Mistress.jpg

I was the personal secretary for a senior loan officer and not to mention his mistress. He was Black and back in the day
segregation was still prevalent and red lining, though illegal, was still concealed. I closed more deals for him in motel
rooms then he did in board rooms. I never got promoted but I did get hefty bonuses.
View attachment 6105523
Love the bush, Mmm, flavor saver.

Back