How to make gifs

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make gifs and could give me pointers. I want to make gifs of my wife's favorite NFL players for posting to Facebook so I can promote BNWO, but also to get a rise out of her. Ideally I'll find shirtless pictures or bulging pics to give a little extra curiosity, but I need to know how to get started. Thanks in advance! 😁

You make gifs from videos. On android just play a video and a gif icon should appear somewhere on the screen. Tap that and you can make a gif from any portion of the selected video. This process is similar to most video players

this is a great site for learning how to make gifs from video clips

once you make a gif from a short video clip the crop feature and the resize feature on this site are really useful.

You make gifs from videos. On android just play a video and a gif icon should appear somewhere on the screen. Tap that and you can make a gif from any portion of the selected video. This process is similar to most video players

@tonkatoy explained it well above.
If you have an andriod this app is worth the premium. It's like 4$. It is very simple and easy to use. You can make gifs out of anything. Pics, other gifs, or video. you can put gifs in gifs. They have a ton of filters to add a nice effect... The editing is super easy and quality is waaayyy better then the default andriod app. Hope this helps.
Alternatively, you can make gifs in Canva. Canva is available for everything. It is a bit more complex for first time users.Screenshot_20230914_013656_GIF Maker-Editor Pro.jpgScreenshot_20230914_013708_GIF Maker-Editor Pro.jpg

Last edited:
@tonkatoy explained it well above.
If you have an andriod this app is worth the premium. It's like 4$. It is very simple and easy to use. You can make gifs out of anything. Pics, other gifs, or video. you can put gifs in gifs. They have a ton of filters to add a nice effect... The editing is super easy and quality is waaayyy better then the default andriod app. Hope this helps.
Alternatively, you can make gifs in Canva. Canva is available for everything. It is a bit more complex for first time users.View attachment 6453839View attachment 6453840

Nice

Do a Google search for 'Meme Blanks' you'll find all you'll need. Here are a few good ones that haven't hit the big time meme scene yet. (Plus some classics). Should be enough to get you started. I'd recommend Canva to add words and other assets. Canva is free and avalable for PC, andriod and ios. Picsart has a good removal tool if you subscribe. Alternatively andriod phones all have one in the default editor which works good for tossing words on and editing stuff out. png_20230312_202505_0000.png

Attachments

• 20220918_114550.jpg
    20220918_114550.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220816_141641.jpg
    20220816_141641.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4
  • F3lRLaPj3lcDeCBv.jpg
    F3lRLaPj3lcDeCBv.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220716_192250.jpg
    20220716_192250.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 6
  • FKAUA5kacAUEudk.jpeg
    FKAUA5kacAUEudk.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DMesPemW4AATQl1.jpg
    DMesPemW4AATQl1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DWi5d66u.jpeg.jpg
    DWi5d66u.jpeg.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 6
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make gifs and could give me pointers. I want to make gifs of my wife's favorite NFL players for posting to Facebook so I can promote BNWO, but also to get a rise out of her. Ideally I'll find shirtless pictures or bulging pics to give a little extra curiosity, but I need to know how to get started. Thanks in advance! 😁
Pm me I can help

i use animation shop... i have tens of thousands on my website many of which are made by me (on my profile)

Back