Sex Club First Ever DP for Hotwife

Wife got a surprise DP at Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale. Her first ever! My mind is still blown. Wife doesn't normally hook up with strangers even at sex clubs. Every once in a while she gets cock hungry enough to do it. In this case we were in the couples side but on the edge where single guys come and peek into the couples area. One of the black guys that had already approached my wife, was hovering in that area. He was a gentleman when we were on the single gentlemen side earlier when other guys were too aggressive. My wife already liked that about him. He seemed to understand the rules...sort of. While we were making out he slowly approached and started gently rubbing her thigh and butt (She was on top of me on one of the couches). He eventually started fingering her and she really liked it. She was so horny at this point. He showed her a condom. She asked me if I wanted him to fuck her. Then she said...."I want him to fuck me!" So she said "put on the condom." He said, "always!" He starts fucking her doggy and she is loving it! What sucks for me is I can't really see much. I'm too close just kissing her and sucking her nipples and no mirrors above us. Fast forward she is so wet he starts playing with her asshole and his thumb apparently went right in (Her comments to me the next day). Then he decides to just go for it and starts fucking her ass. She says to me "Oh god he's fucking my ass!" After a minute of anal he says, "do you want to try DP?" She says, I don't know. I start thinking...We totally could do it!. So I say, "YES!" He says the private room is open. Let's go in there. I take her by her leash and we get in the same position in the private room. I'm on the bottom in her pussy and he is just pounding her ass. She is screaming that it is too much and she can't take it. (She has a safe word.) We DP'd her for about 5 minutes before she tapped out and then we let him cum in the condom, in her pussy.

Wife got a surprise DP at Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale. Her first ever! My mind is still blown. Wife doesn't normally hook up with strangers even at sex clubs. Every once in a while she gets cock hungry enough to do it. In this case we were in the couples side but on the edge where single guys come and peek into the couples area. One of the black guys that had already approached my wife, was hovering in that area. He was a gentleman when we were on the single gentlemen side earlier when other guys were too aggressive. My wife already liked that about him. He seemed to understand the rules...sort of. While we were making out he slowly approached and started gently rubbing her thigh and butt (She was on top of me on one of the couches). He eventually started fingering her and she really liked it. She was so horny at this point. He showed her a condom. She asked me if I wanted him to fuck her. Then she said...."I want him to fuck me!" So she said "put on the condom." He said, "always!" He starts fucking her doggy and she is loving it! What sucks for me is I can't really see much. I'm too close just kissing her and sucking her nipples and no mirrors above us. Fast forward she is so wet he starts playing with her asshole and his thumb apparently went right in (Her comments to me the next day). Then he decides to just go for it and starts fucking her ass. She says to me "Oh god he's fucking my ass!" After a minute of anal he says, "do you want to try DP?" She says, I don't know. I start thinking...We totally could do it!. So I say, "YES!" He says the private room is open. Let's go in there. I take her by her leash and we get in the same position in the private room. I'm on the bottom in her pussy and he is just pounding her ass. She is screaming that it is too much and she can't take it. (She has a safe word.) We DP'd her for about 5 minutes before she tapped out and then we let him cum in the condom, in her pussy.
I bet it won’t be the last time.

Heading back to Trapeze this Friday November 17. Wife's idea, but she says she's not hooking up with any more strangers. I guess it will depend on the strangers, won't it. I told her I can't get all her holes filled with just 1 cock.

That's hot wish I could have seen it in person myself it looks hot in the photos and sounds hot all together!

Back