Serious warning to those considering the lifestyle

I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it

Why do you still let him have sex with you? Surely by now he should be sitting on the other side of the door listening, jerking off into your panties?
I wouldn't call i sex. I do love him with every once of my being and i like to be connected with him even if i cant cum. Honestly I haven't been active in a little while. He's never got involved and only watched the 1st time. I want him to lick my pussy during the entire process but idk if he can handle it. As far as wearing my panties. He has never done that and im not sure he would. He still tries to act masculine. Do you think i should treat him like a little faggot sissy?

Sorry but I have to speak on this subject. My husband is the one who usually responds on this site. First off white dick is far from inferior. And sorry but you are definitely wrong, I will never want anyone's dick over my husband's.
It may be from your description of your husband that you chose a lame one. Do not put such a broad statement that all white husbands can't properly fuck. One night with my husband and you would see that white cock is the best. BBC is a fetish but main course is and always will be the man I married.
More than a few BBCs wives could not handle the intensity and the hard pounding by my husband. And they are the ones getting BBC daily!!
Sounds like the hubby speaking and trying to get women interested. You must not have found anything like i have found. The Bull ive had for the last few years is actually on this site and goes by sexyone . I promise you your man couldn't compare. Its not just their size either.Its how the skin looks against each other. They have a softer but thicker skin. They even taste a lot better. They are stronger and fuck longer. My man is also pretty well hung for a white man. He's a little over 10 inches decent thickness. The reason why he had a hard time accepting it was because .He was the biggest and best ive had until then. Most women wouldnt be able to take a pounding from him either. That being said BBCis on its own level.Heres my man

Attachments

• dick 2.jpg
    dick 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 367
Sounds like the hubby speaking and trying to get women interested. You must not have found anything like i have found. The Bull ive had for the last few years is actually on this site and goes by sexyone . I promise you your man couldn't compare. Its not just their size either.Its how the skin looks against each other. They have a softer but thicker skin. They even taste a lot better. They are stronger and fuck longer. My man is also pretty well hung for a white man. He's a little over 10 inches decent thickness. The reason why he had a hard time accepting it was because .He was the biggest and best ive had until then. Most women wouldnt be able to take a pounding from him either. That being said BBCis on its own level.Heres my man
That is good that you found someone. We have been around and I know what my man brings. As far as a stronger man, I seriously doubt that there are many people stronger physically or mentally. You have no clue what my husband has done. Yes BBC is a fetish of ours and we do enjoy the fun and color contrast. Over 2 decades in the lifestyle/swinging. At the end of the day nothing fills my appetite like my husband. Everything else is just a fun yummy snack.

That is good that you found someone. We have been around and I know what my man brings. As far as a stronger man, I seriously doubt that there are many people stronger physically or mentally. You have no clue what my husband has done. Yes BBC is a fetish of ours and we do enjoy the fun and color contrast. Over 2 decades in the lifestyle/swinging. At the end of the day nothing fills my appetite like my husband. Everything else is just a fun yummy snack
As far as husband trying to get women interested. Yeah he actually is not interested in anyone else except me anymore. And that is his choice he made. So definitely not looking for any women since I am not bi. Remember its not always the size its how one uses it with his body.

I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it
As a big black dock lover, I’m not for this. It doesn’t impress me you saying this. The lifestyle is to enhance your marriage not push you further away or humiliate your partner long term. If it’s to this point , then just get married to black man. 😂🤷🏿‍♂️... what’s the point? what’s now your husbands purpose?... these days especially, you don’t need another man to help you get bbc or find black man. Just hit any dating site, Tinder, aff, Twitter , etc.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call i sex. I do love him with every once of my being and i like to be connected with him even if i cant cum. Honestly I haven't been active in a little while. He's never got involved and only watched the 1st time. I want him to lick my pussy during the entire process but idk if he can handle it. As far as wearing my panties. He has never done that and im not sure he would. He still tries to act masculine. Do you think i should treat him like a little faggot sissy?
You are a man for sure, women don't talk like that.

your gender perspective (PoV) keeps flipping. makes it hard to tell whether its the he or she that is writing.
as for the she...i leave that to alyssa.
but i think this only applies if you're poorly equipped & not an alpha male.
as alyssa has had her black men, i've had more than a couple black wives.
we often will team up & are very much each other's partners.
we also still have some smashing sex...even if i'm not some 12" monster.
...i've still got a solid 8+ & know how to use it.
she comes to me for emo, romantic & spiritual intimacy.
...even if the purely, raw & savage physical is with another.
also, even if her reproduction is now with another.

My wife and I had talked about this for more than a year before we/she started. I’ll never forget her saying
“If I do this you realize that I’ll never want to fuck you again, and if you aren’t okay with that then we stop this right now”
I told her the honest truth, the idea of her fucking another man turned me on more than me fucking her.
even though it took some time till the opportunity arose I knew then it was only a matter of time

My wife and I had talked about this for more than a year before we/she started. I’ll never forget her saying
“If I do this you realize that I’ll never want to fuck you again, and if you aren’t okay with that then we stop this right now”
I told her the honest truth, the idea of her fucking another man turned me on more than me fucking her.
even though it took some time till the opportunity arose I knew then it was only a matter of time
How it was for you when she had her first other man? and also how you felt the next day?

its not really that different from letting a bully fuck your woman.. the mindset is that someone very different from u that maybe hates you takes ur woman. Ive felt it from white men.. its a natural competitive thing.. but yes maybe more in black men, and also decades of training that makes us want to help black people makes it just a double thing extra with the extra inches.

its not really that different from letting a bully fuck your woman.. the mindset is that someone very different from u that maybe hates you takes ur woman. Ive felt it from white men.. its a natural competitive thing.. but yes maybe more in black men, and also decades of training that makes us want to help black people makes it just a double thing extra with the extra inches.
the emotion that happens when you as a man sees your main enemy touch your most valuable posession is the nr.1 most jealous feeling and angry feeling in the entire world... and there is only 2 options for the woman when that feeling violently enters her body: SUBMIT!!!! or: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!..
cause literally that feeling is what exploded over countries in WW1 and WW2.. and also what made the TSAR bomb a bomb powerful enough to blow out windows 10 000 miles away... its based upon this feeling, and if u do not run or ******* it will violently submit you into violently make an evolution to make like your nr.1 enemy.. and if u are man your body will violently suddenly change much more than your woman.. this is why it is very dramatic for the man and the woman sees this as a positive thing IF she does run or somehow not survive the encounter speaking from evolutionary perspectives as 100 years ago u did not survive this encounter.. but now as gays are allowed you somehow survive it and your body is perplexed.

I think women under estimates why they feel positive emotions when their man gets jealous.. its really a natural submit thing..
in nature a woman will not surive if she supports the victimized man.. so she suddenly likes it instead.
Which is also why some* men probably hate women.

Last edited:
NOPE. Our adventures (2 so far) changed precisely NOTHING in our relationship dynamics other than bringing us closer together and making our 1-1 sex hot as hell for nearly a year afterwards. You write as if a couple is jumping off a building. Chill the fuck out...its just sex.

Having said that, some couples dont have a dynamic that will work well with this. but those are the same couples that would break up anyway

This excites me to read, not into the cuckold stuff but that first paragraph makes me wet

Thank you for sharing your own experience and wisdom of the cuck lifestyle.....but I caution you to define how anyone else will experience it. NONE of this is our experience. I'll be writing about our own experience....and I think it's helpful to clearly state that our experience is our own....and not necessarily anyone else's.

Back