Serious warning to those considering the lifestyle

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it

I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it
Sooooo true!

My wife read that and couldn't agree more. She might love me but her love for cock and sex is only with big black cocks. She thought how you said that was well stated and couldn't agree more with how black cock makes her feel. We are deep into cucking and she actually let her first bull get her pregnant after almost 5 years of doing this with several black guys. She always kept him over the years and after him begging for years to get her pregnant, she let him. She made me stop cumming inside her for a couple months then got off birth control while her bull still got to unload in her whenever he wanted. It was sexy to watch her take it with full risk involved. Now she's pregnant with her first black baby on the way and said she wanted another. My wife is definitely black owned.
View attachment 4033431
Sexy hotwife!

Yes that is very real seeing my wife the love of my life progress from just enjoying bigger and better dick to finding a man she is very into loves to fuck and I encouraged her to get close to after almost 2years of them being together she admitted that she loves me but sees me more as her bestfriend and feels like he is more her man lover and protector. I love my wife and we have a great relationship but i do know my place in her life and I support her and her love for her boyfriend

Sorry but I have to speak on this subject. My husband is the one who usually responds on this site. First off white dick is far from inferior. And sorry but you are definitely wrong, I will never want anyone's dick over my husband's.
It may be from your description of your husband that you chose a lame one. Do not put such a broad statement that all white husbands can't properly fuck. One night with my husband and you would see that white cock is the best. BBC is a fetish but main course is and always will be the man I married.
More than a few BBCs wives could not handle the intensity and the hard pounding by my husband. And they are the ones getting BBC daily!!

I do go along with most of your claims, but they need to get modified: Such things CAN happen; they're not absolutes as suggested in your post.

Sorry but I have to speak on this subject. My husband is the one who usually responds on this site. First off white dick is far from inferior. And sorry but you are definitely wrong, I will never want anyone's dick over my husband's.
It may be from your description of your husband that you chose a lame one. Do not put such a broad statement that all white husbands can't properly fuck. One night with my husband and you would see that white cock is the best. BBC is a fetish but main course is and always will be the man I married.
More than a few BBCs wives could not handle the intensity and the hard pounding by my husband. And they are the ones getting BBC daily!!
Well-said

YES! 🙌

If I had to choose between taking on BBC lovers or only having sex with my husband, I would choose my husband. Always.

Been in this lifestyle for a few years, fucked a few Black Men, was Great, but sex with my husband is amazing even more so since starting the black thing, looks like I'm a lucky one who gets blacked and also has a naughty sex life with her man, wouldn't have it any other way, maybe cause he's a normal guy and just likes to share me and see me pleasured from a different perspective, and has it changed our relationship, yes its made it 10 x better, unlucky for those who have ruined there sex life. X

Last edited:
you sound like a real slut. They trained you well.

Yes but to some males like me this is a dream come true. We just can’t seem to make it happen and there’s not much help

Back