Serious Question

DeeAnnaMontana

Female
Gold Member
From
MT, US
This is my husband's wenis (Like a penis, but smaller...) Anyway, I wondered if anyone can tell me if it's common for some pubic hairs to be longer than his wenis?
I don't often make fun of him, but we both had a pretty good laugh about this, and I told him I am going to put this out to the place where I have seen the most small penis pictures - the cuckold forum.
Thoughts? Opinions? Comments?IMG_2636.JPGIMG_2637.JPG

Yes. It's possible for some pubic hairs to be longer than the Penis. For example, I've seen an older black male dreadlocks his pubic hairs and some are so long they are longer than his wenis

Are you wondering if he's a 'shower' or a 'grower'?
we met a guy in winnipeg when he took his pants off it looked small but it grew and got so big at the base i could not get it in my big mouth nor could my wife take it and he was close to 9 inches long

This is my husband's wenis (Like a penis, but smaller...) Anyway, I wondered if anyone can tell me if it's common for some pubic hairs to be longer than his wenis?
I don't often make fun of him, but we both had a pretty good laugh about this, and I told him I am going to put this out to the place where I have seen the most small penis pictures - the cuckold forum.
Thoughts? Opinions? Comments?View attachment 3580189View attachment 3580190
He should shave his pubic hairs

Back