Serious question, is there such a thing as a cuckold/cuckolder

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Let me explain. I think if you are being honest you have to admit, I think there are plenty of black men and hotwives that would agree, not all white husband's are sissy cuckold pansies. My wife and I have been swingers for 15 years, the last 10 of which she has shifted to black men only except on the rarest of occasion, not including me of course. As for myself, I'm 6'4 275, former marine weightlifter and know just enough about MMA to get myself in trouble. I'm the furthest thing from a sissy cuckold that there is. I do love however that my wife has fucked more black men than the 1960's judicial system. I also happen to be rather well hung by anyone's measurements. I still love fucking other men's wives and do so often. In fact a buddy dropped his wife off at the house Friday night and I fucked her solid until he picked her up Saturday afternoon. So my question, is their a name or category for what I am. When it comes to the wife and BBC she runs the show. She fucks who and when she wants. Sometimes she won't tell me she fucked a guy for a week or so then it will just pop up in conversation.
Thoughts?

Cuckoldry exists along a continuum, just like many other aspects of sexuality do. So while the "sissy cuckold pansies" occupy one spot on that continuum, the form of cuckoldry you participate in exists at another point along that same continuum (in the opposite direction, obviously). The fact that your wife fucks other men with your knowledge, by definition, makes you a cuckold. The fact that you fuck other men's wives makes you a bull, at least in their world. As submission52 pointed out, in the BDSM community, this would make you the equivalent of a switch. I don't know that cuckoldry has matured enough at this point for a specific word to appear that describes a switch bull/cuck in this world (yet). (Though to me, the word "switch" would seem to be just as good a word as any other for the lifestyle you lead).

RE: Serious question, is there such a thing as a cuckold/cuckolder

No use making it confusing with new terms. The word cuckold has mutated too many times in the past 20 years as is. A term to use when both spouses inside a marriage are allowed to have sex with anyone they want, already exist and is called an Open Marriage.

I always like to do a bit of research before defining things, and there's plenty of material on this, by the way. So here's what I found:

Open marriage​

Open marriage is a form of non-monogamy in which the partners of a dyadic marriage agree that each may engage in extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded by them as infidelity, and consider or establish an open relationship despite the implied monogamy of marriage. There are variant forms of open marriage such as swinging and polyamory, each with the partners having varying levels of input on their spouse's activities.

words_WriteYourOwnSTORY.jpg

Let me explain. I think if you are being honest you have to admit, I think there are plenty of black men and hotwives that would agree, not all white husband's are sissy cuckold pansies. My wife and I have been swingers for 15 years, the last 10 of which she has shifted to black men only except on the rarest of occasion, not including me of course. As for myself, I'm 6'4 275, former marine weightlifter and know just enough about MMA to get myself in trouble. I'm the furthest thing from a sissy cuckold that there is. I do love however that my wife has fucked more black men than the 1960's judicial system. I also happen to be rather well hung by anyone's measurements. I still love fucking other men's wives and do so often. In fact a buddy dropped his wife off at the house Friday night and I fucked her solid until he picked her up Saturday afternoon. So my question, is their a name or category for what I am. When it comes to the wife and BBC she runs the show. She fucks who and when she wants. Sometimes she won't tell me she fucked a guy for a week or so then it will just pop up in conversation.
Thoughts?
White Chocolate keep it pimpin pimpin

Thoughts?
I would say you guys are swingers. If she and you are both having sex, then it sounds like you have an open marriage and you are swingers. you might be a bull for other men and their wives, but with your wife, it doesnt sound like you are a cuckold at all.

I would say you guys are swingers. If she and you are both having sex, then it sounds like you have an open marriage and you are swingers. you might be a bull for other men and their wives, but with your wife, it doesnt sound like you are a cuckold at all.
I concur with this ^ assessment.

Back