Serious Question for the Men

IowaFunCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
IA, US
Sorry for the long post.

We have been in the "lifestyle" for many years. Our story is we started out as swingers, meeting other couples. But for the past 7 years or so have typically met with single men, primarily the interracial scene.

Let me say, my husband is one of the greatest men I have ever known or met. Our marriage is incredible. I love that man with all my heart and all my soul, and consider myself blessed to be in such a wonderful marriage. Having said that, we...like many here I suppose, really enjoy getting the freak on when it comes to sex. He has given me a completely free pass any time I want it, and after several years of not really knowing if I believed him, I now know that the hall pass is genuine (and encouraged. lol) We have experienced some incredible sexual escapades and have had a lot of fun. In addition, I've done things that I would have never ever imagined doing just five years ago. lol.

Okay, so here is the question. If you were sitting at a hotel bar and two "older" white wives approached you, flirted with you, and made it pretty clear that they were both interested in you, would you take up that opportunity? Or would you think it was some sort of a scam and too good to be true?

Here's why I ask. For a while now I have really loved the idea of going to a bar and seeing if I could get "picked up" by a sexy bar customer, or if I could "pick up" a sexy man. But I've always been worried about the idea of being rejected and been a little concerned about my safety, obviously.

A few weeks ago, we reconnected with a swinger couple that we were very good friends with and she told me she has done that on several occasions and has had a blast! I told her about my desire and concern, and she said we should go together. (Strength in numbers!) lol. But my concern is will guys go for it, or will they think there is something up? Will they think its a scam?

Just curious. What would you do??

Last edited:
We have been in the "lifestyle" for many years. Our story is we started out as swingers, meeting other couples. But for the past 7 years or so have typically met with single men, primarily the interracial scene.

Let me say, my husband is one of the greatest men I have ever known or met. Our marriage is incredible. I love that man with all my heart and all my soul, and consider myself blessed to be in such a wonderful marriage. Having said that, we...like many here I suppose, really enjoy getting the freak on when it comes to sex. He has given me a completely free pass any time I want it, and after several years of not really knowing if I believed him, I now know that the hall pass is genuine (and encouraged. lol) We have experienced some incredible sexual escapades and have had a lot of fun. In addition, I've done things that I would have never ever imagined doing just five years ago. lol.

Okay, so here is the question. If you were sitting at a hotel bar and two "older" white wives approached you, flirted with you, and made it pretty clear that they were both interested in you, would you take up that opportunity? Or would you think it was some sort of a scam and too good to be true?

Here's why I ask. For a while now I have really loved the idea of going to a bar and seeing if I could get "picked up" by a sexy bar customer, or if I could "pick up" a sexy man. But I've always been worried about the idea of being rejected and been a little concerned about my safety, obviously.

A few weeks ago, we reconnected with a swinger couple that we were very good friends with and she told me she has done that on several occasions and has had a blast! I told her about my desire and concern, and she said we should go together. (Strength in numbers!) lol. But my concern is will guys go for it, or will they think there is something up? Will they think its a scam?

Mmmm...I have had couples and white women alone strike up a convo at a bar and with the couples on a few occasions after a few hours of talking and drinks either the wife or the husband will say something like “let’s get together again sometime” and we exchange numbers or one time this wife kept telling her husband he should get jeans like I was wearing and how good my shirt looked on me and she wanted to take a pic with me , he took it. When it has been a woman by herself , she will typically have normal casual convo and she will start giving subtle hints that lead toward sex, “it’s cold in here” and slyly directs me to look at her nipples and then we go from there. Just treat it like a date and subtly invite him into your intentions .

My wife does this frequently but does it solo! I sit someplace nearby and we only do it in hotel bars as there are no cars, I know where she is, security, etc. She usually tells the guys who hit on her that she caught her husband cheating and has never done anything like this before and to please kiss her before she loses her nerve! LOL. That kiss gets them! When we tried this as a couple, guys thought we were up to something or wanting to rob them or something! Just lots easier solo although I have no idea how it would work with another woman! Just dress a little provocatively and it will happen! We scouted several bars before we went for this purpose!

So...you're asking if a straight man would be interested in having two attactive women hitting on him? Duh. LOL.
What you have to realize is that not everyone is in the lifestyle. Every guy on this fourm would jump on that chance BUT...this place is populated by guys who are looking for, or are already experienced in these type of things. However lifestyle or not, every man has the the 2 women fantasy.

Sorry for the long post.

Most men would go for it

I like hotel bars for that reason.. that is what conversation for even a brief one you can realize it it is real or something you may need to stay away from

first other man my wife fucked she met at the bar in the Fredericton Motor Inn and fucked in his room. I was sitting at a table while she sat at the bar. The next guy was at a local club but it is easier doing the online shopping in some ways

So...you're asking if a straight man would be interested in having two attactive women hitting on him? Duh. LOL.
What you have to realize is that not everyone is in the lifestyle. Every guy on this fourm would jump on that chance BUT...this place is populated by guys who are looking for, or are already experienced in these type of things. However lifestyle or not, every man has the the 2 women fantasy.

That's my point exactly. Is that I am concerned that some guys might be very cynical and think its too good to be true or a scam. And that's why I posed the question, because I'm not a guy so not sure what the reaction would be.

I think it's really just a numbers game, much like men go through when approaching women in public. Albeit, I think your success rate will be higher than most men approaching women in public lol. But, you'll definitely have some think it's some kind of set up, or that it's a joke of some sort. But, you'll find more than enough that would take you up on that offer to experience such a sexcapade. You can't be afraid of the rejection, it's a part of life. No risk, no reward.

Sorry for the long post.

I think men will definitely go for it! Who doesn't love a sexy confident woman who is feeling carnal to approach? The biggest problem I foresee is them being able to wait long enough to finish their drinks! I bet they start touching on your while still at the bar...I know I would. ;)

Sorry for the long post.

IMO everything in life can be 50/50 too good to be true, or fake. Most times I go with my gut (even when my heart’s pounding meeting a new lady/couple - that adrenaline excitement rush) ...but at the same time I don’t overthink everything. Hope that helps ...

If I may reword your question this way....."Does anyone reading this know ANY heterosexual men who've EVER said no?" We're genetically wired to think with the wrong head, and all of this is before we appreciate how attractive she is...

The first time I was approached was at a dealership my shop has good relations with
To be honest I was completely taken by the approach and idea. The women were straight forward.
Complimented me on my skin and facial structure and went on to speak on how they Fantasized about being with a well hung caribbean man.
Initially I was a little apprehensive but me being me I assessed and went with the flow

It probably was one of the best and fun encounters to date. And to top it off I sold a grand Cherokee SRT to ones husband.

For public meetings. If it feels right I say go for it. Life is too short to block blessings. And blessings come in all shapes sizes and situations

I advise be confident! If you flirt and it is reciprocated you know it’s a GO! I am sure you should have no issues. I personally would be flattered and take advantage of an opportunity!

When my wife has flirted with men (which she loves doing in executive business lounges at airports), they always ask if she's married or single, she always says married, but that we both travel a lot and have an 'arrangement'. When they ask further, she'll say we have a 'monogamish' relationship, or if she senses they are a bit more advanced, she'll tell them i'm a willing cuckold. Most if don't know what that is, will Google it there and then, once they read up what a cuck is, they always become a lot more interested, especially if she brushes her hand across their lap, or gives them a coy smile/wink.

Sorry for the long post.

First, take into account that this website is a Lifestyle site, so most of the single Black men here have experienced that, and will be totally cool with it.

Now, keep in mind the average man may not have the skills, experience, or nerve to follow through with it.
I had a vanilla friend who was approached by a swinger couple while he was out in Vegas. They gave him all the clues and said all the right things to get him to join them in their room, but he totally missed the opportunity because he's not in the lifestyle LOL

But for guys like Myself and the other Bulls here? Oh yeah, if you and another female friend approach us with the prospect... we about to have a FMF threesome ??

Back