Which BBC would you choose for my wife ?

• Young BBC 18 to 21

• Old BBC 60+

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

lovesexfun

Male
Gold Member
Hi All,

I am here to present a poll for my wife where as per you which BBC she should start our cuckolding journey (whenever she will).

Will it be a young BBC lad of 18 years old who will have lot of energy, excitement but not much experience.
OR
Will it be an old BBC lad 60+ years old who will have lot of experience in handling many women's.

Select your poll and give reason if you can. Let's see what result we get.

I am very excited for this.

Start with a dildo (which has no age BTW), and make sure it is a medium sized one!
Another suggestion: Introduce your wife to this site and get verified as a couple!

Other than that... What responses do you think you will get? Noone who reads this knows anything about your wife (or if you actually have one). What's the point of strangers "selecting" a "BBC" that/who will never ever "see" "your wife" for real and when noone (including you) even knows about who/what "she" is attracted to?

If you want to know if "she" prefers younger to older guys or vice versa then ASK HER! Just an idea. :rolleyes:

Start with a dildo (which has no age BTW), and make sure it is a medium sized one!
Another suggestion: Introduce your wife to this site and get verified as a couple!

Other than that... What responses do you think you will get? No one who reads this knows anything about your wife (or if you actually have one). What's the point of strangers "selecting" a "BBC" that/who will never ever "see" "your wife" for real and when no one (including you) even knows about who/what "she" is attracted to?

If you want to know if "she" prefers younger to older guys or vice versa then ASK HER! Just an idea. :rolleyes:

I get your point here but she doesn't know about my fantasy of sharing her and i would love to get verified but as i mentioned she doesn't know. Its a poll to see what people will select as per their choice...i don't know how i can prove that i have a real wife and i am not lying here...i know people tend to think i might be faking but reality is i am not.
I wish i could have asked her but its my fantasy and i know she has some fantasy too but not this one as if now...
I can tell people about us and let them know that we are real and one day when i am able to speak to her about may be that day i will verify for sure.

At last how can i show my wife...tell me. Shall i send live pic on kik ?

Thanks for understanding.

I get your point here but she doesn't know about my fantasy of sharing her (...)
One question: Do you want to keep it a fantasy or turn it into reality? If it is the latter then you don't. get. my. point.
You say she doesn't know about your fantasy. Fine. But she doesn't because YOU did not tell her. Nobody except you can do anything about that. The only way to go is to have that conversation with her. There is no other way. ;)
(...)

I wish i could have asked her but its my fantasy and i know she has some fantasy too but not this one as if now...
Noone else prevents you from asking her. If you are serious then just talk with her. You can bring it up during your sexual play. And then come back to it in an everyday conversation. It's often easier that way. ;)

Another thing i wonder... What are HER fantasies? As you said she has some. Just being curious. :)
I can tell people about us and let them know that we are real (...)
What's the point of telling people (strangers!) about yourself, if you don't even tell your own wife?
At last how can i show my wife...tell me. Shall i send live pic on kik ?

(...)
Does she agree with that? Otherwise don't do it! 😑

One question: Do you want to keep it a fantasy or turn it into reality? If it is the latter then you don't. get. my. point.
You say she doesn't know about your fantasy. Fine. But she doesn't because YOU did not tell her. Nobody except you can do anything about that. The only way to go is to have that conversation with her. There is no other way. ;)
Noone else prevents you from asking her. If you are serious then just talk with her. You can bring it up during your sexual play. And then come back to it in an everyday conversation. It's often easier that way. ;)

Another thing i wonder... What are HER fantasies? As you said she has some. Just being curious. :)
What's the point of telling people (strangers!) about yourself, if you don't even tell your own wife?
Does she agree with that? Otherwise don't do it! 😑
Thanks for replying and provided so much insight.
I will try to answer whatever you have asked.

I would want to turn this into a reality for sure.
Yes she doesn't know about what I am feeling for her about sharing thought she knows I won't mind however she is very conservative at this time and I know if I tell her she won't receive that properly and I know in conversation I should bring which I do sometimes but that also very careful. Hope you understand what I mean here.

Her fantasies to mention few here are
Sex under the sky
Sex in jungle(she is a nature lover)
Sex in the car on the Highway

Once she did told me about her dream of her surrounded by old men in a hotel ,I would make another forum to post about her dream and my dreams I am getting for her.

Agreeing is subjective and moody.

Hi All,

I am here to present a poll for my wife where as per you which BBC she should start our cuckolding journey (whenever she will).

Will it be a young BBC lad of 18 years old who will have lot of energy, excitement but not much experience.
OR
Will it be an old BBC lad 60+ years old who will have lot of experience in handling many women's.

Sorry, ...... but you cant'expect an honest answer without giving us a glimpse of your wife. That image will determine (to a large degree) what would be a good 'fit' for your wife and her lover in bed. Can you post a picture of her so that we can respond to your question?

Sorry, ...... but you cant'expect an honest answer without giving us a glimpse of your wife. That image will determine (to a large degree) what would be a good 'fit' for your wife and her lover in bed. Can you post a picture of her so that we can respond to your question?
you want see her....r u bull ?

Hi All,

OR

I say if you can't talk to the one person you should be able to talk to about any and everything, then your relationship is ******* and there isn't enough trust and communication for this lifestyle. Grow a pair and be honest with her. Just talk about it with her. You should know your OWN WIFE WELL ENOUGH TO KNOW if she would be receptive to the idea. Perhaps you already know that she isn't receptive and that is why you are here without her knowledge. Guys like you are absolutely pathetic in my book. But hey it's the internet, live the dream. The dream of having testicles instead of ovaries.

In addition to age and experience, there is also the issue of personality and physique!!

Politeness is part of personality,humor , mental flexibility , tendency to compromise , empathy ...etc.
The physique is composed of anthropological signs, and not all of them are sympathetic!

For one wife, the average musculature is adequate, for the other wife, only a man with strong muscles can be considered!
One wife needs a thick penis, the second wife favors the long penis, the third wife needs a long and thick penis!
Someone specifically wants a man with very dark pigmentation as a bull, another woman prefers light brown skin!
Long and oval face, or short and square face!
Hard,painfull beastly sex, or delicious romantic lovemaking!!

Many a combinations are possible!!

In addition to age and experience, there is also the issue of personality and physique!!

Politeness is part of personality,humor , mental flexibility , tendency to compromise , empathy ...etc.
The physique is composed of anthropological signs, and not all of them are sympathetic!

For one wife, the average musculature is adequate, for the other wife, only a man with strong muscles can be considered!
One wife needs a thick penis, the second wife favors the long penis, the third wife needs a long and thick penis!
Someone specifically wants a man with very dark pigmentation as a bull, another woman prefers light brown skin!
Long and oval face, or short and square face!
Hard,painfull beastly sex, or delicious romantic lovemaking!!

Many a combinations are possible!!
agree

Back