Seeking Bi Male for Cuckold Roleplay

Hi,

I'm a married man (wife doesn't know I'm here) who is searching for another man with which to hold an ongoing erotic roleplay of sorts. I do have a scenario in my head, but if you have one you'd like to play out, we can try that too.

Scenario: You and my wife are lovers. Each week you have her to yourself for a few days. During those days, she is yours to do what you please with. Most of the time, she comes home with bite/suck marks on her neck, breasts, and thighs. She almost never returns with her panties, and usually she is full of your cum when she walks through the door. Afterwards, I'm invited to your place where you proceed to tell me just how you spent those few days with my wife, while I stroke and suck you- worshiping the marvelous cock that satisfied my wife.

I enjoy anything lewd and pervy that you would share about your "encounters" with my wife. No need to be prudish. If "her cunt was slobbering over your cock", please tell me.
smile.gif

I also enjoy knowing that another man made love to her. Not just fucked her, but took the time and effort to connect intimately with her.

Disklikes:
I don't enjoy being degraded with names, so please don't feel you have to call me "bitch" or "cuck" or anything too derogatory.

To tell you a little about her. She's 30 and 5'4, 195, with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and creamy 36c tits. She has lovely thick legs, a delicious bubble butt, and a pretty pink pussy that stays wet.

If this is something you'd like to play out with me, please send me a message. I also have other places we can play this out. Just let me know!

Hi,

I'm a married man (wife doesn't know I'm here) who is searching for another man with which to hold an ongoing erotic roleplay of sorts. I do have a scenario in my head, but if you have one you'd like to play out, we can try that too.

Scenario: You and my wife are lovers. Each week you have her to yourself for a few days. During those days, she is yours to do what you please with. Most of the time, she comes home with bite/suck marks on her neck, breasts, and thighs. She almost never returns with her panties, and usually she is full of your cum when she walks through the door. Afterwards, I'm invited to your place where you proceed to tell me just how you spent those few days with my wife, while I stroke and suck you- worshiping the marvelous cock that satisfied my wife.

I enjoy anything lewd and pervy that you would share about your "encounters" with my wife. No need to be prudish. If "her cunt was slobbering over your cock", please tell me.
smile.gif

I also enjoy knowing that another man made love to her. Not just fucked her, but took the time and effort to connect intimately with her.

Disklikes:
I don't enjoy being degraded with names, so please don't feel you have to call me "bitch" or "cuck" or anything too derogatory.

To tell you a little about her. She's 30 and 5'4, 195, with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, and creamy 36c tits. She has lovely thick legs, a delicious bubble butt, and a pretty pink pussy that stays wet.

If this is something you'd like to play out with me, please send me a message. I also have other places we can play this out. Just let me know!
Lets talk!

Back