Seeking answers and sharing views on ......

CarrieRandy

Female
From
Singapore
Hi all bros and sis, Lance here. We are a chinese married couple in our 40s. Been sharing my wife to a few trusted friends, and lately, particularly more to Kevin.

Kevin dominates her pretty well and she seems to be very willing with him. I had this weird idea of allowing Kevin to pimp her off (not because we needed the money, but just for that adrenaline rush, for that weird fetish perhaps)

Do you guys deem this as appropriate? or totally unacceptable?

Not necessarily pimping her out but loaning her out to a friend or a group of friends for 2 to 3 days treat her as they wish would be hot

Maybe offer her for $1 us dollar or what ever low value amount where you are.

That way she could be called cheap whore, or send her off to work off a debt owe to a friend

I find this unattractive. As far as cuckolding is concerned, it is agreed among bull, hotwife and cuck and is pleasurable to all three.

But pimping your hotwife to outsiders is not acceptable. Maybe your hotwife is not comfortable. Maybe outsiders will think of her as some cheap ****. Maybe this is just your fetish but you may regret it later.

So, i would suggest to avoid it.

I find this unattractive. As far as cuckolding is concerned, it is agreed among bull, hotwife and cuck and is pleasurable to all three.

But pimping your hotwife to outsiders is not acceptable. Maybe your hotwife is not comfortable. Maybe outsiders will think of her as some cheap ****. Maybe this is just your fetish but you may regret it later.

So, i would suggest to avoid it.
You are not the first to say so..... so i believe its better not to go down that path, for the safety of my wife and also the discretion that we keep all these years.

Back