Learning About Interracial and Sharing

Sambar8

Male
From
CA, US
Hey, I made this account so I could learn more about these things and maybe learn from member stories how they went about doing certain things. I'm 25 M, my GF of 7 years is 23. We've always been really into heavy dirty talk but for about this past year we started including the thoughts of other men and eventually slipped into interracial. The dirty talk is incredible and it's super sexy watching a cute redhead like her say a bunch of self degrading things like how she wants to be used by other guys. We've never really gone past just dirty talk tho, and there's a part of me that would love to get there one day. And it's why I'm here, just to learn from other peoples experiences and maybe gain some new kinks and fetishes along the way/get a deeper understanding of what sharing is like. I'd appreciate if anyone would want to share their experiences here or in dms or discuss the process, but there's also no need to respond. There are plenty of experiences written down on this site and I'm excited to check them out :)

Hey, I made this account so I could learn more about these things and maybe learn from member stories how they went about doing certain things. I'm 25 M, my GF of 7 years is 23. We've always been really into heavy dirty talk but for about this past year we started including the thoughts of other men and eventually slipped into interracial. The dirty talk is incredible and it's super sexy watching a cute redhead like her say a bunch of self degrading things like how she wants to be used by other guys. We've never really gone past just dirty talk tho, and there's a part of me that would love to get there one day. And it's why I'm here, just to learn from other peoples experiences and maybe gain some new kinks and fetishes along the way/get a deeper understanding of what sharing is like. I'd appreciate if anyone would want to share their experiences here or in dms or discuss the process, but there's also no need to respond. There are plenty of experiences written down on this site and I'm excited to check them out :)
congrats man. I hope it's something she's ready to do. so she only knows you and you alone, since she was 15 y/o. is that right? the lifestyle is great, and women mature much better and faster than we do mentally. I'd say if you have a strong emotional and physical connection, then proceed slowly into the lifestyle. Being that you're both very young, it may cause an issue, so make sure you both have good , strong communication skills. Set clear boundaries. and get your feet wet slowly. if you do it right, and you're both on the same page, this could be a great lifestyle for both of you, and starting so young would guarantee an amazing long life in this lifestyle. If not, it could be a fast way to ruin a good relationship that you're still building. Don't just get advice on here, read up on it and educate yourself. good luck.

Back